www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
What is the length of the long joda stem? You should add the lengh of the joda long and short stems to the description on your site :) I'm thinking about trying the long stem and a gong.

PuffItUp

Retailer
What is the length of the long joda stem? You should add the lengh of the joda long and short stems to the description on your site :) I'm thinking about trying the long stem and a gong.

When you're right you're right, we are adding the aproximate sizes to all our stems this weekend, or Monday if we vaporize too much. Thanks for the feedback.

vts

Ordered the Triihouse Daisy from Puffitup a couple of days ago and got it today! My 1st transaction with Puffitup and I've got say excellent service, very fast, free shipping and the best price. It came with a free butane torch, and very nice aluminum grinder to boot. Can't wait to try this Daisy.

Thanks to Puffitup, I will be buying more soon.

PuffItUp

Retailer
Ordered the Triihouse Daisy from Puffitup a couple of days ago and got it today! My 1st transaction with Puffitup and I've got say excellent service, very fast, free shipping and the best price. It came with a free butane torch, and very nice aluminum grinder to boot. Can't wait to try this Daisy.

Thanks to Puffitup, I will be buying more soon.

have fun with the daisy. that is such a powerful vape

outletboy

Ive been Ordering from Puff It Up for ever now, i just ordered my Joda Stem like two days ago and its already here, they provided fast shipping and good prices as usual, and discounts for returning costumers !.... At first my Joda stem didn't really fit which i found odd as all my other stems are loose haha , No fear doe, i eventually got it to fit by putting it on 7 for a couple runs a pushing it in slowly lol. I remember when i first got my solo the stems they were hard to put in as well, but not this difficult. After the first squeeze in, it was easier to get the Joda in afterwords.

kdo8w9.jpg

Fist attempt in getting it in.

Compared to size with the Regular Solo stem, my Joda stem is much thicker. keep in mind there are both unused.

2zdyhq0.jpg

After awhile i got it in, but i did hear a slight crackle.:ugh:
21edwqr.jpg

LOOKS AWESOME.

As for its performance, it absolutely produces great vapor !
I will defiantly recommended, this to any one, and also recommended Puff It Up to everybody who needs any vaping accessory ! ,.
Also keep in mind that the Joda stems are all made differently, i believe blown by hand. so yours will not be the same exact stem as mine:science:

Thanks Puffitup!!

EDIT: After a couple uses,i love the vapor !, This is gonna be one of my favorite pieces.

Last edited:

valleysquirrel

Same here

I recommended piu to one of the homies a few months ago when he was looking to get an Air

He later told two of his friends about piu and they also ended up getting themselves some AA's from them

It's pretty cool actually, everybody I have sort of 'introduced' to vaping has really enjoyed it (although not all of them have gone on to buy vapes of their own)

Either way :cheers:

sickmanfraud

I have just completed my first transaction with Puffitup.

Just for anyone who is skeptical, I want to let you know that all of the good things everyone says about dealing with PIU are true!!

Randy was a pleasure to deal with and the prices he gave me were too good to report on publicly.

In short, dealing with Puffitup, was a great experience and I hope to have many more transactions with Randy to report on.

flyingturtle

Just got my Flowermate mini for a great price from puffitup and I'm excited to try it (waiting for it to charge). Not to look a gift horse in the mouth (I realize it was free) but has anyone dealt with getting bits of metal in their grind? It seems there are little bits barely attached to the holes (I assume it wasn't fully filled down after being drilled).. anyone else dealt with these or know the best way to fix it to avoid vaping metal?

Last edited:

PuffItUp

Retailer
Just got my Flowermate mini for a great price from puffitup and I'm excited to try it (waiting for it to charge). Not to look a gift horse in the mouth (I realize it was free) but has anyone dealt with getting bits of metal in their grind? It seems there are little bits barely attached to the holes (I assume it wasn't fully filled down after being drilled).. anyone else dealt with these or know the best way to fix it to avoid vaping metal?

This happens once in a great while with our grinders, The final stage of production is a polishing process that should remove any loose flakes. We promise the grinders will last forever, so toss it out and message us when you can with your order info so we can replace it.

PuffItUp

Retailer
imag_vape_1.jpg

Put on your Tin Foil Hats everyone because the Imag + Ceramic is back in stock and is available once again for only $55 with discount code IMAG55. We have lots of new colors to choose from and they are all ready to ship. Just like last time, we can't promise this price forever so don't miss your chance.

Wanna win a free vape? Translate the image below to english. The first person to post the correct answer to this thread wins a free Imag Vaporizer. Anyone 18 and over can enter, all countries welcome.
imag vape HERE

image_vape_2.jpg

Top Bottom