Wychwood Special Bubinga Log-Vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kian

oddball musician
Here is a Wychwood (I don't know if he came back, but these are some fine English made log vapes!).
This was one of the special models, made of bubinga and beautifully turned. Not used for long as I stopped partaking in the 'erb. I was saving it for other things but I need the money so I'm selling this now too. it's been stored for nearly two years.
9KbwFuC.jpg

tVctkGT.jpg

lHzlvuL.jpg

Log vapes are the best, no matter what people say. Once you get used to them they are the most efficient, and they're always ready to go. Takes a 9v adaptor or you can use variable voltage as many do (I don't actually have a power supply for it, but you can get a standard 9v very cheaply and you can even wire up your own battery adaptor to make this thing portable.)
Comes with the standard glass bowl/tube (what do you call them?) which you can just about see in the corner of the third pic (it needs a clean) and you can buy lots of others or make custom lengths yourself.
Brilliant little vape. I also still have the little copper cup so you can use it as an oil burner (aromatherapy).
I don't know what else to say. It's good, was something like £160 and hardly used so it's going for £100 for fast sale. Grab this fine piece while you can! I can post or if you're in Cornwall you can collect.

Kian,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom