1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by PuffItUp, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Bamafan86

Bamafan86 Well-Known Member

Just got my Firefly 2 from the team at puffitup!
    Fantastic experiencing again Miss Alice was wonderful to work with! Thank you Alice for all your help! Puffitup is just a fantastic company to order from! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2. needalift

needalift Well-Known Member

My cocobolo TI woody has been my sidekick for a good while now . Since they are going the way of the buffalo , I decided to grab another one from Randy and the crew . I have yet to have an unsatisfactory experience with them . My order was processed and and shipped as fast as it possibly could . Thanks again guys !!!

3. PuffItUp

PuffItUp Well-Known Member Retailer

Thanks as always! Hope you like the new Trees grinder. We are trying to step up our accessories game. :-D

4. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

5. biohacker

biohacker fully melted

They don't even need to try.... I just had the best customer service experience of my life! Talk about going above and beyond what any other retailer would do! Absolutely flawless, and QUICK!

Thanks again Randy for making my life better.

6. pxl_jockey

pxl_jockey Barely-Known Member

I really like that Randy seems to always be looking for areas to step up his PIU game! And I love all the accessories around our hobby that make the experience or ritual better, cleaner, and the easier!

He's such a kind, positive person who really cares about helping people. His business is rooted in helping people, his story is amazing. The other folks working there seem to have the same sort of attitude! I love to do business with a fellow enthusiast and he most definitely takes care of his FC peeps. Thanks Randy!

Vapor_Eyes, bener4, vapen00b and 8 others like this.
  7. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Hi @PuffItUp and all. My SCS is beat up. I want a non-stick grinder, so I don't have to be a brute and cause damage to my grinder. :bang: I asked the FC thread and they rec'd two. One that I'm not so familiar. I was leaning towards SLX and getting either from you at some point.
    Any thoughts? Also when might either come back in green? Although I might settle for one of the gold ones that is available. Is PUFFFEDUP the best code for me ATM? Are you considered an Authorized dealer? I want to be ready to RMA, worst case. If i need to replace anything. TX.

SUPER WEAPON II 4-PIECE GRINDER
    SLX either size?

Another part of my reasoning for waiting, is to get a newer batch of SLX and hopefully avoid any of the problems others might be experiencing. Or has some of that long past?

BTW- Keep the glass vapcaps! I like referring to you every time someone gripes about there being a no glass option.

8. joekar

joekar This IS my happy face..

Puffitup is wonderful...they always exceed my expectations....Thank you to Randy and crew..:rockon::tup::peace::clap::nod::):D:bowdown:

9. PuffItUp

Hey @CuckFumbustion ! Love your IG posts.

Here are some side by side photos of the SW2 and the SLX:
    https://imgur.com/a/MGG97

Both are great. I lean towards the SW2 because of the loading area. However you are comparing a great grinder vs another great grinder, either way you end up with a great grinder. :-) The code GREENGRIND isn't supposed to be active still but for some reason it is. Ill go ahead and leave that code active for another week so you can use it. That will be your best option :)

Regarding SLX, I can tell you we restocked about a week ago. Every product has issues once in a while however the last time we had a slx returned was before x mas. If you do buy a premium grinder and it starts having problem just let us know. :-D

The OG vapcaps are most likely gone for good. If they ever become available to us, definitely we will restock them. That being said I can't say I would be too excited to get them back. When we first started working with DynaVap, the OG was their only product and we lost about 75 cents per sale. It was worth the loss because the product had so much potential. The other problem we had was customers breaking their glass vapcaps and demanding replacements. In those situations, for a $35 product, we would lose about $10 per replacement. I think the M for now is the perfect balance between price and quality (heads up, a price increase is coming soon).

.... I think I answered everything.

10. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

I do think of the M as the best VALUE vape. OG has become specialized. I might get one more as some point and keep it guarded. The whole love/hate relationship of glass.:D

Thank you for the code and the side by side pick. Looking over the details. Definitely going large size with either type. Two different approaches toward my main problem with grinders. Thanks for those who helped me on the grinder thread as well. :peace:

11. MonsterWithoutBorders

MonsterWithoutBorders Philosophim

Puffitup and Randy again exceeded expectations. Speed packing etc for my new argo. I was also inspired by Randys review.
    It is small but mighty

12. MinnBobber

MinnBobber Well-Known Member

It is small but mighty..... so you got a Crafty, eh????
    and the corollary, someone who gets big but crafty vape, the Mighty?? ;)

Randy and PIU rock

13. PuffItUp

14. tennisguru1

tennisguru1 Well-Known Member

Really enjoying my first order from PuffitUp CF-710
    Fastest shipping ever seen, package was smoking hot, lol.
    Love the candy cushioning & cool slickies.
    please expand your lines, love to shop more here.

Still need the Water Tool adapter for CF-710 or do you
    recommend a third party one?
    Anyone listening do you have any advice on Univrersial one?

Vapor_Eyes, SSVUN~YAH and PuffItUp like this.
  15. PuffItUp

w00t w00t! Thanks for the good vibes :-D Give silver surfer tubing a try. That is my go to tubing for WPA's:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BOQj77sDT33/

It fits the mouthpiece and in a 14mm adapter :-D

16. tennisguru1

You guys & gals are da Best.

Vapor_Eyes, SSVUN~YAH and PuffItUp like this.
  17. tennisguru1

Thx for the point in the right direction, you're Awesome.
    Instead of trying to sell me something I don't really need,
    you pointed me in a direction I already went to & have
    parts to hit it right now, lol, cough cough too big of a hit!

Just used the Tubing I had with my homemade glass sipper
    attachment & replaced mouthpiece with tubing & used my Yocan
    torch adapter to connect to D020 , almost blew top of my head off.
    Click to play YouTube Video

These are parts I used from other video, I will
    post the hook up as soon as I make video.

Hugh hit on quartz coil so far , water made it cool.

18. PuffItUp

Thanks @tennisguru1 I really appreciate that. We always keep a stack of SSV tubing in the office for random stoner engineering. Its a simple solution that works like a charm :)

19. armani

armani Well-Known Member

FC-1 discount not working... Any new? @PuffItUp

20. PuffItUp

Send a PM when you get a chance. The code works but not on every product. We have to follow manufacturer guidelines

21. Nok21

Nok21 Well-Known Member

The code appears to have changed because of Arizer. After a call to Puffitup (Very kind staff!) I was told Arizer is no longer allowing discounts on their products. Feels kind of scummy considering it worked a few weeks ago. Doesn't mean I didnt get it! :lol:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2018
    Vapor_Eyes and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  22. PuffItUp

Sorry about that. Arizer contacted us 2 weeks ago and asked us to remove any discount codes. If we don't follow the rules, Arizer cuts us off and we have nothing to sell.

Vapor_Eyes, muunch, Catweasel and 8 others like this.
  23. just_the_flu

just_the_flu they say im crazy but i have a have a good time

...not sure why i'm posting this, as the majority of the post in this thread ARE the exact same...

...THANKS @PuffItUp for another AMAZING transaction... like many of us, we are a needy bunch and usually have 'special request'... and as you know @PuffItUp is always MORE than accommodating...

...i really didn't need another grinder, i asked to swap out the grinder for another item (of lesser value) and i got my request... in fact @PuffItUp has followed through with everyone of my request (anything I've ever requested has been within reason)... i placed my order Saturday night and it was shipped out today already! not concerned in anyway i will receive my package to Canada either by this Friday or early next week...

24. PuffItUp

Thank you!

Vapor_Eyes, Old Toker, armani and 2 others like this.
  25. Jill NYC

Jill NYC Portable Collector

@PuffItUp Is it possible for you guys to consider allowing carts to be saved when you sign into your account?
    Sometimes I like to add things to purchase at a later date, but want to have it ready to go.
    I am pretty sure this is a pretty easy function to implement.
    Anyway, still love you guys, but would love you even more if carts were saved for more than a few hours.
    Thanks!

Vapor_Eyes, Helios, SSVUN~YAH and 2 others like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors