Discontinued Wychwood Vaporizers UK Log Vape

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Now that was a fun ride at the water park!
It was fun, yes. But now comes the serious matter of un-sticking my adapter from my hydratube. :( Any suggestions?

I'm currently giving a couple of male 14mm joints a bath in salty ice. I'm hoping that they will cool down the joint when I insert them so as to be able to remove the adapter.... Wish me luck.

Edit: Pappy came to the rescue and had me dribble a little iso between the stuck parts. It came right out after that. :clap:

:peace:

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@Vitolo. Great vids :D That efficiency test vid was very surprising :o I might have to try a day of micro loads and see if it still keeps me 'on the level' still.

@Stu. Loving the inline and the hydracirc looks like a lovely piece for huge rips :brow: it might be time to invest in some Joint Wax to prevent lock in the future. When you have such nice glass as you do it's worth the $6 investment to protect them imo.

@cannybagoftudor. That's exactly how I felt about it and why I started this venture. I'll be keeping an eye out for your order ;)

J.R.R.Tokin',
Reactions: Vitolo

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Just popped in to say that i had a Wyched weekend. :D

Stu, great videos! I'm glad Pappy gave advice with the joint issue, it makes sense that it works but it is a great tip! :)

wonderfox

Has anybody else had issues with temperature fluctuation?
My WW cools down to the point where I can't get a hit off it. I usually try straightening out the power cord once I've noticed it cool down and it eventually heats up back to a working temperature. When the unit cools down, it's still fairly warm to the touch, but not hot like it is when it delivers a good hit. I'm not sure if this is to do with the power adapter or the unit. Can anybody offer any advice/help? It's extremely frustrating, especially when it happens during a session.. :huh:

*edit* This time it's been about half an hour since trying to straighten the cord out and it still hasn't heated up again. It's just stayed sort of warm :(

wonderfox,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Nope, Mine has stayed at whatever temp I set it on the VVPS.

Do you have any other compatible power supplies lying around?

If you do, it should be pretty easy to figure out if its the unit or the PS.

Frederick McGuire,

wonderfox

I have a power cord for the MFLB PA, but I'm unsure if it's compatible. I can't seem to find any info on the magic flight website. It's a US plug with a UK adapter.
On the plug itself, there is a little bit of info.
'Input: 100-240V~
50/60HZ 0.5Amax
Output: 12V 1250mA'

Is this compatible?

wonderfox,

vorrange

Vapor.wise
My PS is 12V~1,2A and it works just fine so i guess you are set. And maybe the VV part of the MFLBPA will work with the WW. ;)

vorrange,

wonderfox

Thank you JRR, your customer service is truly exceptional. :)
I'm pretty sure the problem lies with the power supply, not the unit. The unit itself is truly superb and works absolute wonders when at the correct heat. Will wait and see!
Thanks to everyone for the info, I'm starting to get the gist of the wonderful world of log vapes. There is still a lot to learn I'm sure :clap:

Vitolo

Vaporist
You guys know I have a ton of vapes.
I have many efficient units that amaze people.
This design, with its straight turbo shot and concave screen, is allowing me great flexibility in my experiments in efficiency.
I like the one piece glass tube, now after I have played with all.
I think that the WW has potential of great "meds" conservation.
I do not think I own any vapes that conserve any better!:clap:

Top Bottom