Wisdom teeth removal tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactus

Does anyone know of a completely drag-less oil rig?
I need something with guaranteed no drag because I'm about to get my wisdom teeth pulled and can't pull on anything with drag

Galactus,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
so , i'm getting one wisdom teeth remove tomorow.
i know i can't draw from a straw or build suction in my mouth.

i got about 30g of ABV but i dont have time to make edible.
i was thinking of using my herbalair pump trough the whip , to push vapor in my mouth , or just the bags and pull slowly.

what would you do ?
anyone with past experience ?

francis,

dorkus_molorkus

Id shelve it. Sure its a bit prickly without an applicator & it feels a bit weird when sitting down, but totally rocks!

EDIT- I have explained via PM to francis what shelving means and that its really not recommended for MJ & I was just being silly.

for the rest of you.

google is your friend!:rofl:

dorkus_molorkus,
Reactions: Tweek

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Id shelve it. Sure its a bit prickly without an applicator & it feels a bit weird when sitting down, but totally rocks!
EDIT :
hahaha well thats what i wrote first " are you asking me to shove it up my ass ? "
but then i edited it cause i taught i missunderstood.
textual humour is hard to translate ..
well played sir ;)

goatgobaahh

Yeah seriously I have 3 impacted ones and I have to wait until thursday to get these taken out.

It hurts so bad I was crying in my sleep. The outside of my mouth is swelling up. In fact I was trying to be sober, but I'm on alot of stuff right now and I can still feel the pain!

I was thinking of vaping through my nose. I really want to take huge bong rips, but I think I'll have to do keif/oil/flowers into a bag. I'll just squeeze the bag and inhale so I can still get high without sucking on anything.

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: satyrday

satyrday

Yeah seriously I have 3 impacted ones and I have to wait until thursday to get these taken out.

It hurts so bad I was crying in my sleep. The outside of my mouth is swelling up. In fact I was trying to be sober, but I'm on alot of stuff right now and I can still feel the pain!

I was thinking of vaping through my nose. I really want to take huge bong rips, but I think I'll have to do keif/oil/flowers into a bag. I'll just squeeze the bag and inhale so I can still get high without sucking on anything.
That sucks. You'll feel like a new man once you get those out. The bag sounds good.

satyrday,

bleak

Stoner Gear Peddler
Accessory Maker
If I was you, I'd be taking small amounts of extract/oil and letting them dissolve in your mouth (particularly the area near the removed teeth) every hour or two. The cannabanoids should dull the pain, stop infections and speed up healing.

I've vaped through my nose a few times, just as an experiment :) It works fine, but feels much hotter. I think the nasal canal is much more sensitive to heat/cold than the throat. So you'd want to use a vaporizer that cools the vapor somewhat (like something with a whip)

z9

I feel your pain. Dry socket in 3 places after my wisdom teeth were removed. Just about the worst pain I've ever experienced. Be careful sucking on a whip or bong. Its crude but I'd recommend knife hits so there's no suction. You do not want to risk dry socket.

Edit: or dab on a hot nail and inhale the vapor as it rises off the nail.

z9,

goatgobaahh

I feel your pain. Dry socket in 3 places after my wisdom teeth were removed. Just about the worst pain I've ever experienced. Be careful sucking on a whip or bong. Its crude but I'd recommend knife hits so there's no suction. You do not want to risk dry socket.

Edit: or dab on a hot nail and inhale the vapor as it rises off the nail.

What exactly is a knife hit/third lung?

Bleak I have a whip based vaporizer (and cubes to keep it cold) so going through my nose shouldn't be an issue.

Guess I might have to go back to the ol' destructobong for a bit

0223132335a_zps82b9be98.jpg

Although getting a hole in the top of this would be perfect.

http://www.amazon.com/Georgia-Peach...1&keywords=Mason+jar+dispenser+2+gallon+glass

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: JeeSee

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
not my pic but it shows what a third lung is...in some places this is known as a parachute

bongs_diagrams_lung.jpg

goatgobaahh

Thats awfully neat, I might try that with a garbage bag on the crystal rock bottle. I'd probably use duct tape to keep the bag in place. Thanks for posting that badass picture!
I just bought a WPA, PA, and finishing grinder for my MFLB. In case I'm not home since my EQ is my heavy hitter!

goatgobaahh,

z9

Knife hits are basically what I described in my edit but with a knife and a heat source. Pen vapes such as the micro g without the cap work well too. Heat the concentrate and inhale the vapor as it rises. What about a j hook with a curve or dome and nail? All nearly zero drag, the less suction the better after mouth surgery.

z9,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
Thats awfully neat, I might try that with a garbage bag on the crystal rock bottle. I'd probably use duct tape to keep the bag in place. Thanks for posting that badass picture!
I just bought a WPA, PA, and finishing grinder for my MFLB. In case I'm not home since my EQ is my heavy hitter!

using a third lung with the MFLB is probably my fav way to use it since i don't have the WPA

vaporonly,

goatgobaahh

Tdub you continue to amaze me with your badassedness :cool: . I almost feel like I should PM you before I post for any reason lol.

Z9-

Ahh I see what you mean. I however, dont like to play with fire. Knife hits are out of the question for me. Quite an ingenious idea though! I would've never thought of that.

using a third lung with the MFLB is probably my fav way to use it since i don't have the WPA

I think im going to try this tomorrow (even though I have a wpa,finishing grinder, and power adapter coming in on Saturday). Although how you would set it up to use the third lung and filter it through water?

So let me give everyone an update I feel bad kinda jacking the thread from the OP. But it all pertains to the subject at hand.

Today I went in at 8:00am to get my mouth looked at I had been dealing with wisdom tooth pain for over two weeks. Turns out I had FOUR impacted wisdom teeth three of them were inflamed. and the fourth my wisdom tooth was reaching out and scraping the inside of my cheek. It was declared and emergency and they were removed at noon yesterday.

this part here is kinda a cross post, but I checked over the rules and I dont see anything about that there.

The Doctors gave me some stuff, but I can control the pain with mainly vaping (the pills do help a bit though). I told the doctor I vaped (the night before) and he was totally fine with it. He said it shouldn't interfere with anything else I would be taking and it would do me no harm at all. He also said he appreciated me being forth right with him. I told him I cared about my body which is why I vape not smoke and he nodded his head in approval (I have a feeling this guy vapes too his eyes lit up when I said I vaporize.)

Last I remember I was in the chair while the laughing gas mask was over my face I was taking deep breaths and holding them in (like I was vaping). I think I saw the doctor crack a smile when he saw me doing this. Then I just focused on breathing it all through my nose. All I remember is saying "This is amazing". They said "what?" I'm like whatever is in this mask! While insisting "I needed one of these in my apartment"! BOOM The car ride home, Bam! waking up at home!

All my rechargeable batteries died last night trying to ease the pain Wednesday night. I have to crash at my folks place for the first night.(so no vaping :cry: )

Tomorrow I will be headed back to my place where I can finally get off these drugs (which dont feel so bad but its all man-made not as good as the good green earth IMO) and start trying the ways we have been discussing. I'll be sure to keep y'all updated please feel free to ask me any questions! Stay tuned I'll probably be asking some more questions too.

goatgobaahh

So im home and my gums wont stop bleeding. Maybe staying at my parents was a good idea i can get ripped here but the getting up doing everything by yourself is a killer

goatgobaahh,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
.......Today I went in at 8:00am to get my mouth looked at I had been dealing with wisdom tooth pain for over two weeks. Turns out I had FOUR impacted wisdom teeth three of them were inflamed. and the fourth my wisdom tooth was reaching out and scraping the inside of my cheek. It was declared and emergency and they were removed at noon yesterday.....

Daaaaaamn! i had 2 impacted ones and 2 that hadn't come out yet when i got all 4 removed at once.. they all had to be cut out actually.. the bottom 2 were growing horizontal and smashing into my molars and fucking my teeth up. but none were that far gone.. damn dude you must have been in pain and discomfort for a little bit now.. chill back man, you earned those pain pills haha.
:mmmm:

i'm sure that you are aware, but be careful w/ suction and especially be careful w/ coughing. for some reason the coughing always slips my mind w/ dental situations haha.

i know how it feels to have all 4 cut out at once haha.. it sucks.. i handle tooth pain better than most people though.. i have quite a history w/ dentists haha.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I only had the top two, bottom two have never existed. Pretty much got k-holed on nitrous oxide, I remember seeing a shadow of myself walking up the side of a building, but the whole thing was silhouette'd like looking at the sun with your eyes closed. Woke up, walked directly into the wall in front of me, almost fell trying to pee standing, walked into my mom's car hood, and got a handful of Vicodin.

Anyways you have to avoid suction of any kind! Even hitting a mildly restricted vape could cause dry sockets. They're supposed to be quite painful, too. I don't remember, I ate the Vicodin and had a really intense experience with a strong cookie that put me off of weed... for about three days. It was around a month after I started experimenting.

Quetzalcoatl,
Reactions: satyrday
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom