• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Why does my bud smell like KFC's mashed potatoes and gravy?

Porquiplane

Look Into My Eyes
How would you go about making something taste good or smell good, that tastes or smells bad without making it seem like faux flavorings or scents? (like those juicy drops or some sort of weird spray)

Obviously it should taste good or smell good in the first place, but sometimes it just doesnt. At all. Like musty old flowers.

Porquiplane,

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
How would you go about making something taste good or smell good, that tastes or smells bad without making it seem like faux flavorings or scents? (like those juicy drops or some sort of weird spray)

Obviously it should taste good or smell good in the first place, but sometimes it just doesnt. At all. Like musty old flowers.
Would guess storing it in a sealed can with some Good Coffee or Good Chocolate wouldn't hurt.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Its not unusual to have "food flavors" in medicine, in fact I demand at least one really strong indica a year with some "depth" to it. Last year was "Flux" (Leda Uno x Flo) it had a grilled cheese, very oily taste to it, almost like the butter flavored oil they put on popcorn at the movies. Sometimes I would get hints of garlic and asparagus. This year its Jagermeister (Jager x Hindu Kush). At first nose its earthy, like a moist pine forest after a rain, almost fungal, so refreshing. Then it gives way to more food flavors as it roasts . . .

Last edited:
t-dub,
Reactions: RUDE BOY
Top Bottom