Xvape Vista e-rig/e-nail

PPN

Volute of Vapor
*edit* Also, does anybody know where to get replacement atomizers? Haven't found em anywhere besides their website which says they are out of stock.
Here a link to a UK shop for the attys: https://hghonline.co.uk/

I'm still very pleased with this device but it's more designed for heavy medication session although I found a way to use at lower temp stopping heating cycle before the end, it's not easy since there is a lot of heat retention and you need to stop the cycle and continue to hit for several seconds. For me it's a special occasion device.

Hoosier

Here a link to a UK shop for the attys: https://hghonline.co.uk/

I'm still very pleased with this device but it's more designed for heavy medication session although I found a way to use at lower temp stopping heating cycle before the end, it's not easy since there is a lot of heat retention and you need to stop the cycle and continue to hit for several seconds. For me it's a special occasion device.

I actually only use my vista for micro dosing. I apply a very tiny ball (size of a dry couscous granule) to the top post of the element. Low heat. Wait 5 sec or so and then start my draw. Most effective micro dose delivery I have found with no waste.

Hoosier,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I actually only use my vista for micro dosing. I apply a very tiny ball (size of a dry couscous granule) to the top post of the element. Low heat. Wait 5 sec or so and then start my draw. Most effective micro dose delivery I have found with no waste.
@Hoosier your micro dose delivery method is very nice, I'm amazed how it taste better and delivers consistent vapor from a so small amount! Great!

PPN,

jonnywinner

@Hoosier & @PPN debating the Vista vs buying a mod + Sai or DT3 atomizer. Liking Vista so I don't have to figure out ohms, volts, watts, firmware etc. just want something to use at home that hits well and can pass around at a party. Have Puffco Plus now but want to step up. Do you still like the Vista? Is it your daily driver? Any other thoughts now that you've had a for awhile? Thanks for sharin'!

jonnywinner,

Hoosier

@Hoosier & @PPN debating the Vista vs buying a mod + Sai or DT3 atomizer. Liking Vista so I don't have to figure out ohms, volts, watts, firmware etc. just want something to use at home that hits well and can pass around at a party. Have Puffco Plus now but want to step up. Do you still like the Vista? Is it your daily driver? Any other thoughts now that you've had a for awhile? Thanks for sharin'!

Actually, the vista is my party piece, and my sai+donuts is my personal daily driver

Hoosier,

tylerj55

I have the sai, the dt3 and the vista, and for a long long time the vista has been my daily. And while you can dab on it if you're careful, it's more efficient to prepack it. I will say that they are working on a drop down bubbler for the sai to make it more like an e-nail, and some new coils and a new base in the next month or two. The vista is amazing imho, but the sai is cheaper to invest in now, and it has some interesting additions coming up so if you are trying to save money right now then i would say go for the sai, if you want to get huge rig like hits and improved efficiency splurge and go for the vista.

*edit* the dtv3 with a miracle s bubbler is nice as well. Not as nice imo, but that is because I like the options of different coils with the sai.

tylerj55,

jonnywinner

Thanks @Hoosier & @tylerj55 for the quick responses ... and for helping to me choose ... to buy both - the Vista for party pass 'round and more rig like hits (want those but really don't want to deal with torches) and the Sai for for quick hits and when on the go. I saw the video of the Sai bubbler piece. Looks fine. But will start with the Vista.

And, also saw some interesting things in the works from Divine Crossing here - scroll down to quartz crucible cup... http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/divine-tribe-attys.14455/page-116

jonnywinner,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Vista is nice for micro dosing or large globs and the battery life is amazing. I gave it recently to a good friend cause all his gear was stolen... but his stash was well hidden and he made up to 30g of shatter so the Vista will see a lot of uses!

I think you made a good choice as a party vape!

PPN,

anasrzi

Think this little baby looks awesome, in all likelyhood my next vape purchase will be the flowerpot twax as I still love my herbs ;) in a perfect world I'd dab and only dab much prefer dabbing over anything else (moved onto Quartz bangers recently, much better tasting than Ti) but concentrates are either harder to get hold of or have to be homemade via rosin. Better still no wires to get in the way.

Would much prefer to get away from using a torch too on the old bangers, it's to hit and miss trying to time it. I actually like the idea of pre loading atomisers, is this stil the preferred method? I have a original dabbie from vapefiend with a Ti nail, good idea but for flavour it's a bit yuck!

Can anyone confirm when they are likely to alter the temps so there not so high or creating a atomiser that doesn't get that hot, I'm all about the flavour above all else, that's the primary issue with me so how does this compare to say a Quartz enail for example?

Not sure how they would do it but SiC would be unreal!

anasrzi,

jonnywinner

Vista is nice for micro dosing or large globs and the battery life is amazing. I gave it recently to a good friend cause all his gear was stolen... but his stash was well hidden and he made up to 30g of shatter so the Vista will see a lot of uses!

I think you made a good choice as a party vape!

thanks. Hope your friend stays up! Sai on the way...

jonnywinner,
Reactions: PPN

Chaz255

Hey I got these to sample recently, I only used a couple times bc I gave em to a buddy who is into dabs. The glass cracked on the first one, though it still worked. He's got a second one now, but they are also working to make the glass and o rings better, and we told them to make the base wider for better balance as well. We'll see how it shakes out, it was definitely effective as an enail and has some cool capabilities like plugging it into any size bubbler while also using the included bubbler, so two people can hit at the same time.

We also have their new Muse, it's got quartz dual coil and donut atomizers and is cameoflaged like a pen that can actually write (inkless graphite). It is sexy metal like the grasshopper and seems to work quite well...

Neither have replaceable batteries unfortunately, but they told us that they are high quality samsung and software ebsures a long life for them at least... Oh tease they've also got an herbal convection unit coming.
Gotta love Topgreen!

I have a vista that is a month old and have 6 cracked atomizers all cracked the first or second use on the lowest setting. The dual quartz coil for the Ooze magma (oozelife.com) works great on and out lasts the vista coil.

Chaz255,

tylerj55

I have a vista that is a month old and have 6 cracked atomizers all cracked the first or second use on the lowest setting. The dual quartz coil for the Ooze magma (oozelife.com) works great on and out lasts the vista coil.
Maybe you were dabbing too hard on the glass? I still have both of my original coils/nails for it running just fine like 6-8 months later. I love this thing, no other portable rig comes close to it as of yet.

tylerj55,

Chaz255

Maybe you were dabbing too hard on the glass? I still have both of my original coils/nails for it running just fine like 6-8 months later. I love this thing, no other portable rig comes close to it as of yet.
I use mine daily and have never touched the glass with any tool
2 of them cracked during use and the others are new never used and cracked.

Chaz255,

tylerj55

I use mine daily and have never touched the glass with any tool
2 of them cracked during use and the others are new never used and cracked.
Well damn sorry to hear that! Did you try contacting them to replace the unused broken ones?

tylerj55,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Yes pleae let me know!
I'm thought I was ready to buy, now i just don't know.
What dealer do I get it from to avoid hassles?

tennisguru1,

Chaz255

Yes pleae let me know!
I'm thought I was ready to buy, now i just don't know.
What dealer do I get it from to avoid hassles?
Go with the Oozelife magma. Customer service is top notch and USA only.
I own both the vista and the magma and the magma has dual quartz coils available.
Or you could get the vista and order some dual coils from oozelife.
The vista has a better glass bubbler
Magma has better shape and base
Coils fit both units.

Chaz255,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Go with the Oozelife magma. Customer service is top notch and USA only.
I own both the vista and the magma and the magma has dual quartz coils available.
Or you could get the vista and order some dual coils from oozelife.
The vista has a better glass bubbler
Magma has better shape and base
Coils fit both units.
Thx for quick reply.
Bubbler important to me.
Bothered by reports of cracked atomizers?
If the coils dont crack how long do they last?
Can you suggest an honest dealer for both?

tennisguru1,

tylerj55

Thx for quick reply.
Bubbler important to me.
If the coils dont crack how long do they last?
Can you suggest an honest dealer for both?
The magma is literally a vape pen with a bubbler attached, not a portable rig. The vista has better flavor and conserves material better in my experience, but they are also two completely different pieces.

tylerj55,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
The magma is literally a vape pen with a bubbler attached, not a portable rig. The vista has better flavor and conserves material better in my experience, but they are also two completely different pieces.

Thank you for the clarification, seems like the Xvape is the one for me.

1. If the coils dont crack how long do they last?
    Can you suggest an honest dealer for Xvape?

tennisguru1,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Well damn sorry to hear that! Did you try contacting them to replace the unused broken ones?

Thank you so much for your unbias info.
I would like to go with xvape vista as you
suggested it is far ahead everywhere except coils.
Can you suggest a good place that stands behind
the product (in case there are problems)
I live in Vegas & no dealers who carry here.

tennisguru1,

Chaz255

Thank you so much for your unbias info.
I would like to go with xvape vista as you
suggested it is far ahead everywhere except coils.
Can you suggest a good place that stands behind
the product (in case there are problems)
I live in Vegas & no dealers who carry here.
I can't suggest a retailer as I've had nothing but problems with service from Xvape USA. I would look at the ooze magma.
Like I said I have both and I use my magma with the vista glass.

Chaz255,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Wow ! What is wrong with this business?
Just check Bolt from Dabado & like 39 complaints
to slow or no service denying warrenty.
I have a Volcano for 15 years no problems, great service
great company.
IThanks as I can see your point of veiw, but I dont want to be
forced into buying a second choice inferior producy.
Spend anothe what on good glall like the orbitor.
I'll wait to see if this industry gets its sh-y together
and the give my money to a local store at these prices.

tennisguru1,

tylerj55

Wow ! What is wrong with this business?
Just check Bolt from Dabado & like 39 complaints
to slow or no service denying warrenty.
I have a Volcano for 15 years no problems, great service
great company.
IThanks as I can see your point of veiw, but I dont want to be
forced into buying a second choice inferior producy.
Spend anothe what on good glall like the orbitor.
I'll wait to see if this industry gets its sh-y together
and the give my money to a local store at these prices.
I had good luck ordering from the Xvape USA store and love my Vista still. They shipped out the next say(ordered at night) and was here(D.C. area) in two days.

tylerj55,

Chaz255

I do know that the oozelife magma is assembled and serviced here in the USA ONLY! I have had great cust service from ooze. just check out there reviews.
Oozelife.com

Chaz255,

tylerj55

I do know that the oozelife magma is assembled and serviced here in the USA ONLY! I have had great cust service from ooze. just check out there reviews.
Oozelife.com
Are you affiliated with them? If not it is rather confusing why you are pushing so hard for this guy to get this offbrand device in a thread that is about the X-Vape Vista.

Yeah we get that you prefer it, but you should make a separate thread at this point if that’s what you want to keep talking about. All of your posts have been trashing the Vista and promoting the random little no name company Ooze, and it is just coming off like you are somebody from that company.

tylerj55,
Top Bottom