OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Up for sale, my blue Magic Glass Bubbler:

minip1020049.jpg

minip1020050.jpg

minip1020042.jpg

minip1020037.jpg

minip1020045.jpg

See here and here for more pics and info.

It is made by Torsten Fröhlich from Magic Glass Germany out of 5mm thick Schott-Duran borosilicate & it's about 29cm/11,5" tall at the mouthpiece and just over 23cm/9" tall at the top of the joint on the can and weighs about half a kilo or 1,1 pound. It's technically a reinforced 7-arm, but it basically functions as a 6-arm. The 7th arm is the one in the middle and it isn't slitted so it only fires when clearing the bub, unless perhaps you are a really hard hitter. Both GonG joints are 18,8mm and the unused slide comes with it (I forgot to include it in the picture below). This piece was made in August of this year and has been in my possession for about 4 months now. It's been used for vapor only and I can guarantee it has never experienced smoke, not even from accidental combustion.

This one was a custom order btw, the ones in those links above don't come with slits in the arms (& it seems Grasscity currently isn't offering them at all). Perhaps it is an option now, but this one was the first with slits in the arms upon my request (it took a while to get my order since the diamond-saw to make the slits with still had to be bought when I requested it).

There is a catch though, see pic below.

minip1020206.jpg

I've broken the mouthpiece in a tip-over and have a hard time finding a glassblower to fix it over here in the EU. Gnome-Calen has offered to fix it for me, but I figured I might as well put it up for sale as it is for a reduced price to save myself the shipping costs to and from the US as it seems very possible to me that it'll end up selling to a US citizen anyway. Fixing costs will be around 30 US$ or less, or a replacement mouthpiece can be bought at Magic Glass for 45 Euro's if you'd rather go that route.

I'm offering this broken piece of glass for 205 Euro's plus shipping OBO & I'll ship it anywhere you want me to. I am willing to consider trades or trade-ins, but I am very picky and I do prefer cash just as heads-up.

Questions or requests for more detailed photo's are always welcome.

caseball2051

hey man just trying to help you and anyone that might be interested out here. Id hate to see you sell this beautiful piece if that break is the only reason.

if you can find the adapter pictured paralell with this ashcatcher you could attach any gong hook or bubbler arm. i dont know the exact name of the adapter and i struggled to find more pictures. but if thats a real TORO, id assume its a common adapter. Someone please correct me if im mistaken. it seems that easy, and that cheap though.

i hope this is OK to post. its good information for potential buyers and for the OP. good luck to you and the potential buyers. pic below. i circled the part im talking about

B99QT.jpg

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks man :tup:

I actually made a temporary mouthpiece of a female to female 18 to 14mm adapter from my oil dome & a direct draw tube from my WW, but broke that too :bang:

But besides that it always hurt a little to see something so pretty denigrated by a cheapo rat-mouthpiece. I could replace it if I want to though, or have it fixed like mentioned in the add.

I'm basically selling this thing for peace of mind. I figure it'll be less painful to part with it now and get some money for it than breaking it somewhere in the upcoming months. Because I just know I will if I keep on using it.

I'm just to clumsy for something this expensive apparently & I just don't feel like worrying about it any longer. I'm happy to stick to the cheap stuff from here on :tup:

OhTheAgony,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Price drop to 200.

If you're thinking about buying this you better hurry, because I'll probably remove this listing soon to have the mouthpiece fixed myself.

Most likely I'll put it up for sale again when it gets back to me, but the price will be much much higher then!

OhTheAgony,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom