Win a Launch Box and Space Case from Puff It Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Here at fc we're really lucky to have not only the best members but also the best sponsors. In a time where customer service often feels like a thing of the past it's refreshing to deal with a store like Puff It Up which consistently goes above and beyond to make sure everyone is happy. Do yourself a favor and check them out the next time you're vape shopping, just mention that you're from fc and Randy will hook you up. He's been on my case to get some more contests going for quite some time, so no more delays, let's do this!

[h]Part one[/h]
We want you to pick your favorite post from the last year (2010-02-15 to 2011-02-15) and tell us why you chose it. Entries must be in the following format and posted in this thread. One entry per member.

This is an example entry said:

* This is the link to the post you chose. To get the link, right-click on the date link above the post and select Copy Link Location or similar from the right-click menu. The link should be copied to your clipboard and you can paste it into your entry.
pd7U2.gif

[h]Part two[/h]
Staff will choose their favorites from the member picks and 1 will be selected to win a Magicflight Launch Box using random.org. The members who picked the staff favorites will also be entered into a random draw and the winner will receive a shiny new 4 piece medium Space Case!

No fine print, we're just going to run with this and see how it goes. We're hoping to run more contests in the near future and Puffitup wants to do something every month. Stick around!

vtac,

PhishCactus

Lvl. 420 Vaporist
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=36602

I chose this post because it shows the engineering design process, from the very beginning of a long-term project, it was very interesting to see how one goes about designing a vape all the way through realistic marketing, more of this should be happening, and we will be able to try many new interesting and safer vaporizers! Ala the vapexhale cloud, one of the most promising new vaporizers. :)

PhishCactus,
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=86030#p86030

just because dreams can be so realistic to the point in which you would wake up and be like "wait, that was a freakin' dream, CRAP that sucks..." We have all been there, whether its a dream about rolling around in cash or having the most amazing screw session ever (haha). It is said that if you smoke too much, you don't dream (now of course we don't want that to happen)... so i try not to make it a habit to combust/ vape anything immediately before i lay in bed (i know it feels great though).

i smoke for 2 main reasons: relieve stress and to have a different outlook/ perspective on things. Dreams are definitely a huge influence on my view on something as they can show you what really is bothering you or what is important.... you live, you learn. I'm not a Freud fan, but i do believe there is a form of dream interpretation and if we learn to interpret our own dreams, we can with out a doubt benefit from it... our mind is such a complex organ... we just need to learn to focus our power..... haha.

qtrpdstick88,

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=111125#p111125

I chose this post because since I have been a member at FC, I haven't found a post to be more helpful. This post has been personally helpful to me because it talks about how using strains higher in CBD actually counteracts the effects of THC and may be a good approach to lowering THC tolerance. As a medical patient, it is important for me to acquire the effects of cannabis, but I don't always enjoy the "in the head" high. Currently, I am on the search to find high CBD strains in my area to try, and thanks to this post, it has opened my eyes to a new side of cannabis. I feel that people strive to reach "THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF THC EVER!", but I think that with more focus on CBD, new strains will start popping up that will shine a different light on the amazing cannabis plant.

<3

Elluzion,

steiner666

Serial vapist
http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?pid=78818#p78818

I chose this post because it was very helpful in using the LB. With a vape like the LB that has no temp selection or indicator, its really hard to know what temperatures you're actually vaping at. These graphs are very helpful in showing how drastically different hit techniques will effect temperature. It was also just cool to see the graph of the "micro-hit" technique that I had kinda discovered on my own through trial and error and started using before they even posted stuff about it.

steiner666,

Purple-Days

I don't want a prize, didn't read the rules, don't care if I comply, but post #51 in the picture thread... good ol' Cannabudz... I miss him. This is a shameless shout out, hope you are well brother. ;)

Purple-Days,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom