Win an Ed's TnT California Redwood Lace Burl Vapor Tube Raffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright due to the success of the last raffle I had here, I wanna do it again and since its my 5th year anniversary celebration there is no better time than now. My cuz's wife/Shelly S. inspired me to do this raffle and rather than me benefiting from this I would like the ASPCA to. Animals are some of God's greatest gifts to us humans, they bring us joy and many good times. I had an awesome black lab named Gauge, he was the best dog a man could hope for, he loved to fetch, hunt, and have a great time. He would fetch beers from the fridge and eat a nug every time you tossed him one, he hated the smell of smoke and loved to drink a cold beer every now and then. I hated the day I lost him, he had gotten old and I knew he didnt have much time left, he as some old dogs do, went for a walk and never returned home, never got to bury him or see him one last time. Kinda was tough but was probably better than the whole burial process anyway, its kinda like he is still out there somewhere, you know! I know he is not, I am sure that Jesus is getting tired of throwing him that ball, he never would quite, you would be tired of throwing it before he got tired of fetching it!

The Redwood Tube is a sweet piece and will make a great accessory for any wooden log style vape you have.

https://donate.aspca.org/Donate/Don...t=Website+NonFlash+Donate+Banner+6+-+One-Time

So I am asking that everyone that wants to enter pls go by there and donate $5, get your confirmation # and date that is provided and copy and paste it here.

Well it will be hard to verify this but everyone did a great job last time, so the thing is - IF YOU WANNA BE A FUCKING PUNK AND BULLSHIT ME AND THE OTHERS HERE THEN THAT'S TOTALLY UP TO YOU AND YOUR SHITTY CONSCIENCE!!!

I am gonna run this raffle til the 28th and will anounce the winner on March the 1st, I will take all the entries and put em in a hat and draw a winner. I look forward to a lot of participation and really look forward to all the good we all can do even if just a little.

Good luck to everyone and thank you for your cooperation!

RedwoodTubePNG.png

Ed's TnT,

Snafu

wish i had $5 to spare right now, but in december we adopted a little awesome dog from the shelter! i really like that you are doing this and hopefully i can raid the couch and find enough to donate :), have you thought about setting up an ASPCA paypal account and having everyone donate to that account then say on the first you just empty that account into the ASPCA donation for the exact amount so you dont have any cheaters :)

Snafu,

flanman

# Transaction ID
740422661B529392W

just tossed in $5, big animal lover, couldn't say no

flanman,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Snafu said:
wish i had $5 to spare right now, but in december we adopted a little awesome dog from the shelter! i really like that you are doing this and hopefully i can raid the couch and find enough to donate :), have you thought about setting up an ASPCA paypal account and having everyone donate to that account then say on the first you just empty that account into the ASPCA donation for the exact amount so you dont have any cheaters :)

Hang in there, you got time to scrape up the dough, I did not think of that idea, that would have been better probably though. Hey cheaters are cheaters they know who they are, I dont think there are many of those here at FC, maybe I am naive to it but I think highly of all the members here at FC and know that who I do know are mostly honorable people and would not sink to cheating.

I thank you for your idea and look forward to your support, I wish you luck!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
flanman said:
# Transaction ID
740422661B529392W

just tossed in $5, big animal lover, couldn't say no

Thanks for being the first, I do appreciate it and wish you luck!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Another great cause Ed. I'm in.

#40X3667937870653M

Hope you also enjoy the postcard I sent you. ;) :D For those of you who haven't been to Ed's site in a while, he is also having an anniversary contest there for a dugout and bat. I don't smoke anymore, but they make great presents for those who do. Thanks for all the opportunities Ed!

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Another great cause Ed. I'm in.

#40X3667937870653M

Hope you also enjoy the postcard I sent you. ;) :D For those of you who haven't been to Ed's site in a while, he is also having an anniversary contest there for a dugout and bat. I don't smoke anymore, but they make great presents for those who do. Thanks for all the opportunities Ed!

Thank you MOM!

Ed's TnT,

Beezleb

Im in! Lets keep the good Karma going!

* Donation Type
* Donation Amount
$5.00
* Tax Deductible Amount
$5.00
* ASPCA Tax ID
TX_84578
* Transaction ID
8WR5542305096084J

Beezleb,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Beezleb said:
Im in! Lets keep the good Karma going!

* Donation Type
* Donation Amount
$5.00
* Tax Deductible Amount
$5.00
* ASPCA Tax ID
TX_84578
* Transaction ID
8WR5542305096084J

Thank you B, I am very grateful! You're on the look out right? That bird is en-route!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Beezleb said:
I sure am, I believe it will be here today. I am beyond excited.

Pls do shoot me an email, get those alot quicker, I am anxious to read your thoughts!

Ed's TnT,
hank You! Dear panic freak, Thank you for donating to the ASPCA. We have Your generous support is critical to our ongoing efforts on behalf of companion animals. Your commitment allows us to continue to fight animal cruelty, provide low-cost care for needy animals, pass and enforce animal welfare legislation and better educate the public on responsible pet parenting. Please know that you are not only special to the ASPCA and the animals we serve, but crucial to our mission. We look forward to serving you. Sincerely, Edwin Sayres ASPCA President &

Thats the only confirmation I could paste from my mobile phone.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for all the repsonse from everyone, the redwood is so hard to spin being such a soft wood, didnt think I would be able to get many out of them, but spun another beauty last night, it take a hellova lot more care to make it work without tearing it to pieces, but they make some of the sweetest tubes I have made yet. I will try and get a pic up later today so you will all have something to look at.

Thanks again!

Ed's TnT,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Wow, that tube is gorgeous. I am drooling :o
I will most definitely be donating soon! can't wait!

Elluzion,
Damn bro, that's a beaut right there. I bet that stuff is hard to spin cause I do recall it being so soft compared to other wood. Bet u can't put a lot pressure on it or it splinter to pieces but Damn sure makes a one of a kind vapor tube. Ed did you enjoy the snow buddy, I got about 4 inches last night. Please tell me you let your boys get them dirt bikes out and tear up some stuff.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Damn bro, that's a beaut right there. I bet that stuff is hard to spin cause I do recall it being so soft compared to other wood. Bet u can't put a lot pressure on it or it splinter to pieces but Damn sure makes a one of a kind vapor tube. Ed did you enjoy the snow buddy, I got about 4 inches last night. Please tell me you let your boys get them dirt bikes out and tear up some stuff.

OOOOO dont you know we had a good time out there in the snow, these boys were all over the place on the 4-wheeler, didnt get the dirt bike out, they had a hard time stayn on four wheels, 2 woulda been tough. We threw snowballs made a snow man and all that. My youngest was co cold but was havn so much fun, his nose and cheeks were so red, he was bundled up, looked the little kid on the "Christmas Story" it was alota fun!

Oh its hard to spin that Redwood, takes triple the time, just gotta take a little each swipe. Just got the pics back from my guy of the Mahoe, Afzelia, Blue Gum, & Leopard. Should have something loaded to my shopping cart today, web tomorrow, and gonna get an email into the man here and see about starting something new round here!!!

So be on the look bro, alot is happening, wish me luck!!!

Ed's TnT,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
Donation TypeMember
Donation Amount$5.00
Tax Deductible Amount$5.00
ASPCA Tax IDTX_84578
Transaction ID1HM379195U539434G

another great cause. thanks for organizing this raffle.

pinoy,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Yeah.......

Please print this page as your receipt for tax purposes

* Donation Type
* Donation Amount
$5.00
* Tax Deductible Amount
$5.00
* ASPCA Tax ID
TX_84578
* Transaction ID
661355077C8858029

jeffp,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks for your support Jeff, I appreciate it. You ship in the morning, thank you.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
10 days left to get those entry's in! Don't miss out on this sweet tube!

Ed's TnT,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
Just Donated :)

<3

---------------------------------
* Donation Type
* Donation Amount
$5.00
* Tax Deductible Amount
$5.00
* ASPCA Tax ID