Discontinued Wychwood Vaporizers UK Log Vape

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I wonder what it's all for Boobs.

Fred, your WW looks really good, do you have a nice large photograph of it perhaps?

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
:brow:
I had a fun filming night the other day where I got out a few pieces that hadn't had vids filmed of 'em yet...
Those were a couple of them :)

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I wish I could double like the videos with the DG and the WW. I like that you are including the Turkish Stir Tool. I love mine, I use it quite often. I did not find out about it until I joint this forum actually.

All the videos are looking great!

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@FMG. Man o man your glass is damned impressive! Thanks for all the vids - looking good :tup:

@Vaporboxed. Share the knowledge - what is Community? Looked on google images but couldn't find Fred's avatar pic.

@b00bsy. Glad it got there in one piece. Let us know how it all fits.

@m0sh. Thanks dude. How you enjoying that Magic Glass Rude Boy?

@wonderfox. Your new WW is on the bench now going through the last stages of finishing and waxing. ETA still Saturday for yours :)

@OTA. I made that GonG stem for b00bsy to fit the HI. The heat port dimensions are different for the WW and HI so it needed adjustment.

@SD_haze. The pipe tool was just a little FC extra I threw in. Any FC'ers will always get a little extra few bits to aid their vaping experience. Those pipe tools are one of my most used vaping so I grabbed a bunch to share :)

@SM. Like you I stumbled on the pipe tool through the forum and love it. And for sure FMG is the vid king with all those beautiful water tools :nod: (notice I'm nodding but still a little green with envy! ;) )

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Ok, so looked up Jeff Winger and I get what Community is now. Thanks SM :) Guess I'll have to check out a few episodes and see if I take to it.

J.R.R.Tokin',

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Fred: A vid of my next to come matrix disk! I like!
J. R. R. , I have like 6 of those pipe tools around in my house: THE VAPORIST TOOL N°1 IMO!
Your babies and the FC package looks really neat, I might come back to our ongoing conversation VERY shortly! :D

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
@OTA. I made that GonG stem for b00bsy to fit the HI. The heat port dimensions are different for the WW and HI so it needed adjustment.

Good that you mention this, I would have just assumed the heater port has the same dimensions as the HI, CRZ, and newer UDs. So I can't use that nice GonG bowl of yours with my other logs aye? That's to bad, I was hoping to standardize some of my accessories. How do I order this custom one you made for Boobs? :brow:

I only need something short to mate with my waterpipe, I never vape without water unless with the Solo when I'm out and about. Or can I use a HI GonG stem just the same perhaps?

wonderfox

Can anyone recommend some good glass to use with the WW?
I used to vapor-bong with some no-name glass but it smashed :\
Thinking of getting a 250ml EHLE, I've got a couple of friends with one and they look good.
OTA I see you've got one, is it a good piece?
And J.R.R, thank you! :D

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@Flskwat. Any time, I'm on the end of the line ;)

@OTA. All of the logs I have - The WW, HI and CRZ - have different sized heat ports. I haven't seen the UD yet but from what I've heard that's different too.

The one I made for b00bs was just a one-off as I know he likes his glass and wanted an opinion. All of the Log Vape makers make great accessories tailored to their own units for maximum performance so I honestly think it's best to stick with those.

About the Wychwood 2-Part GonG stem.

The main features of the WW GonG stem are:
* 2-part to allow conversion to an all glass direct inhale stem (not including ss screen of course).
* 14.4mm Scientific GonG joints.
* Ground inner-tube in head for screen grip.
* Easy adjustment and control of load size.
* Ground lip-rest to stop tube sliding over heat port.

@wonerfox. A 14.4mm joint is the first thing to look for. Generally people like smaller pieces for water, I know I do. The EHLE is a nice engineered German Glass bong and a great entry level piece. You might even want to consider the 100ml.

And just so you don't feel so lonely Fred ;)...here's one from me.

wonderfox

Thanks for the info J.R.R!
The info on the page for the 100ml on the website of a certain headshop says joint size 14.5mm.. I'd imagine that'd be fine.
I think I'll go with the 100ml, I think I'd get better vapor-air ratio than with the bigger piece.
Can I add a GonG stem to my order? :D
On your site it says heads can be bought separately, I'm not really sure what that is or if it's something I'll need?
Might need you to talk me through using it once it all arrives! Very new to all of this :huh:

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I love my Ehle Wondefox, they have more options in the US but imo it's the best choice for the money if you're in Europe and you want a affordable but quality piece of glass. I've been lusting after a more expensive bubbler for a while, but that's just a luxury and I really don't need one, the Ehle does everything I need and it still is a pleasure to use every time. I always recommend to order the diffused downstem with it btw. It isn't cheap compared to the price of the tube itself, but it's totally worth it. In fact, I wouldn't even use a Tube without one honestly. I personally wouldn't go with anything smaller than the 250 if I could only have one piece, but that is a matter of personal preference I guess. The 100ml is really small which makes it kinda awkward to use imo.

Thanks Cookie. I was under the impression the HI and CRZ use the same size inner tubing for the heater port though, but I guess I got it wrong then. Could it be just the inner diameter of the tubing that matches perhaps? Right now I only have my UDs here, so I can't do any comparison myself just yet. it shouldn't be long now though... :brow:

wonderfox

Thanks OTA, I already ordered the 100ml before you commented so I hope it's not too small! :ko: I'm really looking forward to vapor bonging with the WW!
I'll see how the 100ml treats me, if I find it too small I can always order the 250ml another time to go with it. The diffused downstems look great, I've added it to the wish list to order sometime soon. I might PM you when I get round to ordering it regarding which length to buy as it's pretty off-topic for this thread.
Thanks again for sharing your knowledge with a novice like myself :)

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@ OTA. Yup you got it right. The ID of the HI and CRZ is the same but the OD is very different.

@ wonderfox. The 100ml is small, but so is the WW. I'm sure they'll pair up nicely. I'll add the GonG stem to the order, no probs :tup:

J.R.R.Tokin',
Reactions: wonderfox

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Crappers, I thought there was going to be a standard size of tubes I could use, the creature of habit I am, but at lass.

Thanks for checking anyway, at least I remembered on size correctly, haha. Does the inner diameter of the WW match that of the CRZ and HI too? I think the newer core UD does but my older still has the thicker inner tubbing with a smaller inner diameter.

Wonderfox, I'll send you an IM in a little while after I finished this bowl :tup:

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
wow!!! i'm really digging the big tube. makes me feel like i'm tokin on a cigar when i do some roasting.
p6215298.jpg

Top Bottom