Winegums' Woodcraft

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Hey guys, I'm going to have to find another place to sell my items as Etsy has informed me that I am not allowed to list them on their site. If anyone has knowledge of a place I may list my items or any helpful recommendations please let me know.

As of right now I do not have a solid solution for handling transactions or hosting my item listings.

Mr. Me2

Hey guys, I'm going to have to find another place to sell my items as Etsy has informed me that I am not allowed to list them on their site. If anyone has knowledge of a place I may list my items or any helpful recommendations please let me know.

As of right now I do not have a solid solution for handling transactions or hosting my item listings.
I can’t think of a comparable site, but here’s a long shot... how about talking to Puff it Up?

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I'm looking at other options but none seem promising at the moment. While I would love to continue making items for everyone here it seems like the online world is not friendly to vapourizers and their accessories. As of this moment it's looking like I may have to stop what I have been doing here and look for other work.

@Winegums Hey bud, there are a zillion options for online selling. Most of them very simple. If you want, I'll help put you on the right path.

We might do better in a private conversation but... where are you? (what country). How capable are you on a computer? Ebay capable? How many products would you have listed at once? What kind of products? Just VapCap stuff?

Shoot me a little info and I will find a nice venue for you. My wife does a bunch of this kind of stuff and I am sure she can give us some tips.

Chin up bud...ever notice whenever things change.... they always get better?

Summer

Long Island, NY
Seems like you may have upset the apple cart when you re-registered under a different name? Or just coincidence? Why can't you just show your available vapcap wares on IG & here in the 2 threads. And let anyone who's interested know to contact you for further info & accept payment through paypal. If not as a seller, then as friends/family & you absorb their fees on your end. Or, list here in the classified. Well, it's a thought.

For that matter, you can sell on Amazon. LOL Anyone can.

Paypal has their own 'store' apps that are pretty simple.

Shopify is a good alternative.

Facebook now has it's own marketplace.

Or, like Summer says, keep it personal and just go with the forums and IG.

Hackerman,

xlr8shun

Just FYI, Amazon and PayPal, are not vape friendly either.

If (when) they find it, they will close your account/make you take down offending items/etc..

xlr8shun,

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I don't believe Winegums sells vapes, does he?

No, but if anything done on or said about them indicates that they are parts for vaporizers, it would definitely be a problem.
The best bet is to just host one's own website. It's not that difficult a task to manage.

Ramahs,
Reactions: Winegums

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
The problem is that accessories are also banned from most sites or transaction handling services. Even if what I’m making doesn’t form part of the vapourizer they won’t allow it.

Paypal could be an option but it could also result in my account being closed and my accounts/cards banned.

Skunkport

WTF? A quick search on Etys using 'cannabis' gives me 250 pages of results, tons of grinders, rolling trays, stash pots, trimming scissors.
There's some bastard selling SPICE on the 2nd page!
Humidors, drying racks, pipes, bongs, dugouts, bondage collars...wait? https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/502763456/locking-marijuana-bondage-collar-choose?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=marijuana pipe&ref=sr_gallery-1-34&more_colors=1
Okay...but no vaporizer stems or boxes?
I am confused.

Edit:- Reported the bastard selling spice btw.

Nina

You could use PayPal for processing transactions but if someone leaves a comment on your PayPal account which alludes to the nature of the product then they may close your account

You could use bitcoin for taking payments?
but anyway Amazon eBay are both full of nobon and whatnot so I don't see why you couldn't sell your items on there?

Nina,
Reactions: Hogni

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
I’m late to this party. I was admiring a beautiful piece you made for squiby and she recommended you. Sorry to hear Etsy is being ridiculous. Please keep us posted on a possible website, or whether you will accept orders via DM.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I’m late to this party. I was admiring a beautiful piece you made for squiby and she recommended you. Sorry to hear Etsy is being ridiculous. Please keep us posted on a possible website, or whether you will accept orders via DM.
I'm thinking that I will do some custom work via DM. The image I send with the order and the description will have to be spoofed into appearing to be something else so that Etsy is happy.

I also have the option of taking a credit card number and using my square account to apply a charge, if people are comfortable enough with that.

I'll have to post what I have available here and let people know when things are sold.

Fat Freddy

FUCK CANCER TOO !
Hey Winegums,

Are you thinking of doing any extra long stems like PhattPiggies? And will you be using PayPal at all?

TIA

Fat Freddy,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Hey Winegums,

Are you thinking of doing any extra long stems like PhattPiggies? And will you be using PayPal at all?

TIA
I won’t be making long stems as ready to sell but I can still make them upon request.

I can use paypal but it will have to be done carefully.

Alex3oe

Accessory Maker
The problem is that accessories are also banned from most sites or transaction handling services. Even if what I’m making doesn’t form part of the vapourizer they won’t allow it.

Paypal could be an option but it could also result in my account being closed and my accounts/cards banned.

you could give OpenBazaar a try :)

https://openbazaar.org/

Alex3oe,

Chandler

Late to this thread. Unfortunate most of the pictures don't show. I appreciate the ones that do. @Winegums all of your stems and crafts I was able to see look great. Truly talented... If my Dynavap ever arrives and I enjoy it, I'm hoping to invest in some custom pieces. @Squiby I'm sad I can't see the pics you've posted here in this thread!

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
A lot of the pics you can still find on my 'Best of VC pics' Pinterest board via the link in my signature.
Yep, there unfortunately are thousands of FC pics lost bc they were posted with imgur.
@Winegums, glad to hear you are still offering vape related stuff on demand. After your abcence and comments here and bc there were no new products offered on Etsy I thought you've stopped making vape accessories :wave:

Chandler

The pics I would have liked to see were the ebonite stems? I believe it was called ebonite to replace black wood? (forgive me I've been reading, learning, tired, Vapman) ...

Chandler,
Top Bottom