1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Yocan Cerum

Discussion in 'E-cig Based Portables' started by Copacetic, Jun 29, 2016.

1. vapeape77

vapeape77 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip, I'm watching that Dabstorm thread close, seems it's pretty mixed reviews. But if the Cerum work well with it maybe I should reconsider since some mods cost same as that package deal.

Zheka likes this.
  2. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

Cerum is a clean little tool.
    The air flow is magnificent.

PPN likes this.
  3. jdent3

jdent3 Well-Known Member

Is this thing safe? Just wondering if there's any glue or anything that could he harmful? I was also wondering how the donut performance is because that is what I'd be buying it for.

4. IrieHigh

IrieHigh New Member

i must say i get sadly a strange taste out of it , for how your burn out your device the first time guys?

5. huk_huk

huk_huk Well-Known Member

yea got a strange taste as well and then I found out it's the same smell like the package material has. So nothing what made me freak out and it disappeared fast..

however this is my first atomzier/ecig and I'm a little bit lost which coil I have to select on my Tesla 40W Stealth or can I select the resistance without using a pre-set coil (SS TI NI etc) atm using the dual coil but I gonna get donuts soon.

edit: normal mode works perfectly. I like this thing so far

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  6. ECK

ECK Well-Known Member

I dropped my Cerum on a ceramic tile floor and the mouthpiece smashed. Anyone replaced their mouthpiece with a new one (ceramic, glass or otherwise)?

The base and coils are all fine, seems a shame to retire it because of a busted mouthpiece.

7. macbill

macbill Gregarious Misanthrope

8. kej19

kej19 New Member

Hi all,
    anyone using this with hash like Moroccan one ? Thanks

9. hippogriff

hippogriff Well-Known Member

I do bubble hash, which is harder than Moroccan, but I tend to just use an el cheapo from the corner headshop for hash, and reserve my Cerum for butter and wax. So the short answer is yes, but I think the harder stuff will shorten the life of the coils a bit b/c of scientific gunkiness principals. Probably not by much and I'm just coveting my Cerum, so the short answer remains "Yes!".

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors