WTF I'm asking a noob question? 510 batteries: where to buy?

Caligula

Maximus
Going on vacation. I'm taking my W9 gear but I want some cheap 3.7v (I'm assuming?) 510 threaded batteries to use with some prefilled carts. Which units should I be looking for (these will be "disposable" to me so they just need to work well for a few weeks at most) and where should I be looking to buy them?

I should also mention I need these asap so ordering from China is a nogo.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Going on vacation. I'm taking my W9 gear but I want some cheap 3.7v (I'm assuming?) 510 threaded batteries to use with some prefilled carts. Which units should I be looking for (these will be "disposable" to me so they just need to work well for a few weeks at most) and where should I be looking to buy them?

I should also mention I need these asap so ordering from China is a nogo.

Have you tried Batteries Plus Bulbs? (used to be Batteries Plus) They have a lot of inventory, and can usually have it quickly if they need to order it.

Vicki,
Reactions: Caligula

Caligula

Maximus
Have you tried Batteries Plus Bulbs? (used to be Batteries Plus) They have a lot of inventory, and can usually have it quickly if they need to order it.

Thank you but I was looking for something like this:

ego-twist-batteryCapacity.jpg

@Caligula
You should be able to find those batteries at any E-cig type Vapor Shop. There are on every corner around here. Even the LHS has a small cheap E-cig section.

I know, but Im looking for a good deal. I dont want to pay LHS or mall kiosk prices.

Caligula,
Reactions: Vicki

Caligula

Maximus
Ok. If you need it quickly, though, you may not have a choice but to go to a LHS or mall kiosk.

Well, quickly as in within a week.

Also, anyone have input on the ego batteries? Are any of them preferred over other models of eGos?

Caligula,
Reactions: Vicki

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I assume your gonna use like O-pen prefills or something like that, right? Ego will work fine, buy cheapest you can get in case you gotta ditch em. 650mah works fine, I just travelled last weekend myself, and did what you seem to be looking to do.

**FYI for shipping times--- they are in Georgia(me FL) so if they use 2 day USPS priority it should make it in 2 business days to you in the wild west. Found them on Reddit/ r/e-cig_vendors

Silver420Surfer,

Caligula

Maximus
I assume your gonna use like O-pen prefills or something like that, right? Ego will work fine, buy cheapest you can get in case you gotta ditch em. 650mah works fine, I just travelled last weekend myself, and did what you seem to be looking to do.

**FYI for shipping times--- they are in Georgia(me FL) so if they use 2 day USPS priority it should make it in 2 business days to you in the wild west. Found them on Reddit/ r/e-cig_vendors

Basically, yes, although I highly dislike the O-pen brand carts :lol:

Im about to pull the trigger on 2 of these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-Authent...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item19f4f9f0e1

I figure the extra battery life will be nice and I can hot swap them when one dies on the road. Seems legit for $30 (2x ~$15), but IDK what average prices for these things are.

Also you never gave a link to the place selling them in GA.

Now, if I can find a 510 to 601 threading adapter that isnt going to cost me $5+ to ship...

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Little overkill, but no biggie.
W-9 Tech has the adapters you seek, ships from Cali, can also pick up if local from office, I believe.

2 posts up, CUECIG.COM

***Don;t you have W9 gear already?

Silver420Surfer,
Top Bottom