Woodeez Vs MyrtleZap

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
get your self a 2 piece grinder if you are not looking into harvesting. Cheaper than buying the ones with the screens.

DevoTheStrange,

mnmlh

collegerower said:
Okay, I found some 4 piece grinders on ebay for real cheap. I will wait and see if I can snag one of them first. If nothing more I will just put the keif on the ground herbs.
I have a CNC Chromium Crusher I got on ebay. It's the one that states it's the NEW design in all caps, or something like that. I think it works very well. The teeth aren't too close together, and if held upside down it gets the perfect consistency with some practice. The keif screen is essential imo. Helps dry the herb quickly and hey, why not catch that keif since you will mostly likely just be sucking some of it into your mouth when you use the straw method to load a stem anyways. I was a little too medicated the other night and accidentally did a bump of keif through an empty stem that I thought I had loaded.
Smiley-Facepalm.gif

mnmlh,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I dont harvest my kif either, but it sure is nice to get a little knife and sprinkle a bit on a packed stem. Your hits get MASSIVE then.

I like to do this every now and then, I dont plan on making a hash block from my kif either.

AGBeer,

MoeOnTheMoon

Medical Marijuana Activist
Company Rep
collegerower said:
If I am not interested in harvesting kief, should I look for another grinder?
The Space Case is very good and if you look in the coupon section you can get a discount at gratefulbuys or something like that, where I got mine. Very good 2 piece grinder.

A coffee grinder also works very good if you don't need portability.

MoeOnTheMoon,

bcleez

lwien said:
Being that efficiency is at the top of my list, if I couldn't get a PD, I'd go for the Zap. Both of these manufacturers have been around for awhile. Their success and customer service in this market is well established and I would much rather do business with someone who has a better chance in being around for awhile.

But for me, the PD would be worth the wait while totally understanding that it may not be worth the wait for others.
Please note that this is the most biased member of FC.

Mod note: Please note that your comment is on the verge of flaming/trolling. Please keep your opinions in this area to yourself.

bcleez,

lwien

bcleez said:
lwien said:
Being that efficiency is at the top of my list, if I couldn't get a PD, I'd go for the Zap. Both of these manufacturers have been around for awhile. Their success and customer service in this market is well established and I would much rather do business with someone who has a better chance in being around for awhile.

But for me, the PD would be worth the wait while totally understanding that it may not be worth the wait for others.
Please note that this is the most biased member of FC.
And here I thought that, overall, the post above was pretty unbiased being that I praised both the MZ and the PD.

People that are typically biased are those that unequivocally state that one particular vape is the BEST vape there is. THAT, I have never done, here, or at any other site.

If you're going to call me out on something, at least call me out on something that's true. Something like, "He's a verbose, opinionated, self-absorbed asshole who always has to have the last word". :cool:

lwien,

bcleez

haha

I was going on your overall body of work! :lol:

Everyone knows your favorite :cool: (which is my favorite too) I know deep down in your cold black heart your agenda is to convert everyone!!!!!!

bcleez,

Hanibal Lectin

I keep hearing about brass in the MZ.
What exactly are the brass parts besides the stem tip?
The heat sink?

Hanibal Lectin,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
the entire heat sink and tube inside of it is brass, as well as the stems, on the MZ.

DevoTheStrange,

max

Out to lunch
The heat sink?
Although the job of a heat sink is also to absorb heat, it's more accurate to call it a heat exchanger here, since the heat, and retention of it, is the purpose, and isn't just a by-product that needs to be kept away from sensitive electronics, which is the job of a heat sink.

max,

Melizzard

lwien said:

The only problem with the Zap is with the brass parts ... contains lead ... I know they say it's not hot enough to cause any problems, but since I'm a med user, that would steer me away from it. Not takin' no chances. :)

Melizzard

Melizzard,
Top Bottom