• Group B

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Group D

Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Group G

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters

tuk

Obviously FIFA/BBC are too busy with the WC to watch the real news.....

world-cup-promo-336.png

In one, which is too graphic to publish, fighters are seen knocking on the door of a Sunni police major in the dead of night. When he answers, they blindfold and cuff him. Then they carve off his head with a knife in his own bedroom as sweetly lilting religious hymns are played over the top.

An image of the officer's decapitated head was tweeted with the sickening message: 'This is our ball. It is made of skin #WorldCup'.
---------------

Heads should roll for this insensitivity....oops soz!

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Nice find! # 6 is dead on, at least when they are playing their national anthem :lol:...
#10 & 11 seems like filler, & every sixth one is kind of a funny pattern too. I agree 1 & 4 are the best, with 7 & 8 not far behind...

Edit - How bout that Aussie equalizer!!! Now a pk is good! Gggggggoooooooaaaaaaallllllllllll

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
What a roller coaster ride that game was. Going down by a goal so early had me nervous as hell, hoping for an equalizer. When the equalizer came off of Jones' blast I was elated and would've been happy with a tie. Then when we went up 2-1 I was ecstatic and thrilled with the thought of advancing after only 2 games. Then the last minute heart-breaker just left me deflated and sad.

On the bright side, if the US and Germany play to a tie, they will both advance.:uhoh: We have a German coach and several German players. I'm not saying that they would fix the match, I'm just saying that if the match does end in a tie, there will be some skeptics me thinks. :suspicious:

:peace:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
857856847.gif

That last goal was epic though!
Assist by ronaldo :tup:

I wish Ronaldo would have taken the header on goal instead of the assist. He missed the goal so bad all night that even Bob Uecker would have got tired announcing that game! Although that cross was a thing of beauty, like a well struck golf shot or baseball hit a well placed cross will ring like a tuning fork in your loins! But coming from that Euro pretty boy with a stupid haircut I was deflated to say the least. I thought it was terrible alignment, I played SAY with better end of game defensive strategies, plus that was another goal that Timmy should have blocked. He has played decent but I expected more, I expected him to be the top keep of the tourney. So far IMHO that would go to the Nigerian goalkeeper.

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom