1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by PuffItUp, Jul 24, 2011.

1. almost there

almost there Well-Known Member

My Maxx got here yesterday! Super quick delivery but unfortunately the dry mouthpiece was missing. I sent Jake an email and to me that's as good as done, I know I'll get a reply promptly and the company isn't going to give me the run around. That's what you get when you buy from Puffitup, confidence that problems will be resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
    edit-just got the email from Jake and it played out exactly as I expected, love these guys:tup:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  2. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

VAPCAP M is out of stock ATM, but is offered through Puffitup. ELB's out of stock, but offered.

They are still the best price ans fastest at sending me my Vape Bags.

Almost caved and bought an SLX grinder at their sale.

3. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Vape bags in two business days with 15% off. :) There normal price is still competitive too. They are my goto for vape bags for 2 years now.

Say, have you visited the site for the articles and break-downs?
    Community
    Boundless CFV – The Tear Down

4. FreddieFresh

FreddieFresh Well-Known Member

5. AJS

AJS Calm Consistency

Nice man! I got some spalted wood too in a different vape. Such nice wood!!

6. FreddieFresh

FreddieFresh Well-Known Member

Yea your Milaana is gorgeous bro! The Mi's were what initially attracted me to the spalted maple. Still plan to get one eventually

7. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes The map is not the territory

Wow, no posts since April 19th! I guess everyone is too busy using the goodies they picked up during the 4/20 sale...

I just received an order from @PuffItUp. I realized it's been almost exactly a year since my very first order, which I somehow received on Memorial Day. Leave it to Puffitup to defy the laws of physics and mail delivery. :rockon:

Since then I've made many more orders and had stellar service every time. They have a great selection, great prices, and super fast shipping. This time I had a few questions about portable concentrate vapes and Randy couldn't have been more helpful. I swear they love being asked questions because it gives them an excuse to talk about vapes. And they are very helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to vaporizers and accessories.

Here's my latest acquisition:

[​IMG]

8. PuffItUp

PuffItUp Well-Known Member Retailer

Ayyyyyyy thanks for the good vibes @Vapor_Eyes It's always nice to start Friday on a positive note. SSV tubing fits the cf-710 and a 14mm adapter perfectly. Like this

9. Vapor_Eyes

Vapor_Eyes The map is not the territory

Thanks for your advice! I'm loving the CF-710, it hits like a beast and tastes great too. The SLX and Skilletool are also amazing, as I knew they would be based on prior experience with the brands. And the candy came in handy shortly after trying out the 710.

10. KidFated.

KidFated. We Don't Even Live Here..

digging the new site details @PuffItUp

does this mean no last call?

11. PuffItUp

Thanks, I haven't slept in a day haha.

12. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

13. RUDE BOY

RUDE BOY Space is the Place

While trying to check out (picking up a mflb combo as a gift along with some new batteries and stem for myself) using the 15% discount code(on the card included in my last order) (and tried 'FC-1') it's telling they're invalid.

Are there still any discount codes workin'? Every little bit of savings helps. Thanks.

Vapor_Eyes, SSVUN~YAH and KidFated. like this.
  14. PuffItUp

There are a few brands that don't allow discounts. Pm me when you get a chance

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors