winter vaporizer

Mklinc

hi...

I am a dynavap user for the past year. I started with the M and then I got on an omnivong and one noonaong, I love them. But, for winter ... they are a pain to walk with the lighters, especially if you live in the north, when there is wind, storm or similar ...

Before the dynavap I had a mini fenix (fury clone), I gave it away. I liked it, even though the battery was almost died.

In short, I was thinking of buying an electric one, especially for the winter months. Preferably something not very expensive, to get him out of the house quietly, although I prefer to pay and love it ... I've been looking at possibilities for days and nothing convinces me. I don't know if I ask for too much: removable battery and that is suitable for Maria and hash and ifit is possible convection or hybrid.

The milaana or the tinymigth is very cool, but they are not so cheap... So I was looking at the flowermate pure hit or slick (conduction i think). I was thinking about boundlss tera (looks as a hevay beast), do u know
how much does it weigh with bateries??? Other posibility is Argo, but i dont know if the stem system with deep chamber is th best to can string up hash at half of sesison

As you see? Do you have any other recommendations that work well in cold climates? i suppose the most powerfull is th most recomended for winter

THNKS to all

Last edited:

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Far northerner outdoors person here. I'm actually about to walk out the door for a hike in the snowy cold mtns, Whites of NH, with my vape in my pocket. This is my southern home, as I spend nearly half of each year at my place at the northern tip of Newfoundland, where the wind never ceases and the snow never stops blowing. I know you had a Fury clone, but for my money, having had like a dozen different vapes, from cheap to high end, the updated and now discounted Fury2 is my go-to for being outdoors, and the new Fury Edge seems even better. I've used my F2 nearly daily for two years of snowshoeing and xc skiing and above tree-line hiking and the battery still heats fine and for 4 to 6 sessions. I always use it with the dosing capsules, which make loading in inclement weather a breeze.

Top Bottom