• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Multi-brand Xmax V2 Vaporizer (also Atmos Astra)

Silicon Advisor

Kamikaze in a Hopeless World
Got mine as well. Loaded 'em up and will be field testing tonight when I hit the town...

Silicon Advisor,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Indeed, thanks for the links...

One more question for ya iLoveVape25: is there more than one size for these? The first pic in the link shows what appears to be 2 different sized pods. There does not seem to be any purchase options for variable sizes however, so I am a bit confused.

Thanks again!
In fact there is 2 sizes, one for most FM portables vaporizers and one (bigger) designed to fit the Ihit oven (this is the desktop vape/e-nail from Flowermate). There is 2 size for the load-x grinder (one for large and one for small pods).

PPN,

iLoveVape25

I just tried the Sony VTC6 Batteries in my Xmax. Oh my gosh... It reaches the max temp in under 15 seconds. It lasts a loong time. It's like a new device !!!

Highly recommended VTC6 or Samsung 30Q

iLoveVape25,

Marklariusz

Got flowermate pods from vaped.ca. They fit perfectly!!! Here are pics:
20170211_154653-01.jpeg

20170211_154735-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Ruta

I just tried the Sony VTC6 Batteries in my Xmax. Oh my gosh... It reaches the max temp in under 15 seconds. It lasts a loong time. It's like a new device !!!

Highly recommended VTC6 or Samsung 30Q

Just ordered a Sony off the back of this recommendation :)

If it improves the performance of this already great vape then i shall be one happy chappy :)

Pimpslapper

Just ordered a Sony off the back of this recommendation :)

If it improves the performance of this already great vape then i shall be one happy chappy :)

It definitely will! I went with the vtc5a and it is a huge improvement over stock. The vtc5a is just a lot cheaper than the vtc6 and not sure there is a huge performance increase to justify the higher price

Pimpslapper,
Reactions: KeroZen

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
The VTC6 has a higher capacity than the VTC5/5A but the price is too high indeed (as it's quite new)

I would still recommend the Samsung 30Q instead. Cheaper and more than adequate for this application.

Ruta

I do believe the Sony VTC6 battery has made a difference!!
I even timed a heat up to red from stone cold, 1 minute 23 seconds!!
Oh, and 8 flashes to get to green having just timed out on blue, crazy
Thanks for the heads up @iLoveVape25 , you've just made my £40 unit perform even better :)
Though you did make me time my vape, i'm going to go back to being nonchalant again now!
FC is one damn fine forum
That is all

iLoveVape25

I do believe the Sony VTC6 battery has made a difference!!
I even timed a heat up to red from stone cold, 1 minute 23 seconds!!
Oh, and 8 flashes to get to green having just timed out on blue, crazy
Thanks for the heads up @iLoveVape25 , you've just made my £40 unit perform even better :)
Though you did make me time my vape, i'm going to go back to being nonchalant again now!
FC is one damn fine forum
That is all

Glad you liked them, happy to have helped

iLoveVape25,
Reactions: Ruta

abhishek

Hello
I am thinking to buy this vape. puffitup got this in stock so will be ordering from them.
What I am wondering is that how come it's so cheap, does it even vaporize or it combusts?

abhishek,

Ruta

I've been using this for nearly a year now, recommend getting the Sony battery or the other one mentioned, it does make a difference.
I've never combusted and it def performs better than my first, way more expensive, vape.
Get the glass mouthpiece, the rubber one it comes with is good for stealth, ie walking the dog, but glass when can.
The little capsules are good also, help to keep the bowl and gauze clean, and reduces the amount put in, i use them on and off, worth having.
I really rate this personally

abhishek

I've been using this for nearly a year now, recommend getting the Sony battery or the other one mentioned, it does make a difference.
I've never combusted and it def performs better than my first, way more expensive, vape.
Get the glass mouthpiece, the rubber one it comes with is good for stealth, ie walking the dog, but glass when can.
The little capsules are good also, help to keep the bowl and gauze clean, and reduces the amount put in, i use them on and off, worth having.
I really rate this personally
Hi
Thanks for replying. Can you tell me what capsules are you talking about?

abhishek,

Ruta

Hi
Thanks for replying. Can you tell me what capsules are you talking about?

https://vapefiend.co.uk/herb-pod

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/XMAX-V2-P...5&rk=3&rkt=6&sd=112182339040&autorefresh=true

The glass mouthpiece is an essential

I have now took the gauze out of the end of the glass mouthpiece and use a larger gauze that fits over the top of the vape oven, then the mouthpiece on top, wedging the gauze in place. Was sick of the gauze getting blocked and this seems to help, hope i explained it well enough :)

iLoveVape25

My Xmax died on me today while charging. I get no lights at all when i put the battery in. Anyone has any tips on reviving it ? It lasted me 4 months. :(

iLoveVape25,

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
My Xmax died on me today while charging. I get no lights at all when i put the battery in. Anyone has any tips on reviving it ? It lasted me 4 months. :(

Try another battery? It's a shame that the XMAX V2 doesn't have pass-thru capability so you could check the unit that way.

You said you get no lights when putting the battery in....what happens if you try and charge the battery while it's in the XMAX?

His_Highness,

iLoveVape25

I tried three batteries with no result. Tried multiple presses, nothing.

There is one thing I did, I INVERTED the battery (Plus Minus) for 10 seconds. And waited for the unit to cool down after charging the battery. It worked once again. Dunno if it's the inversion or not, but after the inversion is started back again immediately.

Great, unit is functioning again.

Bangjr

Am considering to pull the trigger on this one. Have some questions - how does the Xmax V2 perform with regards to concentrates? And what about cleaning it? Do you use "pods" for both herbs and trates?

Thanks in advance!!

Bangjr,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Do you use "pods" for both herbs and trates?
The pods are for concentrates.
The flower goes right into the unit.
I used the XMax V2 Pro for a few months, and I loved it.
It was given to a patient to keep as a spare, but I just opened a new box. This was a donation from the community to be given to low income patients.
I am precharging it for the first recipient now.
Since I never tried the pod, I will test that out today as I make certain the unit functions well for the patient.
The pod is a stainless steel cup, with wicking material inside, compressed in place by a stainless steel screen.
It comes with extra screens, but no extra wicking. It appears as though the wick can be immersed in 91% Iso and squeezed out well between paper towel for rejuvenation.
I like that the XMax V2 Pro can be charged on an 18650 battery charger or by plugging the unit itself in to a USB cable. They say that charging the Battery in a wall charger is preferential, but it is an optional accessory that one would have to order.
I will report back when I have checked this out completely.

Bangjr

The pods are for concentrates.
The flower goes right into the unit.
I used the XMax V2 Pro for a few months, and I loved it.
It was given to a patient to keep as a spare, but I just opened a new box. This was a donation from the community to be given to low income patients.
I am precharging it for the first recipient now.
Since I never tried the pod, I will test that out today as I make certain the unit functions well for the patient.
The pod is a stainless steel cup, with wicking material inside, compressed in place by a stainless steel screen.
It comes with extra screens, but no extra wicking. It appears as though the wick can be immersed in 91% Iso and squeezed out well between paper towel for rejuvenation.
I like that the XMax V2 Pro can be charged on an 18650 battery charger or by plugging the unit itself in to a USB cable. They say that charging the Battery in a wall charger is preferential, but it is an optional accessory that one would have to order.
I will report back when I have checked this out completely.

Thank you Vitolo!! Trigger pulled...BAM!! Cheers!!

Top Bottom