• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Woodeez & accessories

I'm selling my walnut Woodeez vape because my turn came up on the Cloud email list recently and I need the extra money to go towards that. I bought it from the official website and have had it since April 2011. There are 3 regular stems and one long one for bigger hits, two wall chargers, one car charger, aromatherapy cup, two tins of wax butter to keep it shiny, and a travel bag and ABV bag from my old Purple Days. It works perfectly and is still in like-new condition, with only one very tiny (barely noticeable) scuff towards the back-left of the unit. This is a perfect portable or smaller at-home vape.

It cost $162.50 from Woodeez website so I'm askin $85 plus shipping. Take care of your vaping needs while helping another vaporist! PM me or respond here if interested.

UPDATE: Price is now $85 shipped and I'll cover the PayPal fees too. I can use UPS/FedEx Ground or USPS Priority, whichever you prefer. Also, there is only one tin of wax butter and my puppy got ahold of one of the regular-sized stems, so there's only 2 regular ones now and the long one (they don't get dirty easily so two regular ones are more than enough).

nugghuffer,
Top Bottom