Why do millions love vapes, but some hate them ?

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Have been meaning to post this in the My Stash thread a few days ago...

Blueberry
156ralj-copy.jpg

White Widow
Crohnie_Pyoderma_gangrenosum.jpg

Strawberry Cough
ulcer-ven1-s.jpg

Purple Haze
42636-250x327-Deepbruise.jpg

NYC Diesel (QWET)
Kaposis_sarcoma_papules_leg.jpg

Can you even find a source for this "smoker's leg" thing? It makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE. Your lungs don't extend to your legs.

2 days ago i red, that the smoke or vapour goes not only into your lung, but even into your stomach or bowel. May be no hole in the lung, but slits or something.
Someone said, that more than 50 % of the thc can go to stomach, bowel....,
when you inhale too long or deep.
I think it´s wasted or not absorbed.
That´s why i inhale slowly, with closed mouth. It should go into my lung not into my stomach or worse.

May be the condensate in the legs is collected in the legs or feet, because it drops down, not up.

Vapewithfire,

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
2 days ago i red, that the smoke or vapour goes not only into your lung, but even into your stomach or bowel. May be no hole in the lung, but slits or something.
Someone said, that more than 50 % of the thc can go to stomach, bowel....,
when you inhale too long or deep.
I think it´s wasted or not absorbed.
That´s why i inhale slowly, with closed mouth. It should go into my lung not into my stomach or worse.

May be the condensate in the legs is collected in the legs or feet, because it drops down, not up.
'smokers leg' do you mean Buerger's Disease? Which is caused by AFAIK tobacco smoking

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
@Herr_Dampf

I think they are pretty much the same but AFAIK Buerger's is where it's caused directly by tobacco and men are at much higher risk than women. But whatever it's called the original posting by Vapewithfire is incorrect and may confuse people with his sucking too hard claims etc. It's pure nonsense and I thought he might be some kind of troll?

http://www.patient.co.uk/health/buergers-disease-leaflet#nav-1

What causes Buerger's disease?
The exact cause is not known. However, what is known is that the disease occurs in smokers. Smoking acts as some kind of a trigger and causes Buerger's disease to start. Continued smoking also causes the condition to get worse (progress). Occasionally, chewing tobacco has been shown to cause the disease.

It is thought that the immune system is involved in the development of Buerger's disease in some way. Buerger's disease might actually be an autoimmune condition that is triggered by nicotine. (Normally, our body makes antibodies to fight infections; for example, when we catch a cold or have a sore throat. These antibodies help to kill the germs causing the infection. In autoimmune diseases the body makes similar antibodies (autoantibodies) that attack its normal cells.)

Herr_Dampf

All I know is that the german term "Raucherbein" usually refers to PVD. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. It's about veins and atheries going shut and the reason isn't the resine clogging them up.

@Vapewithfire you are spreading horrid missinformation, I guess the language barrier doesn't help either, please stop.

All I know is that the german term "Raucherbein" usually refers to PVD. At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter. It's about veins and atheries going shut and the reason isn't the resine clogging them up.

@Vapewithfire you are spreading horrid missinformation, I guess the language barrier doesn't help either, please stop.

It is not only the nikotin, that closes the veins and artheries, i´m sure the condensate, that is collected in the lung and legs, is also a reason.
When you look at the legs of people with "raucherbein", you can see the condensate in the legs.

Kaposis_sarcoma_papules_leg.jpg

Vapewithfire,

Herr_Dampf

@Vapewithfire
I really start to wonder if you are trolling as well or just really... lets not go there.
Your lungs do not suck up tar condensat and pushes it undeluted throgh you blood vessels into your legs till they start to look like rotten grilled cheese. This is simply not how our body works.
The picture you posted is of Kaposi's sarcoma, tumors caused by HIV. Totaly unrelated.
I am aware it's from another post, but this post was clearly trolling you.

@Vapewithfire

Your lungs do not suck up tar condensat and pushes it undeluted throgh you blood vessels into your legs till they start to look like rotten grilled cheese. This is simply not how our body works.
The picture you posted is of Kaposi's sarcoma, tumors caused by HIV. Totaly unrelated.

This picture might be from something else, but the following one is 100 % smokers leg. What is the black in the feet, i´m sure it´s condensate.

images

Vapewithfire,

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
'SMOKERS LEG'

As posted if it's from smoking then it's either blocked arteries from the tars etc in tobacco smoke or if Buerger's Disease again tobacco related maybe nicotine only but if you smoke tobacco you are at a high risk of both. If you don't use tobacco at all then I fail to see how you could get 'smokers leg' you could have issues with legs but they will be from things like diabetes, frost bite etc

cityslang

A taste on the tongue
Dude I feel you, I am just not 100% sure that he's a troll. In the spirit of this forum, I will not handle this like I would on another board. If he behaves unmannerly I will proceed accordingly and report him to the respective authorities. ;)

Even with medical links he still keeps posting nonsense after nonsense perhaps a mod will resolve it as incorrect medical mumbo jumbo should not be left on a site as it could deter medical users concerned about their health open to influence from such dribble

It's called necrosis. It's really ugly, it can be related to smoking, but it's not condesate dripping out of your pores. It's cell death.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necrosis

Might be right, but maybe it is celldeath caused by "invisible" condensate leavings, may be not. Is there something like necrosis in the arms, i never heard of smokers arm ?

That smokers have a lot of condensate in the lung is clear. I heard some people have nearly a cup of it in the body. That it can go to your stomach and bowel is clear, too.

I thought the little condensate elements are traveling through the blood, and when one point of it becomes bigger, more and more elements will stick "together".
When one element sticks in one of your arteries, there could be an isle of condensate there, a bit later.
The black on the picture looks like an isle of condensate.

It´s all guezzwork.

Vapewithfire,

Herr_Dampf

Even with medical links he still keeps posting nonsense after nonsense perhaps a mod will resolve it as incorrect medical mumbo jumbo should not be left on a site as it could deter medical users concerned about their health open to influence from such dribble

I am currently more concered that he believes that mumbo jumbo and keeps spewing it all over the interwebs, but feel free to do whatever you deem necessary. ;)
Maybe I am just naive and stupid, but I read some of the stuff he posted on other forums and he always got the "dude shut your retard mouth" routine.

It´s all guezzwork.

No it isn't. I posted you several wiki links, read them. Follow up by reading more medicinal material on the topic, can be googled easily. Stop interpreting pictures on your personal guesswork and opinion, spewing half-truths and balant missinformations. You have the tools, I gave you the term, use it.

Last edited:
I am currently more concered that he believes that mumbo jumbo and keeps spewing it all over the interwebs, but feel free to do whatever you deem necessary. ;)
Maybe I am just naive and stupid, but I read some of the stuff he posted on other forums and he always got the "dude shut your retard mouth"...

When you don´t like the thread, why do you read and post in it ?

I would never waste my time reading a thread, that is not interesting, or telling the threadowner, that his thread is ....

I make this for the people, who like it, not for the ones, who don´t like it.

May be you should know, that not everything you google or read on the net is true.

We are at the end of middleage.

Vapewithfire,

Caligula

Maximus
Might be right, but maybe it is celldeath caused by "invisible" condensate leavings...

The Dragon In My Garage by Carl Sagan

"A fire-breathing dragon lives in my garage"

Suppose (I'm following a group therapy approach by the psychologist Richard Franklin) I seriously make such an assertion to you. Surely you'd want to check it out, see for yourself. There have been innumerable stories of dragons over the centuries, but no real evidence. What an opportunity!

"Show me," you say. I lead you to my garage. You look inside and see a ladder, empty paint cans, an old tricycle -- but no dragon.

"Where's the dragon?" you ask.

"Oh, she's right here," I reply, waving vaguely. "I neglected to mention that she's an invisible dragon."

You propose spreading flour on the floor of the garage to capture the dragon's footprints.

"Good idea," I say, "but this dragon floats in the air."

Then you'll use an infrared sensor to detect the invisible fire.

"Good idea, but the invisible fire is also heatless."

You'll spray-paint the dragon and make her visible.

"Good idea, but she's an incorporeal dragon and the paint won't stick." And so on. I counter every physical test you propose with a special explanation of why it won't work.

Now, what's the difference between an invisible, incorporeal, floating dragon who spits heatless fire and no dragon at all? If there's no way to disprove my contention, no conceivable experiment that would count against it, what does it mean to say that my dragon exists? Your inability to invalidate my hypothesis is not at all the same thing as proving it true. Claims that cannot be tested, assertions immune to disproof are veridically worthless, whatever value they may have in inspiring us or in exciting our sense of wonder. What I'm asking you to do comes down to believing, in the absence of evidence, on my say-so. The only thing you've really learned from my insistence that there's a dragon in my garage is that something funny is going on inside my head. You'd wonder, if no physical tests apply, what convinced me. The possibility that it was a dream or a hallucination would certainly enter your mind. But then, why am I taking it so seriously? Maybe I need help. At the least, maybe I've seriously underestimated human fallibility. Imagine that, despite none of the tests being successful, you wish to be scrupulously open-minded. So you don't outright reject the notion that there's a fire-breathing dragon in my garage. You merely put it on hold. Present evidence is strongly against it, but if a new body of data emerge you're prepared to examine it and see if it convinces you. Surely it's unfair of me to be offended at not being believed; or to criticize you for being stodgy and unimaginative -- merely because you rendered the Scottish verdict of "not proved."

Imagine that things had gone otherwise. The dragon is invisible, all right, but footprints are being made in the flour as you watch. Your infrared detector reads off-scale. The spray paint reveals a jagged crest bobbing in the air before you. No matter how skeptical you might have been about the existence of dragons -- to say nothing about invisible ones -- you must now acknowledge that there's something here, and that in a preliminary way it's consistent with an invisible, fire-breathing dragon.

Now another scenario: Suppose it's not just me. Suppose that several people of your acquaintance, including people who you're pretty sure don't know each other, all tell you that they have dragons in their garages -- but in every case the evidence is maddeningly elusive. All of us admit we're disturbed at being gripped by so odd a conviction so ill-supported by the physical evidence. None of us is a lunatic. We speculate about what it would mean if invisible dragons were really hiding out in garages all over the world, with us humans just catching on. I'd rather it not be true, I tell you. But maybe all those ancient European and Chinese myths about dragons weren't myths at all.

Gratifyingly, some dragon-size footprints in the flour are now reported. But they're never made when a skeptic is looking. An alternative explanation presents itself. On close examination it seems clear that the footprints could have been faked. Another dragon enthusiast shows up with a burnt finger and attributes it to a rare physical manifestation of the dragon's fiery breath. But again, other possibilities exist. We understand that there are other ways to burn fingers besides the breath of invisible dragons. Such "evidence" -- no matter how important the dragon advocates consider it -- is far from compelling. Once again, the only sensible approach is tentatively to reject the dragon hypothesis, to be open to future physical data, and to wonder what the cause might be that so many apparently sane and sober people share the same strange delusion.

Modnote: Text fixed for white backgrounds.

Last edited by a moderator:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
You can't start a thread to spread falsehoods and lies. This forum in here to present Information that helps people as they Vaporize MJ not mislead them with your made up crap.

You are not talking about things that are Theory you are talking about medical conditions and bodily functions that are known to science.

Your assuming how the human body works makes you look a Fool.

Top Bottom