1. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by PuffItUp, Jul 24, 2011.

1. PuffItUp

PuffItUp Well-Known Member Retailer

yup. Black friday deals start Thursday night :)

2. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

3. biohacker

biohacker Fucking Combustion Since 2006

Hey Randy! Any plans to stock the Grasshopper anytime soon? :brow:

4. FreddieFresh

FreddieFresh Well-Known Member

Man if PIU stocked and warrantied the Grasshopper or Milaana I would get them in a heartbeat. I won't hold my breath though, especially for the latter. I think Ryan may have been a little too "eccentric" in the past.

5. biohacker

Apparently GH's are being let into the wild and retailers are getting stock, so i'm sure PIU will too soon!

6. Prolusio

Prolusio Well-Known Member

Just wanted to send out some love to the hard working people at PIU.

I've been ordering from them for years now and I have to say every experience with them has been excellent. I believe my first order was an arizer solo, which I ended up having battery issues on. I Emailed PIU and was immediately contacted/given instructions on how to send it in to be fixed. Being your typical stoner I totally forgot about it until a year later, just days before the warranty would have expired (it might have even been past). PIU once again sent me instructions on how I could have it replaced under warranty no questions or hassles.

Since then I've been ordering from them whenever my VAS gets the best of me. Each order has been processed within 24hrs; or at the very least fast enough that that's my memory. The package typically gets all the way to Canada within a week! I've ordered from Canadian retailers at the same time and had the package from PIU arrive first, that's insane to me. Excellent service! And because of their frequent discounts, gifts, and great international shipping rates; I often get a better value from them than Canadian retailers. Even with the terrible US to CAD exchange rate.

I've also never had an order be delayed at customs or incur import fees. PIU always seems to label the package intelligently (personal heater, aromatherapy device). It drives me bonkers when a shipment says "smoking device" or something conspicuous like that right on the box. PIU never makes this mistake.

My most recent shipment I placed my order on Sunday December 4th at 4:20 pm. It was in the mail the next morning and arrived at my door in Canada by Dec 12th. I dunno about you guys but that's pretty darn impressive to me. Especially considering the holiday shipping madness.

Great work PIU! I appreciate your effort.

Happy Holidays!

7. biohacker

Sums up my Canadian ordering experience perfectly! Nice write up for your first post and welcome to FC!

PIU can't be beat! :rockon:

8. SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

Absolutely love PIU, quality, convenience, competitiveness, and customer service are top notch! :tup:

Jake hooked me up on a Maxx, seemingly hours ago and it's already out for delivery! :rockon:

Repeat business is an easy choice here, cya soon!:bowdown:

9. whatitdew

whatitdew Make Vaping Great Again

I don't even want to look at my PayPal summary to see how much money I have spent this year at PuffItUp!

:cool:

10. HD Springer

HD Springer Well-Known Member

Im always totally shocked how quickly you all get orders out. I ordered late Sunday and had it in my hand Wednsday afternoon. With FREE shipping and a hella good discount to boot. Unreal. Great CS and the extras and art work makes a guys day. Every day. Thanks and I'll surely be back.

11. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

Any last minute piu xmas codes?

12. I'm Ron Burgundy?

I'm Ron Burgundy? I love vape

I've had five co-workers who are combusters try out my Air. They were all impressed and wanted to know where I got it. Sent them the link to PuffItUp. I love sharing this info with my cannabis loving humans.
    Merry Xmas and Happy New Year Randy and the the PuffItUp team.

13. kbrown5523

kbrown5523 Hopping in Washington

PIU is the best! 2 days from order to my door. I didn't need the FREE grinder so they sub'd an alternate item for me. I rarely ever experience customer service like PIU provides. As soon as they start carrying the Grasshopper, I'll be buying it.

14. turk

turk turk

...they are great at customer service...happy holidays to all @ piu..

15. FreddieFresh

Thanks @PuffItUp !!! Sorry I couldn't find space to get all the freebies in a pic (no doge were harmed in the process ;))

[​IMG]

Loving these guys! Flavor is over 9000!!!

16. sickmanfraud

sickmanfraud Well-Known Member

Randy,

Do you expect to stock the Solo NLE?

Did you see that Arizer has a new stem length of 90 mm?

Are those in stock yet?

grokit, His_Highness and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  17. whatitdew

whatitdew Make Vaping Great Again

@sickmanfraud i believe those special edition solos are exclusively sold on the Arizer website

18. turk

turk turk

...received my boundless 710 from puffitup today...great experience again guys...cheers!

19. Dj Bass

Dj Bass Well-Known Member

One more for the heap of praise. Had them price match some vape glass from a site with an inferior reputation, they matched it, got me the invoice, and got it to my door (FREE) within 56 hours of me sending the first "can you match this" message. Also, PIU gave us some M&Ms and a coupon for %15 off my next order. There's just no beating the customer service that these guys are all about. Thanks again Randy!

20. Mr. Me2

Mr. Me2 Well-Known Member

You had me at the M&Ms...

21. DeeCee5

DeeCee5 Masshole and proud of it

+1 for PIU Customer Support. Placed my CFX order on a Friday and had received it by the following Tuesday. These guys rock!

22. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

When will PIU get Vapebags brand vape bags again? They always have the best price that I have found the last time I purchased and with the fast shipping. I want to continue rec'd-ing them.

Vapor_Eyes and SSVUN~YAH like this.
  23. jules172

jules172 Active Member

+1 for customer service. :) always went through a competitor because I believed they were the only authorized distributor for a certain vape I like. I just scored a Mighty for a Mighty fine price and it's already shipped out!! I have a new vape shop. Thank you!!

What's the electronic one you're holding? :) thanks from a noob.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2017
  24. FreddieFresh

Was that question for me? lol

Thats a Divine Crossing v3 wax atty on a Sigelei 150w TC mod. I'm going to get a pico for it soon because I run it at about 20w usually

SSVUN~YAH and jules172 like this.
  25. jules172

jules172 Active Member

Thank you! I forgot to insert quote before.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors