WTS: MFLB + optional OEM grinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longbones

I've unfortunately had to give up the herb all together because I simply wasn't finding a vaping option that met my standards for health and didn't have any more money to throw at it. Love all you guys and I'm glad it works for ya, but there it is. I also abused my lungs this past semester and (because I know I have very little self control), a long forced break from ALL cannabis is the only way I know I'll be able to get back in shape.

That said, my MFLB, OEM grinder, and batteries are for sale. Pictured below.

IMG_0017.jpg

I paid $69 shipped for the bare box. Looking for $60 shipped for the box and acrylic stem.

The OEM grinder can be included for an extra $10. 3 Powerex 2400's and 1 Energizer rechargeable (stripped, in case) can be included for an extra $7. If I can find them (upon request), 4 stripped Powerex 2700s can be included for an extra $8.

Weird prices, I know...just trying to make 70-80% of my money back. Lemme know what you're interested in and I'll quote ya a price, may be a bit cheaper than the individual prices all together.

Buyer pays paypal fees (postal service money order is also fine) and insurance, if requested.

Longbones,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom