Wife found out...

voporay

marvel i hope everything works out for you no matter wich way the winds may blow..... man it is so refreshing to see so many with good relationships.hurray for our ladys or gents...man my wife really loves the vaporizor..

voporay,

marvel

man it is so refreshing to see so many with good relationships
Agreed. My wife just started another fight with me about it tonight, carried on with the crying and whatnot. I've no idea what the future holds for me, but it's OK. I have stable employment and enough money to get by for a time, and the drive and ambition to get more money if what I have runs out. I also have many excellent friends, so regardless, I'll be just fine.

marvel,

partially veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator
You've definitely got the right attitude marvel, and I really hope that whatever happens, it happens smoothly for you. Sometimes there's not a hell of a lot you can do to control it or steer it...but it's just best that what needs to happen, happens. Anyways...good luck to you, and keep being positive man...seeing people with your attitude makes me happy, since my day to day is a sea of people who want everything done for them. Sincere and hopefully good vibes your way dude. I hope you receive it, although surely you won't really need it...a determined mind delivers itself, no?

partially veiled,

max

Out to lunch
Sounds like you've got it together marvel, as far as coping with the situation. You say your wife doesn't work. Makes me wonder if she's got control issues-depends on you for financial support so she tries to exert some power in other areas? :shrug:

max,

voporay

yeah marvel be smart about it.. it took me more than once to get it right...affairs of the heart are the most stressfull things to deal with so goodluck and best wishes

voporay,

marvel

Man, it won't take me more than once because there won't be a more than once. I'm pretty soured on marriage. If a girlfriend tells me how to live my life I can tell her to take a hike. Doesn't work that way with a wife. If this doesn't work out, I won't get back on the marriage horse.

I appreciate all of your support, you guys are great. Max, yeah, control issues - and I'm not one to be controlled. I won't live under someone else's thumb. I don't tell her what to do... and I don't keep her home, either. That's her choice. If she wanted a job tomorrow I'd support her. Anyway, she went through another crying episode tonight and is fasting and praying for me to be healed from my "addiction". :rolleyes: Hope she doesn't lose her faith in God when her prayers aren't answered.

marvel,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
bah theres nothing in the bibble that says drugs are wrong, cannabis was a big part of the ancient hebrew society in fact
hell, jesus's first miracle was turning water into wine
im a christian and a psychonaut, it works quite well for me

mainstream society (even christians) have a pretty twisted view of morality, and they basically take scriptures completely out of context, or they make some shit up and say it was in the bible that drugs are bad, which it certainly isnt

Acolyte of Zinglon,

Beezleb

Advice that might be hard to chew,

First, I say that two of you have some issues and it is not about weed. Weed is the mere vessel that has brought the source of the issue to the surface so to speak.

Second, you have a woman praying and hoping for what she see's is you needing help. That is freaking love buddy and that is nothing to talk so easy of throwing away. Im not saying how you should view should things, im just saying my 2cents. Think long and hard about throwing that away.

Now my advice is to find a solution to the issue by working to get her to understand it but be respectful to her views and concerns of it. Her life is more impacted by this than yours no matter what you think providing its true what you say. Her existence is plagued by constant stress and worry until this is resolved one way or the other. If you allow the issue to go on long your risk her becoming soured and callus and then your marriage will certainly change for the worse and may be hole that you cant get out of.

Good luck to you and I feel for your position. I wouldnt give in but I would find a way to relieve her stresses and issues.

Beezleb,

marvel

Beezleb,

You are right on the mark, my friend. You "read between the lines" very well. Yes, weed is only the vessel; there have been problems in the past. I simply don't know how to fix them. She is, indeed, plagued by constant stress and worry, but not only over this - she has anxiety issues over everything in life. Years ago she suffered from extreme stress, anxiety and depression, and I've helped her work through that as best as I know how, and we've found her professional help as well. She's doing much, much better today, but yes there are still minor problems.

I think only time can solve her anxiety with regards to weed. She is watching me carefully and is slowly figuring out that everything she has heard about it is wrong: It was supposed to ruin my sex drive, destroy my mind, cause me to become a loser who can't keep a job and steals to support his habit, and on and on. She sees none of this happening; if anything, I'm more relaxed and generally more fun to be around; and, I still vape only once or twice a week, so I've not become an addict, either. She has settled down somewhat since I last posted; she's still not pleased in any way, shape or form but she is no longer fighting with me when I choose to vape.

eLiguL: Thanks for the link, I'll watch this and see if I can get her to do so as well.

marvel,
Top Bottom