1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

www.PuffItUp.com Your Friendly Vaporizer Store

Discussion in 'Supporting Retailers' started by PuffItUp, Jul 24, 2011.

1. Dreamerr

Dreamerr Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀

What the heck is that.........looks like a rebranded dv?

momofthegoons and KidFated. like this.
  2. KidFated.

KidFated. Watch your pawking metaws.

Its been out a long while, it really does look like a knock off, i have no history with this device nor do i know how good it is, just thought id share that sale.

mmenzie likes this.
  3. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

@PuffItUp took care of my dead Solo with very good service. Even paid to have it shipped back to them with 2 day USPS Priority. Thanks Randy!

4. scarfa21

scarfa21 New Member

I signed up here just to say thank you to puffitup. Issue with a package and Randy got it taken care of immediately. Thanks again Randy

Kevin

5. b0

b0 Vapor powered

That's why I always recomend Randy to my friends. The few times you think there is an issue, he will take care of you and make you happy. Best vape shop IMO :rockon:

6. Kuzmich

Kuzmich Well-Known Member

Hello! I must say your service is the best I have ever had. Record shipping time in New Year custom's collapse. Thank you! With best wishes.

SSVUN~YAH, Quetzalcoatl and Vitolo like this.
  7. Benquoh

Benquoh New Member

Does anyone here have experience shipping a vape to canada from PIU and the expected time of delivery after shipment? I know customs CAN be a pain but just looking for experiences with people shipping cross border. Also what is put on the label of the shipment as to what kind of item it is for border inspection? I've heard other companies labeling packages as "kitchen ware" or "electronic appliances" just curious as to what works best to get the item through quicker

Edit: I'm located in Vancouver BC By the way !

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  8. exit

exit Spectral Analysis results below.

PIU has never not had the best possible service i could imagine.
    Randy kicks ass.
    Can't wait to get a Healthy Solo again!!!

MG23, PuffItUp, SSVUN~YAH and 3 others like this.
  9. Burken

Burken Well-Known Member

Gotta give some props to PIU!
    I was looking for a Solo so I took advice from the good people at FC and contacted Randy, and sure enough he hooked me up with a really good deal.
    And also the best customer service I've ever come across!

MG23, PuffItUp, Kief and 3 others like this.
  10. doubledown

doubledown Well-Known Member

Hey guys (and gals?)! Love to brag on businesses that treat me right. Made my first PIU order this past weekend. There was a little confusion over shipping. I emailed Randy today and within minutes he resolved the issue to my satisfaction. The cream always rises to the top! Wishing you continued success in this newish boom market Randy.

MG23, PuffItUp, Kief and 1 other person like this.
  11. BoomBangVape

BoomBangVape New Member

Just wanted to add my voice, Puff It Up is fast, easy and has excellent service. It isn't much, but I was so surprised by how quickly the package got out (less than an hour after ordering), and when i e-mailed with a question it was resolved within the same time frame. I would gladly pay premium for that sort of service. Loving my new Da Vinci!

MG23, PuffItUp, Kief and 2 others like this.
  12. BigT123

BigT123 Member

Just got my Solo from PIU and couldn't be happier. Randy gave me a good deal on the Solo and the customer service is great, very quick response times. My order was processed and shipped with no problem. Plus if I ever have a problem with the Solo PIU will take care of the issue, which is a major reason why I went with them instead other sites. I highly recommend PIU! :rockon:

MG23, PuffItUp, thesoloman and 2 others like this.
  13. Bamafan86

Bamafan86 Member

Randy just hook me up with a nice deal for a solo case. I have always had great service from Randy and the crew at puffitup.com. Thanks guys here a solo bowl for you!!!

MG23, thesoloman, b0 and 1 other person like this.
  14. PuffItUp

PuffItUp Well-Known Member Retailer

Thank you! all the FC members mean the world to us!

LazyIdol, thesoloman, Vitolo and 4 others like this.
  15. Caligula

Caligula Maximus

Once again Randy is the man. Hes taking care of my defective Solo unit and they even paid for shipping (AGAIN!). Thanks once again @PuffItUp !

slowandsteady, MG23, poonman and 3 others like this.
  16. gadabout

gadabout Active Member

always great to have a great vendor..and he is the man

MG23 and PuffItUp like this.
  17. placetime

placetime Well-Known Member

Another big :rockon:for Randy! Dig the stickers too!

[​IMG]

Deadhead101, MG23, Caligula and 2 others like this.
  18. vv132

vv132 Active Member

PUI PROPS and Randy is the DUDE

MG23 likes this.
  19. spoutti

spoutti Well-Known Member

Hey, just a little shout out for pui. Phone service is excellent. We (including level 1 mastercard cust service guy) figured out some weird stuff about my mbna mastercard and got excellent cooperation from both sides to get to the bottom of this. I would recommend pui to anyone

The solo vapecase is awesome; feels tank like built and just the right small size for a messenger bag. Gives a nice wow effect when opened :cool:. Good for protection and to impress

Maine420, Vitolo and gadabout like this.
  20. Vitolo

Vitolo Vaporist

I wrote 3 years ago about the iScale I bought from Randy at Puffitup.
    That was before the new format to this firum, and so it wound up as a topic in the Vapor Lounge.
    The post should originally have been here....
    at any rate, that iScale still works perfectly, and it gets used daily ... and has been used thusly for 3 full years.
    Check it out at http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/the-iscale.3986/#post-567640

Caligula likes this.
  21. BirdFLU

BirdFLU Well-Known Member

Just picked up an Arizer Solo from Puff it Up even tho there were cheaper competitors. Their customer service is top notch and always have a great experience with them! The goodies they include don't hurt either. The piece of mind you get from ordering through a reputable company is huge for me and I'm glad to support a business like this. Keep up the good work Randy!:):rockon:

22. Sinclue

Sinclue OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

Score yet another one for Randy/PuffItUp. Got my order today (2 days). Had mentioned in comments that as I've purchased a number of things from him over the years I literally had a stack of unused grinders and he could leave it out. That would be fine with me. Instead he included another very useful gift.

Class :tup::tup:

~

Kief and Vitolo like this.
  23. beach bum

beach bum Member

Kudos to Randy and PIU! On a recent order, ran into a small issue. Contacted Randy and issue was resolved ASAP. Can't ask for more than that. Randy, many thanks! :)

24. KidFated.

KidFated. Watch your pawking metaws.

How do i get ahold of randy? Its time to blow a few hundred.....

placetime and stickstones like this.
  25. BlueCloud

BlueCloud Well-Known Member

Another plus for Randy and company. Great customer service, fast shipping, and good prices. The only problem I have is I want to order more stuff. :D

Kief, placetime and Vitolo like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors