• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Wychwood Vaporizers UK Log Vape

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Thanks - should i put the screen closer to the heat or anything?

It's not necessary. At first I thought I would scorch the cotton without one, but pure cotton is not an issue at normal vaporization temperatures!

Peloton,
Reactions: Vitolo

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
@fidget. Glad it all got there fine in time for testing and that your enjoying it.

@centizen & peloton. Thanks for chiming in with advice :tup:

J.R.R.Tokin',

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
was looking on the site and maybe i overlooked, but i saw no us currency. help a stoner out guys

DcTokeMan,

Vapenstein1

Had a lot of time testing my Wychwood this weekend.
It truly is a very efficient vape, you get big and tasty hits out of small amounts that wouldnt produce any taste in my volcano. Well it is my first log vaporizer and I expected it to be more efficient :D
All in all I am very happy with my purchase. Maybe I'll get some finer screens for the direct draw stem then everything would be perfect.
Vaping through water is my favourite way to go. Unfortunately I already cracked my gong stem after using it about 5 times…
Cookie kindly send out a new one and told me to use the silicon stems/tubes with the 14mm joint inline reducer. Works surprisingly well and simpel. Like a wooden Cloud with silicon ELB ;)

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Hey hey Vapenstein1. Really glad your enjoying your Zebrano WW - the new GonG stem is en route. And thanks for the pics. Quick question: How do you post little pictures so that when you click on it it goes to a bigger version an a separate tab like you did above?

J.R.R.Tokin',

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Please don't tell him Vapenstein, I don't want to have to click more dubious links with pop-ups and whatnot.

Just post pics plain and large please, like your 12mp camera intended them to be. There is no need for false modesty :p

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
I know what your saying OTA, I like the big pics too but I think it's kinder on everyone that doesn't have a good internet speed to post them small with the option of making them bigger.

Thanks Vapenstein1 for the link :)

J.R.R.Tokin',

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I thought that argument would be practically redundant by now, with all those fiber optics and hi-speed internet everywhere. The average internet speed of FC users seems sufficient anyway, according to the corresponding thread, so I'll stick to the opinion that reducing picture size is redundant these days.

:cheers:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I found the reason why my WW was hitting so hard with the help of OTA, I was over driving it with an unregulated PS was pushing to many watts to the core and thats the reason for the heat. I got the PS I was running with it from Rick when I got my CRZ way back when. I had never really even thought of looking into what really pushes these units of mine but will keep this in mind from now on. I am still happy with my WW and use it daily but now will be running it with my HI PS.

Thanks for your help OTA, you are the MAN!

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Hey hey Ed. Glad that the Irish is still treating you well and that you got your issues sorted - thank you OTA - Did you get a V reading on the Jamco's output?

J.R.R.Tokin',

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Seems I am not running a jameco, I have a perimeter tech. that is pushing just over 8watts which is to much for the 5watt resistor. I wanna say I had a Jameco with my first AZ, I had four of those and gave them out to close friends. I need a jameco, can you send me a link for what you recommend?

Ed's TnT,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Hey Ed. HERE is a link to the spec sheet for the power supplies I supply. I just tested one under load and found it was drawing 5.68 W. If you want I can send you one - it's a UK 3 pin but works with 100-240V - you'll just need the pin adaptor.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hey Ed. HERE is a link to the spec sheet for the power supplies I supply. I just tested one under load and found it was drawing 5.68 W. If you want I can send you one - it's a UK 3 pin but works with 100-240V - you'll just need the pin adaptor.

That would be great, pls let me know what I need to do!

Ed's TnT,

farscaper

well, I should have one in the mail Monday and for only the low low price of a pumpkin and a picture thanks to Cookie and the Wychwood Halloween Contest!

I really cant wait, ive been wanting a log vape for a while.
Now i can enjoy what you cats have been getting down on :tup:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
well, I should have one in the mail Monday and for only the low low price of a pumpkin and a picture thanks to Cookie and the Wychwood Halloween Contest!

I really cant wait, ive been wanting a log vape for a while.
Now i can enjoy what you cats have been getting down on :tup:

Congrats on your win bro! Am sure you will enjoy your piece!

Greenscreen

Hi guys
This is long over due but I have been to involved to be able to get some pics up .. poor form i know!
Must say a big thank you to J.R.R for looking after me - Unfortunately my old wychwood met an untimely death :(

Luckily Cookie being the gent he is, helped me replace it quickly with a new improved version.. so people i give to you - my new WW - which i haven't put down since it arrived back on my door step!
Cheers cookie! :D

P1030383.jpg

P1030382.jpg

I'm over the moon with my replacement!
I always loved my UD before i got my WW but I have to admit that slowly but surely my WW seems to get more use - I think this is mainly due to the fact it heats up a bit quicker.
I'm in vegas at the moment - the only thing that could make it better would be my WW! (and the bit of northern lights 5 that I've got waiting for me at home when i get back!)

Top Bottom