Yinzer Meetup

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@Philreal187 -- Keep us posted.

On another note, in the same vein, what do you guys think about a getaway to the mountains at some point? I'm trying to get a time slot at the family cabin for a weekend mega sesh. May have to bribe my cousin with some craft beer though lol.

Silver420Surfer,
Reactions: duff

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
@duff - Not the best time-frame I know.

I'm up for any other suggestions. Just holler.

It's starting to happen yo---PA MMJ :leaf::peace::rockon::rockon::rockon::peace::leaf:

Job fair for the Pure Penn Mckeesport warehouse on July 27th...An act of god or congress could not keep me from attending lol.

PurePenn has a facebook page with the relevant info(you don't need a FB account to view pertinent info on page, I don't have one).

If you are looking to get into the PA medical cannabis industry, this is the 1st place I have heard accepting applications/having job fair. I believe the facility will offer growing, processing, and packaging opportunities from all the information I have gleaned so far.

Don't let non-experience stop you from attempting to get into the industry if that's your passion. The overwhelming majority will have ZERO professional experience.:2c:

duff

Well worn
Damn.
Five strong last night.

As I drive in for an 8am meeting. I can't help thinking... I should still be in bed.

Thanks again for a delicious and foggy evening.
@Philreal187, your hospitality is the stuff of legends and watching your girl rip that vapor slide was impressive.

Top Bottom