Xvape Vista e-rig/e-nail

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Maybe you were dabbing too hard on the glass? I still have both of my original coils/nails for it running just fine like 6-8 months later. I love this thing, no other portable rig comes close to it as of yet.

Tyler have you tried any other coils on the Xvape vista?
I need a few more in the rotation as they get so dirty so fast
I cant to seem to find XVV without being raped!!!
$30? Looking at the
Ooze
5 Pack Dome Dual QUARTZ Coils
Regular price$24.99
What do you think?

tennisguru1,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Sorry for the late reply @tennisguru1 , finally I never received the lower temp coil they spoke to me about and, some monthes ago I decided to gave it to a friend( with some unusued vape pens) who was trying to quit combustion using mainly concentrates.

The Vista was nice for me if I only micro dose, the first time he tried it, my friend took a 0.15g dab on the dabber.... I stopped it immediatly and showed him the amount I habitually used: less than the half of rice grain sized dab! With larger amount the Vista is a cougher even at low setting... for me.

Definitly a solid vaping delivery system for wax but for micro dabbers mainly.

I have an offer for anyone from FC that wants an Xvape Vista at wholesale cost from a good auth deale,r that has good rep up here for £85 per kit + Shipping

> Here is an offer you may be interested in we have a couple of new Xvape Vista kits with minor carry case issues one as a corner the other two corners that need re gluing other than the cosmetic look which is very minor the kits are complete and brand new and the carry case works as it should.

> We are going to clear these below our cost price at £85 per kit + Shipping
hghonline@sky.com Please contac SUE if interested

tennisguru1,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
My Topgreen contact told me they are working on a new version of the Vista using bigger attys easier for cleaning and dabbing... IDK if there will be more features (a TC mode would be awesome!)

tylerj55

My Topgreen contact told me they are working on a new version of the Vista using bigger attys easier for cleaning and dabbing... IDK if there will be more features (a TC mode would be awesome!)
That is awesome to hear! Best portable enail I think, but preloading isn’t as fun as actually dabbing lol. Preloading is way more efficient though. I hope they come out with a SiC nail and TC too, that would be the ultimate portable enail so far lol. I wish the Hyyer by Vapium actually got released, that would have been next level.

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
That is awesome to hear! Best portable enail I think, but preloading isn’t as fun as actually dabbing lol. Preloading is way more efficient though. I hope they come out with a SiC nail and TC too, that would be the ultimate portable enail so far lol. I wish the Hyyer by Vapium actually got released, that would have been next level.

Yo Tyler, how is that Awesome looking Dab Bowl hitting?

I'm in for that a TC Vista E-Nail

tennisguru1,
Reactions: PPN

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
This device has excellent taste thanks to a quartz heating element and good low temp setting. It’s amazing that more people do not talk about it. I think a lot of people made the huge mistake of mistaking it for being similar tech to the Dabado, G9, etc. It’s completely different tech, the heating element is completely different. The taste on this device is top-tier.

PhreedomPhries,

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
Would love to get this in a base package without the bubbler. Is this a worthy successor to the Yocan Torch?

Simple10,

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
Would love to get this in a base package without the bubbler. Is this a worthy successor to the Yocan Torch?
It requires the bubbler. It’s bigger than you’re envisioning. It’s better taste than the Yocan in my opinion and different tech.

PhreedomPhries,

Simple10

It requires the bubbler. It’s bigger than you’re envisioning. It’s better taste than the Yocan in my opinion and different tech.

I have both. The vista is a very nice successor to the Torch. I actually broke the glass bubbler on mine and use it exclusively with a proper rig.

I made the comparison to the Torch because of its capability of use with your own rig. I hate the fact that most of these portable enails require the use of their own proprietary glass

PhreedomPhries

High Plains Drifter
I made the comparison to the Torch because of its capability of use with your own rig. I hate the fact that most of these portable enails require the use of their own proprietary glass
I agree. It’s a benefit of the Vista. The versatility is very handy.

Simple10

Just noticed this thread is still in the upcoming vapes section even though the vista has been out for a while now, why is that?

Top Bottom