Xmax Vital Vaporizer (was Xvape)

PPN

Volute of Vapor
There is no really big con and the unit is pretty small and heat fast...for the rest there is nothing very exciting. I gave my units to a friend and he seems to enjoy them...although he's still a combuster and vape occasionnaly.

IMO the X-Max v2pro is a better choice for some more bucks, I remind a guy with a Vital who bought a X-Max and was amazed by the difference (I think it's in the X-Max thread).

Ricardo

Easy to load, heats up fast, good battery life, delivers every time. You'll need to clean the screens regularly to maintain the easy draw but it's a decent enough Vape and a steal at that price. I'm probably using it more than the Ascent simply because it's so convenient.

Still really enjoying mine. Add an extra screen to the bottom to prevent gunking-up of the permanently installed one, crank the temp, load some legal solid concentrates, and it's fantastic for that purpose.

Biggest drawback is that it can and WILL activate in your pocket given a long enough timeline, so if you have to carry it in non-friendly situations, I suggest carrying it empty and clean. Also the newer mouthpiece design, with o-ring and screen, is inferior IMO to the older design, using holes drilled in a steel plate which screwed into the plastic mouthpiece.

Last edited:
charliedontsurf,

SinVape

Just get new vaporizer from Topgreen it's the Xmax Vital for dry herbs.
Like design, have different temperature settings OLed display,
what i love about it can use while charging and large baking chamber. Taste is good and it's not big.

Any experience with?
How long battery works?

SinVape,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I was curious so I looked this portable up. Is this the unit? It doesn’t cost much. I like the little glass bubbler WT. I guess I would be concerned with reliability so I would suggest buying another vaporizer as a backup if you don’t have one. I personally don’t like a large oven and I like an all glass airpath.

ZOOM

BRAND: XVAPE
PRODUCT CODE: XMAX VITAL VAPORIZER
AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
$79.95 $49.95

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Reactions: SinVape

SinVape

Yes, price is really good for the quality of vaporizer, looking forward to use it more.
Interested about battery life on the long run.

SinVape,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
It isnt a new one. I suggest getting an x-max over it,it has a bit of a plastic taste.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
A few days ago I received a big package with vapes I didn't had anymore in my hands. To be able to give informed recommandations, tricks and tips.

They put a X-Max Vital Vaporizer in the package. When I tested it while it was released I wasn't happy at all cause it got that new car smell and taste we hate. Although this more recent unit is absolutly free of unpleasant odors and performs very well for a so little price. It's very basic and simple but offers a full adjustable t° range and a few accessories (water tool adapter, glass mp and micro-bubbler mp).

I like a lot how it looks with this old Omicron cart cover repurposed mp!

P1070916.jpg

And from the left to the right there is the water tool adapter, glass mouthpiece and stock mouthpiece (included in the basic package).

Have fun!

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Giving away one brand new Vital Xmax Bubbler Mouthpiece. Shipping to anywhere in the world is on me. Send a PM and I will randomly select a recipient in about a week.

mod note: edited to request a PM rather than full personal information

And remember kids, don't laugh into your vaporizer :)

Last edited by a moderator:
fondoobious,

fondoobious

Hawker of Vapeware
Hmm, can't edit my post. No takers yet, so whomever messages me first gets it.

fondoobious,

XMAXVAPORIZER

Manufacturer
Hi, I'll ask to the Mods to rename that thread cause the Vital is an Xmax product, I know it's probably sold under the XVape name in some shops but it's only rebrands. It's our entry level vaporizer but it packs a punch and there is a few optionnals accessories (glass mouthpiece, water adapter,...).

Feel free to contact me for infos, tips&tricks or support. Vape on and have fun!

XMAXVAPORIZER,
Top Bottom