TX_84578
* Transaction ID
7V411854CF130122L
---------------------------------

Thanks!

Thank you, good luck!

Ed's TnT,

gvape

Is it just me or does the link not work anymore?

I have have ALWAYS gotten my dogs from the shelter and I know exactly how you feel from what you said about Guage. Its sad to lose a dog, and I find the only way to replace that is to get another :/

gvape,

gvape

Ok, so it took me like 20+ times to finally get that through. That site must be having some major traffic issues. Either way I got mine entry in :)

Transaction ID4LH14914MJ6902542

Thanks ED for having the raffle!

gvape,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
gvape said:
Ok, so it took me like 20+ times to finally get that through. That site must be having some major traffic issues. Either way I got mine entry in :)

Transaction ID4LH14914MJ6902542

Thanks ED for having the raffle!

Hey man thanks for your support, that means alot to me for all you had to go through to get this entry in!

Ed's TnT,

MG23

Relaxin'
Whew, almost missed the deadline. Great cause Ed, I'm glad to support your raffle!

Transaction ID: 8PR35629PL742345B

MG23,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
MattyGTwenty3 said:
Whew, almost missed the deadline. Great cause Ed, I'm glad to support your raffle!

Transaction ID: 8PR35629PL742345B

You done good Matty, I wish you luck bro!

Ed's TnT,

manchild

Vapourist
Nice work Ed. My pets have been some of my greatest friends.

Donation Amount: $5.00
Tax Deductible Amount: $5.00
ASPCA Tax ID: TX_84578
Transaction ID: 087678701U909264K

If I was to win this I'd be sending it to my brother for his birthday, he would blow his load!
ED my brother is a cabinetmaker in south west australia. He works with some amazing woods and produces some of the nicest furniture around including some awsome pieces of burl.
Check this one out!

http://www.boranupgallery.com/jarrah-furniture/dining-boardroom-tables/marri-burlwood-dining-table/

manchild,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
manchild said:
Nice work Ed. My pets have been some of my greatest friends.

Donation Amount: $5.00
Tax Deductible Amount: $5.00
ASPCA Tax ID: TX_84578
Transaction ID: 087678701U909264K

If I was to win this I'd be sending it to my brother for his birthday, he would blow his load!
ED my brother is a cabinetmaker in south west australia. He works with some amazing woods and produces some of the nicest furniture around including some awsome pieces of burl.
Check this one out!

http://www.boranupgallery.com/jarrah-furniture/dining-boardroom-tables/marri-burlwood-dining-table/

Thanks for the donation, I am very thankful. I have been putting off getting another Lab for the longest time, it takes a lot of time and dedication to train one and show him the attention one deserves. A couple sticks of bacon go along way in the Sit, Stay, Come process!

Wow your brother has a great thing going, you gotta love what Mother Nature has blessed us with! Your bro does great work, I envy him and his availability to all those wonderful burls that your part of the world offers. I really like the red mallee and vasticola burls, have a few blocks that have a little more moisture content than I like to work, gonna have to sit on them for a while and let em dry out. They will most assuredly make for some amazing pieces.

Hey is there anyway to get my hands on some of those blocks????

I really wish you luck and pls holla at me anytime!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
This is it, this is the last night, I have this beauty in my hand, it ships in the morning! Get that donation in to be entered in for your chance to win!

Ed's TnT,

rayski

Just made my procrasdonation:

Donation TypeMember
Donation Amount$5.00
Tax Deductible Amount$5.00
ASPCA Tax IDTX_84578
Transaction ID5RX945717G049390L

I never win anything, but this is good. Thanks Ed.

rayski,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Another great cause Ed. I'm in.

#40X3667937870653M

Hope you also enjoy the postcard I sent you. ;) :D For those of you who haven't been to Ed's site in a while, he is also having an anniversary contest there for a dugout and bat. I don't smoke anymore, but they make great presents for those who do. Thanks for all the opportunities Ed!

I'll just be damned, my very good friend who also inspired this raffle for the aspca, got to pic the winner this morning, all total we raised $55 for them, I am so thankful to all who have entered and so thankful to read the stories and share in the feelings you all have left during this.

Congratulations MOM, this win will surely just fuel your fire! Got this amazing accessory headed your way today! Know you'll love it and wanna see pics!

Thanks again to everyone!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
OMG!!!!! :D I just popped open my computer and took my first sip of coffee. I'm awake now!!! Thank you so much Ed! I am so excited I can't believe it....I never win anything!!! I was happy just to donate to this great cause..but winning makes it all the sweeter! I'll post a pic of my vapor tube "family" real soon Ed. Thanks again!

WooooHoooooo......I'm heading up to my Zap to wake and bake. Mahoe tube in place to celebrate! :lol: :D

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
OMG!!!!! :D I just popped open my computer and took my first sip of coffee. I'm awake now!!! Thank you so much Ed! I am so excited I can't believe it....I never win anything!!! I was happy just to donate to this great cause..but winning makes it all the sweeter! I'll post a pic of my vapor tube "family" real soon Ed. Thanks again!

WooooHoooooo......I'm heading up to my Zap to wake and bake. Mahoe tube in place to celebrate! :lol: :D

Congrats MOM, I am really happy this brightens your day!

Ed's TnT,
Congratulations mom, I envy your luck today. Ha ha you got yourself a nice tube for sure, hope you enjoy the redwood tube mom. Hope everyone is having a good one. Thanks for the putting on the raffle ed, glad I could participate. :peace:

PanicFreak,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Indeed Mom - congratulations....you are definitely deserving.
Glad to see Ed's work getting known on FC as well.

jeffp,

gvape

Congrats on the win MOM!

Woulda been nice to win, but at least I bought consolation prizes for myself from ed, haha :)

gvape,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow mom, cant wait til you get it, I think I am just as excited as you are!

Ed's TnT,

morninglight

Way to go everybody, esp. mom -- missed the raffle but hope to participate in future ones.

morninglight,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
morninglight said:
Way to go everybody, esp. mom -- missed the raffle but hope to participate in future ones.

As a matter of fact, not sure if you have seen the post I put out about doing one for a one of a kind super rare Asian Black & White Ebony Burl LB Stem, will be doing something with it next month, so be on the look out!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I received my "prize" yesterday and have to say that this tube is just beautiful. Full of burl "eyes." I'll be posting a pic of my vapor tube collection on Ed's vapor tube thread some time soon. Thanks again Ed for a great contest for a great cause with a great prize! :D

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
I received my "prize" yesterday and have to say that this tube is just beautiful. Full of burl "eyes." I'll be posting a pic of my vapor tube collection on Ed's vapor tube thread some time soon. Thanks again Ed for a great contest for a great cause with a great prize! :D

Glad you like MOM, cant wait to see pics of that growing arsenal of accessories you have!

Ed's TnT,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom