would love an inexpensive glass Ice bong for use with my vapes

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hello all,
i was hoping this awesome community could give me a hand, just like you all have done in the past. i need an inexpensive glass ice bong that will be used with my vaporizers. Most glass ice bongs i find in stores and online are just wayyyyy tooo expensive for my extremely tight budget. I am not saying they are not worth the $$$$ they command, i just can't afford the big dollars. does anyone know of a website that has some under $100.00 glass ice bongs that have a 14 downstem that i can use with my vapes??? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike

mmenzie,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
http://cybershed.com/gravlabs-beaker-bottom-tube-p-1314.html?zenid=f730d6bcb56daef200999ad59c51a7d8

beaker

http://cybershed.com/gravlabs-strai...3.html?zenid=f730d6bcb56daef200999ad59c51a7d8

Straight Stemless

http://cybershed.com/tobacco-pipes-...7.html?zenid=f730d6bcb56daef200999ad59c51a7d8

the web site

I have had a Grav Labs beaker for years and love it , I have ordered from these people three or four time they were great to deal with

quick to ship

Grav Labs stuff is well made and thick

all the best in your search

Dequelo

SD_haze

Hello all,
i was hoping this awesome community could give me a hand, just like you all have done in the past. i need an inexpensive glass ice bong that will be used with my vaporizers. Most glass ice bongs i find in stores and online are just wayyyyy tooo expensive for my extremely tight budget. I am not saying they are not worth the $$$$ they command, i just can't afford the big dollars. does anyone know of a website that has some under $100.00 glass ice bongs that have a 14 downstem that i can use with my vapes??? any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Mike
I'd recommend Soul Shine Family Glass for that.

Their travel beakers are $60 with a ice-catcher + slitted diffuser (straight or beaker). California blown glass, real high quality for the price.
Can even upgrade to a showerhead downstem for an extra 15.

http://ssfgglass.com/shop/product.php?id_product=15
http://ssfgglass.com/shop/product.php?id_product=13

15-60-thickbox.jpg

SD_haze,
Reactions: dequelo

dequelo

Plant Abuser
thanks for the link to the running thread :) I found that thread awhile ago thru a google search but now as then the

politics is not something I look for on these types of forum

if i am looking for that there are boards with shark tanks

all the best and stay safe

Dequelo

dequelo,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Politics? Huh? Its a running thread with links from many different people, that scoured the 'net looking for the best deals on glass. It goes beyond bubblers and includes straight tubes, swiss cheese water pipes, Nautilus bongs (which is an excellent choice, btw... especially the lean back), etc.

I don't know why you would think the thread was a political thread. The only place you will find politics, is in the Vapor Lounge and even that, typically is maybe only 7 or 8 people, that leave the politics in those threads. Outside those threads, its nothing but bud, vapor and mostly friends having a good time.

This forum, is the place I come to relax and chill with people (oh and learn more about vapor, vaporizers, glass, than I ever have).

So... please. Kick back, enjoy the ride... follow the guidance and links that are given to you. They won't steer you wrong. You might get a little perturbed with Frederick and bOObs, when you see their glass collections, but they're good guys... so you'll let them slide.

P.S. Check my signature and follow the link. Lev has two beautiful tubes, a straight and lean back... for $75. 7mm glass and California made.

305501_284372778304995_1959013167_n.jpg

373977_284372841638322_986648228_n.jpg

BigDaddyVapor,

dequelo

Plant Abuser
no worries and thanks for the link to the thread as the links in it are indeed very good

it was the first few post I read when I found here thru a google search

but since I have read other posts I joined

"So... please. Kick back, enjoy the ride..."

I will

"follow the guidance and links that are given to you. They won't steer you wrong."

thank you I will remember that also

all the best and be well

Dequelo

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
Hey BigDaddyVapor.... followed the link in your sig and it brought me to a facebook page. no products or info, or links to buy products. so i "liked" the page thinking the content was blocked till you "liked" it and even after i "liked" it i saw nothing. i like the pieces you showed in your post above but still have no clue on how to get one.

mmenzie,

SD_haze

Hey BigDaddyVapor.... followed the link in your sig and it brought me to a facebook page. no products or info, or links to buy products. so i "liked" the page thinking the content was blocked till you "liked" it and even after i "liked" it i saw nothing. i like the pieces you showed in your post above but still have no clue on how to get one.
go to the facebook page==>photos==>catalog summer 2012 for all the products

then just contact him directly through a message :-)

SD_haze,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm pretty sure their phone number is in his info tab on fb also.

EDIT: Lev's status unknown. Cryptic message, his business, not mine to share. If I hear anymore, I'll share.

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom