Xlux Vixen wax vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Hi, I received for testing/review a new wax vaporizer with a special design: It looks like a red lip stick and is perfect for stealth in a women (or men) bag. It comes with a dual quartz coil atty (+ a replacement) so nothing special on that side. Here the manufacturer link: http://www.topgreen-tech.com/pid18117910/XLUX-VIXEN-Female-Wax-Vaporizer.htm

I like a lot the outside design (with the cap on) but the fake redstick mouthpiece is very bad and seems to be cheap plastic. Although you can take it off and use something else.

For now I didn't tested it and I'm thinking to gift it to a women here in FC for an appropriate review, if interested send me a PM (I'll pay shipping in Europe). I only opened the box to give a look to the device but didn't loaded any wax into.

tepictoton

It does say it comes with a ceramic heating plate, can you check that?

Also, it has 3 temperature settings, so that is actually good, considering almost all of the other wax pens still do not have this.

Just the design...

tepictoton,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Yes, you are right @tepictoton the second atty is a plate style atty similar to the Linx Zero or to the Guru oil attachment. It is very wide and loading is easy.

Since nobody contacted me to get it for free (and since the coiless atty) I loaded it with some wax and was pleasantly surprised by the vapor quality&taste on pair with the Linx Zero but providing bigger clouds.
Still not tried the dual quartz atty.

The annoying thing is the mp is directly attached to the atty's cap, which is magnetic and can be taken out and lost easily. Just want to say I was not feeling .... safe for my reputation:D.... to use the provided lipstick designed mp, so I replaced it with a mp from another vape which is red too!

Tried the attys on others batteries but none of them was working cause the very short contact pin of the Vixen's attys.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
The Vixen atty is very nice, like a big Linx Zero but the battery can delivers a bit more. Sadly the threading is very special and I wasn't able to connect it to a mod box and I'm stuck with this lipstick battery style!

HindelangGG

Bro you really atleast deserve to get honered for you dedication on this post:clap:. Just looked into the post out of curiosity. The wax pen didn't delivered but you did:D

HindelangGG,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Bro you really atleast deserve to get honered for you dedication on this post:clap:. Just looked into the post out of curiosity. The wax pen didn't delivered but you did:D
Honnestly I use it regularly… the coilless plate style atty delivers very thick and smooth tasty clouds and is very effective, there is no remains and this is without any harsh tires tasting hits like with the coil based attys. A shame I wasn't able to use it with anything else, I had big hopes with the Torch but the contact pin is spring based so the Torch's base is too deep threaded to ensure contact… it might be so nice cause the Yocan donut attys doesn't delivers like the Vixen coiless atty, they are quickly dirty, more difficult to clean and less efficient except if you crank the power up to a unacceptable way.

Yes, I will be sad when it will die!

PPN,
Top Bottom