Why Do <YOU> Get Vaped?

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
aBefore u tell me what ELB stands for imma take a guess. A lightbulb, obviously electric? Lolol

Nah, it's the bowl system for the VapeXhale Cloud. They call them ELBs for (EZ Load Bowl). They hold about .2 - .3 if you fill them up good.

newVaper420,

happyTrails

phishpanicjam
This has been a cool thread to read. So many different reason, so many people who share the same reasons. Reinforces the "community feel" we have here at FC. :cheers:

Com busted for 20 years or so starting around age 16. Most of the time a bat rip here and there (more in college, as seems to be the norm). Anyway, I enjoy being physically active and when an old college buddy was talking about his Volcano, I got interested. It sounded like a way to enjoy flowers, without most of the bad stuff that is produced with combustion. Did some research on here and ended up with a MFLB. Man! That thing opened my eyes. I would not shut up about how great the device and vaping in general were! I love the taste, ABV collection, the cash savings, the health benefits, ...everything!

I don't know that I have a "reason" to vape. I enjoy the heightened perception in all of my senses, flowing creativity, and the way it just alters things slightly and keeps mundane things a little more interesting. I am in the "reward at the end of a work day" camp (more on the weekends of course :cool:). Having kids, it is much easier to detect the smell int eh house, on my clothes or breath with combustion vs vaping, so that is another added benefit. I can remain active without "lung cookies"...the list goes on and on. Simply put, it fits my lifestyle. I have converted many others to vaping as well. To my friends that will listen, I will always tout the benefits of saying "Fuck Combustion" because I care about them. I vape rather than com bust because I car about me and my family.

Great thread and great community. Thanks for having me!

happyTrails,
Top Bottom