Discontinued WizVape new portable in 2013

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Nah im on the east coast. Got a tracking number a couple hours ago. I ordered a few things on ebay so its probably one of those. Cant wait to try it. And then hopefully try it again and again...

Mynameismud,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Im hoping by wednesday! I havent checked the tracking, i just saw i got one. I like to be surprised when things show up.

Mynameismud,

toros23

Mine is out for delivery, should be able to post some initial impressions tonight...

toros23,

toros23

This seems like a weird launch.. I can't believe there are no review units out there. Can't find one video other than the mfg produced stuff. Definitely has me worried I just wasted $250+.

toros23,

Your Highness

Cannasseur
This seems like a weird launch.. I can't believe there are no review units out there. Can't find one video other than the mfg produced stuff. Definitely has me worried I just wasted $250+.

Taking one for the Team! :tup: Looking forward to your feedback!

Your Highness,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
This is y I held off on my preregistration! Hopefully it's just a well kept secret that works great! I will pull the trigger if it turns out to be good though.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

LeTchen

A toute vapeur !
Retailer
Somebody knows where is made the wizvape ?......... USA or... China ?!

LeTchen,

toros23

Okay, just opened up the box.. This guy is much smaller than I expected.. Feels really nice, seems like a quality device. Doing a dry-pull the airflow is pretty much wide-open. It is longer than a Pax or Pinnacle but smaller in diameter. Controls/buttons feel good but the stir thingy look/feels "gimmicky". It is hard to turn and doesn't look like it will be very effective. The bottom piece turns and the top is stationary like it is shown in the latest video - it does not jive with the early animated videos that show a really effective stirring action. You can actually remove the top crucible and expose the heating element completely.

That is all for now.. 3 hour charge and errands to run.....

edit - just loaded a medium grind loosely and it weighed out to .15.. I like the size but will it actually vape??? Will report back later...

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I hope it works well. I need a good portable and the ascent setbacks are killing me.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,

toros23

Upon further inspection, I see why the airflow is so wide open. There is a glass cup that sits on top of the heating element and then a plastic cover/cap that goes over the glass cup. The plastic cover has a small slit in the back and there is no airflow in the glass container since the bottom is completely sealed. I think the air will help cool the vapor but I can't see how it could help heat the load. The air would come in the back and pass over the top of the load and then directly up through the mouthpiece. This doesn't meant much regarding the performance since I haven't even powered it up yet, but I don't see any convection here at all in case anyone was wondering like me.

toros23,
Reactions: Jill NYC

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Upon further inspection, I see why the airflow is so wide open. There is a glass cup that sits on top of the heating element and then a plastic cover/cap that goes over the glass cup. The plastic cover has a small slit in the back and there is no airflow in the glass container since the bottom is completely sealed. I think the air will help cool the vapor but I can't see how it could help heat the load. The air would come in the back and pass over the top of the load and then directly up through the mouthpiece. This doesn't meant much regarding the performance since I haven't even powered it up yet, but I don't see any convection here at all in case anyone was wondering like me.
Toros, any chance of getting some pics up of the crucible and stuff up close? Much appreciated.

Top Bottom