• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Aezhenn Wood

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people, and welcome to the Wood4Vape Aezhenn Wood thread!

I love wood working and when I discovered this forum, I was struck by @Ed's TnT 's work (and I'm still!)

I understood it was possible to make some links between my passion and vaporizing, this healthy way to use plants.
I guess the fact we can use wood stems or wood vaporizers makes a lot for my vapor switch...
(Thanks a lot @Ed's TnT :))

Pleasure for the eyes, pleasure for the hand, pleasure for our lungs!

And pleasure to work with Mother Nature's gifts, enjoying the lines, the colors and the warmth of every wood used.

So I began to work in my shop, creating some carved wooden pipes for my lotus
346251200501010002.jpg

, making a beta 3pieces pipe for @Bvapst (thanks bro :tup:)

830737DSCF8752.jpg

And now, I would like to propose you, in partnership with Wood4Vape, some of my new creations.

- The Mighty vape stand:

made from iroko, with a touch of color from Amboyna burl red center. I tried to make a simple stand, stable, and not too bulky.
You can put your vape on it and find the warm feeling of the wood.

281186DSCF0403.jpg

700825DSCF0336.jpg
660091DSCF0332.jpg

- The Plenty vape stand:

made from sapele, with a Molavé touch

814431plentyvuelaterale.jpg

981666PlentyVapeStandWood4VapeEdsTnT.png

Now you can put down your plenty without lying down it!

- The Vapcap storage tube:

good to put your glass vapcap, your ti-woody, woody-s, omnivap, or pyrovap.
Made from sapele or beech tree, with a cork top.
222167DSCF0409.jpg

432152VapCapTubes2Wood4VapeEdsTnT.png

For the TI-woody XLS, I do some customs storage tube:

620770DSCF9565.jpg

969365DSCF9568.jpg

Here we are! Feel free to ask questions, I will be happy to answer!

If you are interested by such wood gears, you can find the stands and the tubes with cork top at my partners' sites:

https://edstnt.com/
http://www.vaporisateur.net/ for Europa.

Thank you for reading :)

Aezhenn

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
Cool stuff man. I won't lie, I've looked you up before after seeing your mighty stand and the tube at Ed's TNT so I'm really glad to see you here.

Your pipes look really cool. That first one is killer for sure. The plenty stand looks cool, too. Please look into making an light saber vape stand. Look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

One thought on the vapcap tube.... What about a wooden top with cork glued to seal it to the body? Best of luck!

needalift

^^ I second this !! Your pipes are beautiful !! I too like the idea of the vapcap tube with the wood top but possibly recessed in the top for a magnet . That way you could sit the top down as a stand and also have help with removing a hot cap . When I scrape a little dough together I'm probably gonna have to hit you up . Thanks for posting those pics !! Keep them coming .

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Thank you @Diggy Smalls
Yes, it's totally possible to glue a cork on a wood top, but I would be afraid it breaks with the twist (or push) pression...
Oh, I will have a look to the light saber too, thanks for the tip. Sure wood can do something for his stability!:nod:

@needalift thanks bro, Good idea to insert a magnet in the top! I will have a look at it too! :science:

I have to talk about the woods species I use: you can find some local species and exotic species.
All the exotics come from sustainable sources.
And I use a lot of small pieces, who came from Asia, taken from trees (more precisely roots) put down by typhoons. Those roots are more often burned by forestmen as the truncks go to boards. I'm in contact with guys who save those roots from fire to make furnitures. And I use the pieces who are staying after their work!
No waste with Mother Nature's treasure!:)

ChooChooCharlie

@whatitdew - I'm the bastard who bought the last one. Sorry.

When it arrives, I'll post a pic and probably suggest a design change suggestion for @Aezhenn

Hoping for a stable horizontal plane herb chamber. Because I'm a picky ass sonofabitch. Ask Ratchett.

Edit: Just noticed your location in cancer ward, and I will gladly send mine gratis. I have plenty of ways to stash my Plenty. I'll PM you when it arrives.

Last edited:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hi Woodlovers!

Here come the Kimbabao tubes!

819034DSCF0931.jpg

This wood is really amazing, with all these colors nuances... They are made for a OG vapcap, a woody, a M or an omnivap (but too short for a XLS one).

(with a magnet on the bottom)

SoOOOooon Come! :brow:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
If you want a sweet case for your arizer air, here come a special box for your vape and your favorite stem...

385331DSCF0905.jpg

352803DSCF0907.jpg

166011DSCF0909.jpg

I turned this box in sipo, a red wood with a really nice grain.
the dimensions are 17cm height for 6.5cm od :)

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Hello good people!

What's this? :brow:

730373DSCF1182.jpg

Hmm, may be it would be easier with a clue... Let's have another look... :sherlock:

740136DSCF1196.jpg

You found it? :)

It's the first one of the Natural stands range for Vap Cap!

408734DSCF1186.jpg

Made from a block of red narra burl, it's a perfect companion for a vap cap session. Between two hits, you can make a stop, and put your favorite VC in this small wood valley.

And, of course, you will find a small magnet hidden ;)

300094DSCF1191.jpg

976443DSCF1198.jpg
976443DSCF1198.jpg

There will be some more Natural VC Stands soon! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
One more Natural VapCap stand... In a sea of vapes, you can find now the Red Shark...

994655DSCF1208.jpg

Made of fine red narra burl...

Don't be afraid, this shark will welcome your favorite VC on his back for a nice trip!

328790DSCF1210.jpg

As you can see, there's a magnet to put your VC up.

Now in the wilderness...

350082DSCF1218.jpg

189160DSCF1217.jpg

Stay tuned, more Natural VC stands to come soon! ;)

Aezhenn

Accessory Maker
Here a family stand

187496DSCF1226.jpg

Three places for your Vapcap family!

592154DSCF1228.jpg

Made in a red narra burl.
And between two hits, you can lay your favorite VC
306323DSCF1231.jpg

And the magnet...
913820DSCF1232.jpg

Don't hesitate to pm me if you are interested.
All the stands are $24 + shipping.

:)

Top Bottom