Why own so many different vapes?

natural farmer

Contrary to most people around here I was always in the search for the perfect vape. I know a perfect vape doesn't exist but a perfect vape for ME is much more realistic. The beginning of vaping for me was 6 years ago and it started pretty much near the time that my pocket would start being lighter and lighter thanks to certain life choices. So I never had the comfort in spending loads of money for vapes and keeping them in the collection but selling and buying made this hobby possible. I am always on the look out for the next vape that would cover my needs to the highest degree and I also need one or two backups for emergencies or for sharing with friends. Right now this vape is a DIY one and my back up a VC. Don't miss variety. My perfect vape can create variety! :p

CL52613

Contrary to most people around here I was always in the search for the perfect vape. I know a perfect vape doesn't exist but a perfect vape for ME is much more realistic. The beginning of vaping for me was 6 years ago and it started pretty much near the time that my pocket would start being lighter and lighter thanks to certain life choices. So I never had the comfort in spending loads of money for vapes and keeping them in the collection but selling and buying made this hobby possible. I am always on the look out for the next vape that would cover my needs to the highest degree and I also need one or two backups for emergencies or for sharing with friends. Right now this vape is a DIY one and my back up a VC. Don't miss variety. My perfect vape can create variety! :p
I appreciate all the replies. So it is the esoteric quality of vaping most of you seem to be wanting to change by using different vapes? I am old, disabled, and seek ease of use and quality results, subtleties of vape quality beyond flavor, quantity and quality of vape would be lost on me. So it is a hobby for those that have a large collection of vaporizers, which I totally understand. Being old, I do not mind paying for for quality; but the upgrade must be to something markedly better. Fast heat up, use any size load, no stirring, massive hits or quick short ones; easy to use, clean, and maintain; user replaceable universal batteries unless a desktop model; adjustable temp with digital readout. Finally it must be dependable and readily available. Is this vape out there?

Trypsy Summers

I appreciate all the replies. So it is the esoteric quality of vaping most of you seem to be wanting to change by using different vapes? I am old, disabled, and seek ease of use and quality results, subtleties of vape quality beyond flavor, quantity and quality of vape would be lost on me. So it is a hobby for those that have a large collection of vaporizers, which I totally understand. Being old, I do not mind paying for for quality; but the upgrade must be to something markedly better. Fast heat up, use any size load, no stirring, massive hits or quick short ones; easy to use, clean, and maintain; user replaceable universal batteries unless a desktop model; adjustable temp with digital readout. Finally it must be dependable and readily available. Is this vape out there?

Straight ANSWER to your question; is the Volcano Digital imho, and if you use that along with the Vapexhale Evo, then you won't be far off the perfection that you seek! Although depending on the level of disability, the EVO can be a bit finicky. Another option for you, would be to attach a water tool to the Mighty! Or even still, get a bong and an 'water' attachment for the Bag and use the Volcano!

Ps; After re-reading your requirements, maybe the Plenty might be a good option for you!

Peace :leaf:

Trypsy Summers,

natural farmer

I was ready to recommend the Milaana but I stumbled on the "adjustable temp with digital readout"... :\

natural farmer

Depends on where he lives actually as sending a vape across the pond for fixing is not considered dependable by me... But let's say: Hi, Underdog, HomeGrownLog, Vapolution 3, Extreme Q with DDave mod, Vapir Rise, Herbalizer of course...

Diggy Smalls

Notorious
I have owned many vaporizers over the years and I've mostly bought them new.
There were always issues I personally had with the vapes I had bought, even after joining the community I bought a few products I ended up not wanting to use anymore. It's not that I didn't like the products, but eventually the weird quirks about them would annoy me, or one would need repair, and I would not repair it if I couldn't do it myself. I repaired my LSV. But anyway, when I get tired of a vape I give it to a friend or family member in hopes that they will stop burning the ganja. FUCK COMBUSTION!
I still own several vaporizers, but I'm down to just two vapes that I have any desire to use. A log and a portable. I use the toasty top the most cause I vape most in the house, but when I'm out and about it's the vapcap. I find the best effect from switching between a couple vapes in my regular usage. For real!

I have two addictions, really...weed and things to consume weed with. lol (not really, but sort of)

ghost

Which other desktops do you think fit the description?

Its the digital readout thing that is throwing everything off. If that is not a requirement, then several fit. The e-nano sounds like exactly what he described. (aside from the digital readout)

ghost,

biohacker

Its the digital readout thing that is throwing everything off. If that is not a requirement, then several fit. The e-nano sounds like exactly what he described. (aside from the digital readout)

and aside from the "use any size loads"....the nano is designed for smaller loads only.

biohacker,

little maggie

I'm not sure what "old" means in terms of a factor in choosing a vape. But the EQ would meet much of the description. But I've never used it without Ddave's mods.
I just started using the bags which is a great option in addition to a mouthpiece.

The logs would be great other than the digital read out. As would the Milaana. And all are very simple to use.

little maggie,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Mr. Me2

I'm a little surprised nobody suggested the Mighty for @CL52613... Needs a spacer to adjust load size, and a stand, but otherwise it may be a good fit for him. I'd also recommend getting a couple extra cu's to simplify maintenance. Okay, it doesn't have replaceable batteries. I admit defeat.

Mr. Me2

I know better (even though I love mine, as it gathers dust). But no digital display on the Crafty. And everyone who upgraded from a Crafty to a Mighty seem SO happy!

CL52613

Well thank you all, and have an E-Nano Maple Burl on the way. The hypothetical vaporizer would be so difficult to design?

Top Bottom