www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Thanks Randy for the great customer service. I bought 2 batteries and a car charger for my Air. I ordered late on Friday already received it. I had 2 day shipping but received it in one day. I'm glad we have vendors that we can depend on.

For some it's a shot in the dark when ordering vaporizing supplies because they are going with the wrong online store. I'm always suggesting Puffitup to others.

PuffItUp

Retailer
Thanks Randy for the great customer service. I bought 2 batteries and a car charger for my Air. I ordered late on Friday already received it. I had 2 day shipping but received it in one day. I'm glad we have vendors that we can depend on.

For some it's a shot in the dark when ordering vaporizing supplies because they are going with the wrong online store. I'm always suggesting Puffitup to others.

That means a lot to us, thank you

Musicgu7

My first post here... found this site after doing a search on a product Randy recommended :)
found this page and thought I would write a quick review about PIU.

I bought my first vape ever (Flowermate 5.0s) from PIU a little while back, had a load of questions before and even after my purchase, Randy answered all in a very polite, friendly and cool manner (still does!) as he knew he was dealing with a newbie I guess :)

I'm totally a fan of PIU, I wrote to him (Randy) about a recommendation for a new vape for a friend and mentioned that I didnt want to hear of it... if he did not sell it, and I meant it! If Randy aint selling it, I aint buying - my next purchase is going to be the Imag+ ;)

Thanks again Randy, and keep up the awesome work!
(And I think Ill be bothering you a little less with my newbie questions as I found a section here to ask them! :D )

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I gotta say too, my new stuff for the air and solo is not only a improvement aesthetically but they are much much better functionally as well. With the new thicker walled tubing I've sourced it forces the air/solo to use more of its convective properties then it's conductive ones. The load lasts longer and holds its flavor longer as well while still producing the clouds we all love so much. Also I've saw cut notches in the bottom of them (ala pvhe) for much less draw resistance. I sure hope everyone digs them.

Musicgu7

Second time I have ordered from Randy (this time the Imag+ as I wrote in my earlier post) and 2nd time I got a confirmation and tracking number in (single digit) minutes!!!
I'm not sure what the elves at PIU are smoking but its gooooood!:rockon: (Not complaining of course!)

With service like this it's going to be just a little while from now that I'm gonna become the big bad wolf... huffin and puffin!:razz:

Thanks again Randy / PIU!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Randy is awesome people. Puffitup is my go to place. He has always taken good care of me, which is not easy to come by considering........
If any new retailers want to try a shot at the biz, here's the blueprint right here of how it should be.

Lets see the new GonGs!
Randy, I see you :cool:

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Something new has arrived for me.. from Puffitup! :)

I'll have to go find the right forum thread for this little guy...

4GlEXlZ.jpg

EDIT: Okay, I did tell Randy, TWICE, that he could announce that I won.

So, THANK YOU to @PuffItUp for the truly cool gift. We do have a use for it!
It wasn't my intention to "win" when I donated to FC's most worthy cause, @Vitolo , but I am full of gratitude for the generosity of the community here, both towards members like Vitolo, and from the retailers, and especially from Randy! :)

You rock, man. Totally. Thank you.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Picked up an imag+ since Randy was good enough to offer such a great deal on them.

Had email confirmation in moments, ordered Monday night and was on my doorstep across the country by Thursday noon - with free shipping at that!! :tup: As good as Amazon on delivery, but no headaches, friendly people and no friggin $100 a year for Amazon Prime to make it happen like that.

imag+ is OK. But, for the price and form factor? 10 out of 10. Stopped by a friend's with it and after one use he's getting one, too. Had him up and running on PIU in minutes and have no doubts he'll be on his own imag+ in a few days.

Many thanks, Randy!! You and your team are the absolute BEST!! :love: Not many vendors out there for anything that come close, and am so glad to have PIU to get toys quickly and inexpensively for my favorite hobby.

Betty White

Picked up an imag+ since Randy was good enough to offer such a great deal on them.

Had email confirmation in moments, ordered Monday night and was on my doorstep across the country by Thursday noon - with free shipping at that!! :tup: As good as Amazon on delivery, but no headaches, friendly people and no friggin $100 a year for Amazon Prime to make it happen like that.

imag+ is OK. But, for the price and form factor? 10 out of 10. Stopped by a friend's with it and after one use he's getting one, too. Had him up and running on PIU in minutes and have no doubts he'll be on his own imag+ in a few days.

Many thanks, Randy!! You and your team are the absolute BEST!! :love: Not many vendors out there for anything that come close, and am so glad to have PIU to get toys quickly and inexpensively for my favorite hobby.

I got mine yesterday and charged it overnight. Can't wait to try it today.
Thanks you Randy!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Above I mentioned that a friend who tried my imag+ decided he needed one for himself. Got him hooked up on PIU and placed order on Thursday at around 5pm EDT. His imag+ was there Saturday before noon!!

Unreal! :wave::clap::tup::love:

Thanks, Randy! You and your team ROCK!! Will continue to send friends your way because I know you'll take good care of them, and they think I'm some kind of shopping genius because I was fortunate enough to learn about PIU here on FC.

WoodVillain

Backwoods Rated
Just made my first order... Its a real big order... Baller status....Probably have to close the shop down for a few days just to get it all together....

I ordered a 2-PART 2.5" ROSE WOOD GRINDER... Thats right... Im today's big spender :lol:

Just kidding.... I like wood and the price was just too great to pass up.

Question though.... How coarse or fine does it grind to? And which grinder on the site gives the COARSEST grind?

My crappy (yes crappy) spacecase grinder grinds too fine for my liking. Gets stuck together all the time. And worst of all, leaves small metal slivers in my herb. Definitely the most over-rated over-priced object i have ever bought when it comes to herb. My opinion. I know lots of people like them. I just dont know why :shrug: I tossed mine in the trash last night :wave:

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Just made my first order... Its a real big order... Baller status....Probably have to close the shop down for a few days just to get it all together....

I ordered a 2-PART 2.5" ROSE WOOD GRINDER... Thats right... Im today's big spender :lol:

Just kidding.... I like wood and the price was just too great to pass up.

Question though.... How coarse or fine does it grind to? And which grinder on the site gives the COARSEST grind?

My crappy (yes crappy) spacecase grinder grinds too fine for my liking. Gets stuck together all the time. And worst of all, leaves small metal slivers in my herb. Definitely the most over-rated over-priced object i have ever bought when it comes to herb. My opinion. I know lots of people like them. I just dont know why :shrug: I tossed mine in the trash last night :wave:

It would be nice if grinder descriptions indicated if they were coarse or fine, but its mostly trial and error. After going through several brands (including PIU freebie) I finally settled on the Santa Cruz brand and have been satisfied with it. Its kind of a medium grind that seems to work well with all my vapes.

Top Bottom