WTF is up with Weedmaps site

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if it's the site itself.

Does anyone else have trouble navigating weedmaps? Unfortunately, this site is where most of my local dispensaries list their daily deals and products, but the site works like shit for me. In particular it is sometimes impossible to navigate from one location or dispensary to another. You enter a new location or a new dispensary to search and it takes you somewhere else you didn't ask or doesn't take you anywhere at all. Many times I just fucking give up. I don't have this trouble with any other site I regularly use.

Any hints?

Baron23

I'm trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong or if it's the site itself.

Does anyone else have trouble navigating weedmaps? Unfortunately, this site is where most of my local dispensaries list their daily deals and products, but the site works like shit for me. In particular it is sometimes impossible to navigate from one location or dispensary to another. You enter a new location or a new dispensary to search and it takes you somewhere else you didn't ask or doesn't take you anywhere at all. Many times I just fucking give up. I don't have this trouble with any other site I regularly use.

Any hints?
Working fine for me on phone

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968

Any hints?
Lots of spammers and other bad people seem to be using weedmaps. Last summer I used it to find a dealer in the nearest decent sized place 300 miles away. While I was using weedmaps, I was attacked and my computer badly infected. Worst attack I've experienced in several years. The criminal element seems to be attracted to cannabis web sites.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
The layout/functionality of the site drives me crazy, it would be so much more useful/functional with a couple simple changes. They just redid the site too, unfortunately it both added and removed stuff I liked.

That being said it's insanely useful and I'm glad it exists, it could easily be so much better though.

Top Bottom