Wispy Distillate Question

sarkunit

I purchased a distillate syringe from a local dispensary today. It was their brand, and I found out after purchase that the don't use cannabis derived terpenes. I took a dab and felt that I had more left overs than normal for distillate. It didn't leave as much as wax or shatter, but it needed two q tips to clean my 30mm after and I am used to one being sufficient with more pure material. When I later held it up to the sunlight, there are thin white wisps in the distillate. I did some research, and many people side with either lubricant from the syringe being the culprit, while others posit that it may be unmixed terpenes or air. I don't want to use any more of the product, but I have zero hopes of return ( this dispo is ran by thugs basically, will not return), so, my question is: is it safe to dab or eat?

Thank you community,

(sorry for no pic, I do not have a picture sharing account, and am not sure which to use if I did :) )

sarkunit,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
I purchased a distillate syringe from a local dispensary today. It was their brand, and I found out after purchase that the don't use cannabis derived terpenes. I took a dab and felt that I had more left overs than normal for distillate. It didn't leave as much as wax or shatter, but it needed two q tips to clean my 30mm after and I am used to one being sufficient with more pure material. When I later held it up to the sunlight, there are thin white wisps in the distillate. I did some research, and many people side with either lubricant from the syringe being the culprit, while others posit that it may be unmixed terpenes or air. I don't want to use any more of the product, but I have zero hopes of return ( this dispo is ran by thugs basically, will not return), so, my question is: is it safe to dab or eat?

Thank you community,

(sorry for no pic, I do not have a picture sharing account, and am not sure which to use if I did :) )
If you have any concerns about safety, I would err on the side of caution. What if it isn't safe ?Then it's in your body. Toss it, and change despenseries. You are too precious to risk. :2c:

Top Bottom