Would you honestly buy an Extreme Q from this website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapeguy

I was looking for a photo of the Extreme Q to show a friend that wants to buy mine, and came across this:

arizer-extreme-q-1.jpg

Would you honestly buy from a store that assembles their vaporizer upside down making it very dangerous to use and clearly have no idea how to assemble or use it?

How can you sell vaporizers yet be so dumb as to put the insulated part in the heating element and leave unprotected very hot glass to be touched with your hands?

I'd be so embarrassed if that was my site, why not put a big banner saying "We have no idea what we're doing or sellling!"?

I did contact them to say I wouldn't buy from them because of that alone.

vapeguy,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Honestly,
Yes I would.
It took me about a minute to even realize what was wrong with the picture...

If a picture that was probably taken by an external photographer as a publicity shot is enough to stop you from buying from a retailer, that's your choice, but IMO, it just looks like an innocent mistake...
And not even that major of one IMO...

Frederick McGuire,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Had a look at the site. They have the same problem with the cyclone bowl in their V-Tower pics. But aside from that he site looks legit. They accept pay pal as well so covered for sales insurance.

J.R.R.Tokin',

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
aab1 said:
How can you sell vaporizers yet be so dumb as to put the insulated part in the heating element and leave unprotected very hot glass to be touched with your hands?

I'd be so embarrassed if that was my site, why not put a big banner saying "We have no idea what we're doing or sellling!"?

I did contact them to say I wouldn't buy from them because of that alone.

Vaposhop is one of, if not the biggest vape retailer in Europe and has had a presence on fc since early 2010. If you'd browsed our contests and sponsors forum you'd know that they're committed to providing prompt and professional service. As Frederick McGuire said, professional photographers are not necessarily vape enthusiasts so something as simple as an upside down fitting (it still fits perfectly) is understandable. It's also why they have some of the highest quality product photos out there.

Since they post here, calling them "dumb" and implying that they have no idea what they're doing is borderline flaming, but considering that you have 4 infractions already you should know that.

vtac,

vapeguy

They responded and said they do indeed hire photographers so it's not actually them that made the mistake. But still, if it was my site and I was paying for that "professional" photo, I'd insist that it be retaken properly.

And I'm sorry for saying VapeShop was dumb now that I realize it's not them that assembled it, they still should have rejected the photo and requested a proper one. Other than that the photo is very professional, which is why I chose that one to show to my friend.

BTW I had never heard of that site before and I wasn't implying they weren't legit, just that the photo makes them look unprofessional.

vapeguy,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom