• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Yocan DeLux 2-in-1 Box Mod Kit

Yocantech

Manufacturer
Hello everyone,
Yocan brings you new product again - Yocan DeLux

Yocan DeLux is a portable 2-in-1 box mod kit,enabling users to enjoy oil or concentrate vaping on-the-go in a discreet manner.

201811011725254265.jpg

20181101173153809.jpg

Show you the exploded view

201811011733245810.jpg

The DeLux features Magnetic Connection,helps to save your time.

201811011735011288.gif

The mini box mod support voltage adjustment.

201811021729431940.gif

Yocan DeLux,world's first box mod works as a power bank. Do you like it ?

201811011738438912.jpg

Which color do you like best ?

201811011741084636.jpg

201811021718156869.jpg

Welcome to check more details about Yocan DeLux
http://www.yocantech.com/Yocan-DeLux/index.html

Would you like to have a try ? :)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I’ll be posting a review for this next week. I wanted to have it and use it for a little while first. :)

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I won’t go into specs since Yocan already posted all that here. This review will be my personal experience with this device, and my impressions.

I’ve been using this kit for a couple weeks now. I think it is a good quality device and well made, especially for the price. It’s a little bulky in the hand, but it is a unique design. It’s not very stealthy, so I mainly use it at home. I have used it in my car too.

I like how you can have both shatter and oil in one device. Maybe a Sativa shatter in the coils and a hybrid oil in the tank. Mix it up. That’s what I have been doing, and it’s really cool.

It has a little wax container that fit’s where the little mini box mod would go. You have to carry the wax container someplace else when using the mini box mod, of course. The wax container has a tiny little stainless steel dab tool and two separate areas for your wax or shatter. I think it it will hold at least a gram, probably a bit more.

The little mini box mod is smaller than the Hive 2.0. I never had the original Hive, so I am not sure if it is the same size as that. It’s REALLY small, though. It comes with an empty tank that will hold about a gram of oil or distillate that you would have to fill yourself. The only problem with the little mod box is size. I have not found one dispensary cartridge that will fit. They are all too big. That was a big disappointment for me as I use dispensary cartridges often.

One really cool feature I do like is how this charges. Just drop the mini mod box in, and the big unit will charge it, more than once! The whole thing holds a charge for at least 2 days with moderate use. Of course, your battery usage may vary. If you drain it until it’s dead, it will take a couple hours to charge it back up again.

The bigger part is an Evolve Plus double quartz coil. I’m used to the XL, so this is quite a bit smaller, but perfect for this unit. No preheating function, and the chamber is very deep. So, be careful when you fill it. Just don’t overfill it, or you will drown the coils. These are also easily cleaned with a 91% alcohol soak.

I do like the Delux, and I think it is a very unique device. I would recommend it to people that want this kind of diversity.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
2945fvb.jpg

Actually, the provided empty tank may not hold a whole gram of oil. This dispensary cartridge holds one gram of oil, and is a lot bigger.

ibjhh0.jpg

Here is an example of how a dispensary cartridge is too big for this tiny mod box. I get carts from many different dispensaries here, and they are all too big.

2ahekgl.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
How to clean your Yocan quartz coils. I’m specifically cleaning the Delux quartz coils.

Vicki,
Top Bottom