X-Max V2 Pro with Glass MP, Accessories, 9 month of Warranty

VisiblyVaped

Another vape that I really enjoyed but am selling is the X-max v2 Pro. It comes with all accessories (tweezers, dab tool, concentrate chamber, charger).

In addition, I'm including the glass mp I bought separately (does work with 14mm water pipes), an extra 18650 battery, and a carrying case.

It was purchased from PIU and I can provide the order number if any warranty claims are necessary. There are at least 9-10 months on a 1 year warranty.

I really do enjoy this vape. 5 heat settings, solid build, swappable battery, and good session life.
The only reason I am selling it is I'm finding it easier to vape at home with vapcaps and this functions similarly to my Healthy Rips Force which is my travel companion.

Simply put, it's not getting enough love and I'm hoping somebody will use it more.
There's very few things that interest me but I am still open to pondering trades. Otherwise I'd say shoot me an offer.
I don't expect to get retail price for it, but the newness of the device plus the added accessories do have me expecting a bit more than 25-30 bucks (dh gate pricing on a unit).

XTqHJg4.jpg

bnA5uqW.jpg

VisiblyVaped,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom