Would you go on job interview having vaped

adamster

Well I just list my job. But have an interview Tom. Am thinking of eating very small edible with abv. I think it can help me be alert, empathetic, kind. Yes they are looking for a thing. What it is a guess. They want to hear applicant has confidence. This is main way to be imo. Yourself and confident. Now why need edible. Maybe not need. Just let me say I need to be working for economic reasons. But here in the very beginning, there is not a long period yet. I do fear extended unemployment I have had it in the past. I am getting up there in years. I guess the issue is if I fail in the intended I would blame the mj maybe better get edible after.

adamster,

Hot Dog Day 187

I was vaped out when I went to my two (separate) interviews for my current job. I've been vaped out every day I've been at the job. I'm the new favorite employee since I got there. take that as you will. my place does not drug test obviously.

Source for being favorite employee: got a raise without asking one day after coming in from my car where i spent my break vaping in my car. cant imagine i didnt smell at least a little bit.

The interviews and first few days, i put in eyedrops before going in. i dont bother anymore. no idea if i look blazed in my eyes or not. but its worked for me.

adamster

Very cool. I did not vape, I spoke well imo. I had three meetings today I hope it goes well. The reality of a lack of paycheck is stark. Cannabis helps to focus in tasks needed to do. It was fun the interviews.

I was vaped out when I went to my two (separate) interviews for my current job. I've been vaped out every day I've been at the job. I'm the new favorite employee since I got there. take that as you will. my place does not drug test obviously.

Source for being favorite employee: got a raise without asking one day after coming in from my car where i spent my break vaping in my car. cant imagine i didnt smell at least a little bit.

The interviews and first few days, i put in eyedrops before going in. i dont bother anymore. no idea if i look blazed in my eyes or not. but its worked for me.

adamster,

Hot Dog Day 187

Thats basically how i am. You would think I was stoned if I was sober because then I'd be making careless mistakes everywhere. You know if weed can help you and obviously you know how to use too much to the point where you come full circle and are too stoned to function.... but with just the right amount, makes a day of work a breeze.

Hot Dog Day 187,
Reactions: Enchantre
Top Bottom