Yet another Auction for the Mods

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
OK items B/C shipped, and item A is being shipped by another member. I will update when I know.

Everything from previous contests/auctions are shipped, Ricky is waiting. Those UK guys you know. Contest 5 is pending second place selection so 2nd and 3rd can be shipped. 1st is coming over to pick up in person since they are local :) Vape party Sunday at my house :) Invited ZC and Bob is welcome also...

Only thing @Hoof Hearted is MIA. No contact since the auction. Oh well, I shipped the stuff so I will cover it myself to the Mods.

I believe we are close to my goal of $1000... I will tally everything soon and post a summary for all of us and then send VTAC a check.

sasNW

1k for the mods!?!:bowdown::bowdown: You sir are amazing.

And well deserved to the mods, thanks for all you do to make this place awesome. And damn PR you are the man (12th time or something):cheers:

Edit- the member contacted me today and item A has shipped also. So all is good, thanks anonymous for the heads up

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Only thing @Hoof Hearted is MIA. No contact since the auction. Oh well, I shipped the stuff so I will cover it myself to the Mods.
I hope this incident has been reported to the mods of FC. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PAID MANY WEEKS NOW! HH ALSO has a few of us FC members hanging from a limb. One ridiculous lame excuse after another in his emails. No honor, no integrity. Worse!!! Con artist. A real piece of work, HH is. Beware of HH!!! Bad news!!!

Last edited:
Snappo,
Reactions: Caligula

PhotoRider

I hope this incident has been reported to the mods of FC. YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PAID MANY WEEKS NOW! HH ALSO has a few of us FC members hanging from a limb. One ridiculous lame excuse after another in his emails. No honor, no integrity. Worse!!! Con artist. A real piece of work, HH is. Beware of HH!!! Bad news!!!
understood, but lets let the mods deal with it... I rather not have this turn negative. These events are positive sharing da love of this place. Don't want to effect that.

@vtac was informed and I trust him to be constructive and fair.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
OK items B/C shipped, and item A is being shipped by another member. I will update when I know.

Everything from previous contests/auctions are shipped, Ricky is waiting. Those UK guys you know. Contest 5 is pending second place selection so 2nd and 3rd can be shipped. 1st is coming over to pick up in person since they are local :) Vape party Sunday at my house :) Invited ZC and Bob is welcome also...

I believe we are close to my goal of $1000... I will tally everything soon and post a summary for all of us and then send VTAC a check.
I sent you money on his behalf!
It's all good!

PhotoRider

thanks @ataxian received. Of course its all good :)

Also everybody, everything is 100% square on all the auctions, all paid so... I will post the excel this week with the break down for the mods and gift it over to vtac to distribute the funds aka Christmas present...

All auctions delivered, Contest items - One shipment still in transit to the UK (at least we hope) and one waiting pick up in person.

PhotoRider

Sorry about the delays that I caused in wrapping this thing up. Thanks for the awesome package PR, I couldn't be happier.
its all good, delay isn't under our control when it comes to internation shippers

PhotoRider,
Top Bottom