Will wax disolve in a pgvg solution?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny2Ts

in too deep...
I would like to be able to use a medicine dropper and simply refill a cartomizer/ tank with thc-juice.
Is this possible?
What is the MOST effective way of delivering a maximum medication ?
I assumed I would try and dissolve wax in a warm pgvg base. School me FC!!! :)

Jonny2Ts,

Jonny2Ts

in too deep...
Can someone chime in? All you have to say is yes or no...

mod note: From the rules page- No bumping. Please do not bump your threads to try and get attention. Be patient.

Jonny2Ts,

farscaper

I would suggest starting with pg as it will easily emulsify with wax, however the moment u add vg its going to start precipitating out the wax into little balls that will clog up your atty... Secondly dont even bother using any cart system that uses poly filling of ay kind... The wax will just end up gunked in the filler. Best to use a bottom feed tank type atty... Often called bcc atties.. Kanger evod, protank and a few others I know will work for sure, however... Let me be blunt... If you have already tried vaping ur wax traditionally via nail and dome or such then abandon this idea cause the potency will be garbage as your recutting a concentrated product so you will not,get that "concentrated" effect. Plus the solution will never vape evenly as pg,vg and everything in your wax will vape at diffrent temps... So...
Yes you can, yes it will work with some trial and error and cost at your own personal expense... But it will never work as well as your imagining... I personally just abandoned 3 months and a lot of lost product in research to this very topic.

Your choice either way good luck with your endevor if u choose, I hope I helped in the direction you choose.

OF

The short answer is no. Oil and water don't mix. Still.

With heat and effort you can cheat this a bit, but only a small amount of THC will go in that way. You might want to check out:
https://www.stickyguide.com/forums/196

After some time 'making his living' with such attempts the OP there ("G" here, owner of Delta 9) developed the Omicron cart to address (successfully) those issues so he published 'the secrets' of the inferior way to do this.....the one so many claim as 'revolutionary'. The best you can realistically hope for is marginal performance and lots of waste.

Many of us have dabbled in this dark art, but have come around to understand that using a device intended for feeding PG or VG is not the same as hash oil.

My advice is use Omicron carts, with a thread adapter if necessary.

OF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom