Would you buy glass that was smoked out of?

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Please delete- there was a sever hiccup and 2 posts went through.

Tstat,

weedemon

enthusiast
can't read your other post, board error about being about of sync.

but i totally would, why not?? just clean it back up and good as new! :)

weedemon,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
i would only buy glass that is clean. if its clean then there shouldn't be any way to tell how it was used.

i would be more worried about hard water stains, or other types of build up that cant be removed easily.

notmyrealUSERname,

Nycdeisel

notmyrealUSERname said:
i would only buy glass that is clean. if its clean then there shouldn't be any way to tell how it was used.

i would be more worried about hard water stains, or other types of build up that cant be removed easily.

This^^^^

Smoke residue is not that difficult to remove from the glass, other things such as mineral buildup can be very stubborn.

Nycdeisel,

Cleanfiend

I like using oxy-clean free on pieces that have been smoked with. A 2hour soak will get rid of everything. everything. cheers!

Cleanfiend,

SD_haze

Cleanfiend said:
I like using oxy-clean free on pieces that have been smoked with. A 2hour soak will get rid of everything. everything. cheers!

Not Mr Clean? :lol:

SD_haze,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
I think its personal choice and perception..... but for myself, I would buy cleaned glass if I wanted the piece bad enough at the right price, then follow through with my own clean up.

smokum,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Yea, I just see how disgusting my son's tube gets and it drives me nuts. I clean my stuff at least once a week, and I grab his and clean it whenever possible. I'm not really a clean freak, but ever since I stopped combusting, it really grosses me out how much gunk sticks to the glass- and the insides of your lungs!

I guess I would soak the shit out of any used glass I bought, anyway...

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Well, yea. But I'm talking about buying something on Boro. They have pictures and I have never seen anyone selling a dirty piece. My question is about residual crap or smell/taste from smoking.

Tstat,

hereatlast

My question is about residual crap or smell/taste from smoking.

That would mean its not clean. BM has a good layer of protection for buyers and no reputable seller would (should/could) sell glass in that condition. :2c:

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

LOL mr clean, hate that guy. hes like the camel joe of proctor and gamble. no offense to you cleanfiend, i like your name and you as a poster here i respect your posts, just dont like the cruel animal testing of P&G

Nycdeisel,

Cleanfiend

;) you can't please everyone. this Cleanfiend in no way endorsees the ill treatment of animals, with the exception of getting dogs high on special occasions (walks). i do that sometimes.

Cleanfiend,
Top Bottom