Multi-brand Xmax V2 Vaporizer (also Atmos Astra)

Wzfbaby7

How does the max temp of 428 compare to being used to a higher temp of 446? It's probably negligible but I'm still curious.

Wzfbaby7,
Hey guys, I have my new X-Max (3 Click on/off) and its been great :) No taste of any plastic or anything. I have a few questions though! In the concentrate chamber I noticed that there is a silk type fabric string, is this meant to be left in there? Also on the heating chamber screen there seems to be some sort of shiny surface, looks sort of like a liquid. Is this normal? I noticed that the body gets unreasonably hot towards the top on the highest temp, that's about the only negative I could find.

Thanks everyone :)

newvaperlookingforanswers,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Hey guys, I have my new X-Max (3 Click on/off) and its been great :) No taste of any plastic or anything. I have a few questions though! In the concentrate chamber I noticed that there is a silk type fabric string, is this meant to be left in there? Also on the heating chamber screen there seems to be some sort of shiny surface, looks sort of like a liquid. Is this normal? I noticed that the body gets unreasonably hot towards the top on the highest temp, that's about the only negative I could find.

Thanks everyone :)
Throwaway that attachment.

The oven will get hot, hold at the battery not the chamber.

max

Out to lunch
I noticed that the body gets unreasonably hot
The heat may be unreasonable to you, but I doubt there's anything wrong. The top half of this model does get hot, and you don't even need to use the highest temp. Every vape has to dissipate heat, and portables suffer the most because they're small. After running my Storm (same basic model) for a while, I start avoiding the top half and hold it by the bottom.

The oven will get hot, hold at the battery not the chamber.
Exactly.

Thanks for the info guys :) Appreciate it. Yes I figured that holding at the bottom was optimal. That negative was just me nit-picking, it really is a fantastic device especially at the low price. It feels more solid than the FM5 Pro for me aswell.

newvaperlookingforanswers,
Reactions: Shit Snacks

Reirika

Hi~ I'm new around here. Been checking out the xmax v2 and it seems like an awesome vape!! Can someone tell me where could I contact Topgreen to get the latest-latest model? I saw some shops at alibaba but I don't know if those are safe to order from.

Reirika,

Wzfbaby7

Just curious, how long does it take to get to max temp? My brother's own takes around 2 minutes to stop blinking the max temp light which is weird.

Wzfbaby7,
Reactions: KeroZen

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
@Reirika if you search you should be able to find their website, with product and contact info. You can ask alibaba sellers if this has the new button pressing to tell too, they may lie I suppose though?

I'm not sure about max temp timing, hardly ever go that high, and never from the beginning, could be 90sec, whatever. With these kind of session conduction units it feels slow regardless, bc I'm comparing to instant hits of firefly elevape and lily, there's some wait, its not much, but I don't know exactly bc I never cared I guess. Feels same as like Air or Solo to me

Wzfbaby7

That sounds about right, I don't seem to be getting good hits out and I think it may be because of the pretty open draw.

Wzfbaby7,

Shit Snacks

That sounds about right, I don't seem to be getting good hits out and I think it may be because of the pretty open draw.

Are you using one of the new mouthpieces (glass or silicone) with the mesh screen instead if the metal filter holes?

Also depends on pack, if you don't pack it all the way to the top, you'll want to slow sip (maybe even with a full pack you'll want to start this way) with a long steady draw, so as not to block the filter or screen with herb flying up. A piece of cotton can help keep the herb packed down too, then you can draw harder as well. A full pack also allows more freedom to take big puffs. Id say try expirmenting with you draws everytime if all else fails

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: KeroZen

max

Out to lunch
max,
Reactions: Reirika

DVRez

I was curious if anyone has found a good smell proof carrying case for the Xmax? I'll check out the carry case subforum, but thought I'd ask here, too!

Btw, I have both the glass mouthpieces/water adapters coming soon, if anyone is interested how they perform, I can give quick review when I get them in.

DVRez

Thanks for the help guys! Vapefeind; was hoping for a recommendation, but I thank you for the google response!

I ended up finding this one on Amazon, https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A...colid=1YXYYSETOQBBJ&coliid=ISEL9BMZQZE4R&vs=1 looks good and will help mask the smell. There are a couple more sizes, but this one seems like a winner.

I hope the glass MP improves the Xmax taste/temp, because I was hitting my FM v5.0 and thinking, "this tastes much better then my Xmax".

DVRez,
Reactions: tripwire

Guitarplayer87

Hey guys,

I started smoking a couple of months ago on weekends and it has caused me to develop random coughing fits that taste like blood days after I last smoked. Because of this I am stopping smoking and picking up vaping.

I just ordered an X-Max V2 Pro as my first vaporizer and I read the vapor can be pretty warm. I have tried Vapor Bros vaporizer and it made me cough a lot as the vapor felt pretty warm. This led me to look into some sort of water filtration to cool the vapor down more. In my search for what vapor pen to buy I saw that there is a model in the UK called the Storm that is basically the same as the V2 Pro. On the site the Storm is sold on they offer an optional water pipe attachment that looks perfect. I like the size compared to a lot of the water pipes I have seen. Something this size would be Ideal because I don't usually smoke/vape at home so the smaller size would help with portability. I don't think the UK store ships to the US though.

If anyone could help me find this model for sale in the US or something very similar I would appreciate it:
http://www.vapefiend.co.uk/storm-bubbler-bundle.html And

Also any other tips to help get the smoothest vapor with the X-Max V2 pro possible while keeping it pretty portable would be appreciated,

Thanks guys.

Shit Snacks

Hey guys,

I started smoking a couple of months ago on weekends and it has caused me to develop random coughing fits that taste like blood days after I last smoked. Because of this I am stopping smoking and picking up vaping.

I just ordered an X-Max V2 Pro as my first vaporizer and I read the vapor can be pretty warm. I have tried Vapor Bros vaporizer and it made me cough a lot as the vapor felt pretty warm. This led me to look into some sort of water filtration to cool the vapor down more. In my search for what vapor pen to buy I saw that there is a model in the UK called the Storm that is basically the same as the V2 Pro. On the site the Storm is sold on they offer an optional water pipe attachment that looks perfect. I like the size compared to a lot of the water pipes I have seen. Something this size would be Ideal because I don't usually smoke/vape at home so the smaller size would help with portability. I don't think the UK store ships to the US though.

If anyone could help me find this model for sale in the US or something very similar I would appreciate it:
http://www.vapefiend.co.uk/storm-bubbler-bundle.html And

Also any other tips to help get the smoothest vapor with the X-Max V2 pro possible while keeping it pretty portable would be appreciated,

Thanks guys.

Yeah dude, taking in more air in your draws, puffing on it, add silicone to the mouthpiece to extend it. And water is the best way,check out the cheap glass thread here for more ideas where to get things like that cheap. There are also some smaller bubblers even, like check in the sweetcigs vc35 thread, it comes with a little one that in sure can be found sold separately for cheap. Good luck, it may take getting used to for some but your body will thank you for the switch!

Guitarplayer87

Yeah dude, taking in more air in your draws, puffing on it, add silicone to the mouthpiece to extend it. And water is the best way,check out the cheap glass thread here for more ideas where to get things like that cheap. There are also some smaller bubblers even, like check in the sweetcigs vc35 thread, it comes with a little one that in sure can be found sold separately for cheap. Good luck, it may take getting used to for some but your body will thank you for the switch!

Thanks Shit Snacks. I will try all of those methods you suggested. I also took your advice and did some more research and found a bubbler that looks very similar to the Storm's Budgie bubbler on some web store for 70 bucks. I thought that was too steep so I checked on Ebay and found one for around 30 bucks. Its called the Pinnacle Hydro Tube. Hopefully this will do a decent job at cooling the vapor.

Now I am on the search for an additive to keep the Hydro tube a bit cleaner. I am thinking about trying rez block. I am also going to be looking for a decent low odor case that can fit the V2 Pro and The Pinnacle Hydro Tube bubbler if such a thing exists. Again if you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Oh by the way this is the bubbler I got. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pinnacle-Va...652?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4cb09954

Guitarplayer87,

Shit Snacks

Thanks Shit Snacks. I will try all of those methods you suggested. I also took your advice and did some more research and found a bubbler that looks very similar to the Storm's Budgie bubbler on some web store for 70 bucks. I thought that was too steep so I checked on Ebay and found one for around 30 bucks. Its called the Pinnacle Hydro Tube. Hopefully this will do a decent job at cooling the vapor.

Now I am on the search for an additive to keep the Hydro tube a bit cleaner. I am thinking about trying rez block. I am also going to be looking for a decent low odor case that can fit the V2 Pro and The Pinnacle Hydro Tube bubbler if such a thing exists. Again if you guys have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Oh by the way this is the bubbler I got. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pinnacle-Va...652?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f4cb09954

Yeah the cheap glass thread knows well about cleaning, also they may have a better option for a cheap pnwt hydrotube, its risky bc sometimes theyre too short and don't work well without water in your mouth. You should post there and ask what the best one is maybe?

I know sunshine store on dhgate has one and its alright, like $25 total with shipping but takes 2 weeks. Also I think a case was posted in the Storm thread, shouldn't be too hard to find a big enough clam she'll with some storage slots. Good luck!

Shit Snacks,

foxfire15

Hey guys, new to vaping here and my Xmax V2/ storm arrived today and just wanted some advice if that's ok.

I'll apologize in advance if this has been questioned before but I couldn't find the info I needed. Do I need to perform a 'burn out' cycle on this vaporizer before my first actual use? If yes what temperature and how may times? (I assume burn-out goes on till the charge runs out?)

Thank you in advance.:)

Shit Snacks

Hey guys, new to vaping here and my Xmax V2/ storm arrived today and just wanted some advice if that's ok.

I'll apologize in advance if this has been questioned before but I couldn't find the info I needed. Do I need to perform a 'burn out' cycle on this vaporizer before my first actual use? If yes what temperature and how may times? (I assume burn-out goes on till the charge runs out?)

Thank you in advance.:)

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!!!!

It is advised, yes, highest temp, and as many as you feel it smells netural to you. It should be safe either way but personally I ran out several batteries worth on some and only a few on some. Every one and everyone is different

one toke joke

Bought an XMAX V2 Pro on Ebay for £38.00 and absolutely love it! After around 20 burn offs at max temp it was good to go, so stealthy been walking round crowded streets getting baked. I took it to amsterdam for a week and it performed admirably! I became lazy and started just tearing up buds and filling it instead of grinding and this works very well in a rush. Had to throw it away as I couldnt be bothered cleaning for coming back through Schipol but ordered a new one which is the June version. From what I gather the newer version has isolated airpath, less click click click click, and better battery life? For the price, this thing is unbeatable!

Shit Snacks

Bought an XMAX V2 Pro on Ebay for £38.00 and absolutely love it! After around 20 burn offs at max temp it was good to go, so stealthy been walking round crowded streets getting baked. I took it to amsterdam for a week and it performed admirably! I became lazy and started just tearing up buds and filling it instead of grinding and this works very well in a rush. Had to throw it away as I couldnt be bothered cleaning for coming back through Schipol but ordered a new one which is the June version. From what I gather the newer version has isolated airpath, less click click click click, and better battery life? For the price, this thing is unbeatable!

If you had a true pro before, it shouldve already had the isolated airpath and longer battery life.

Latest updates do include the button press change though, as I described earlier. Much smoother in use.

Glad you enjoyed the experience, this is a great cheapo vape and can even work well as a disposable at that price. I suggest looking into their GonG as well

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom