Why Didn't I Think Of That?! (Highdeas)

TheHerbalReview

@TheHerbalReview
SO, I was sitting here after a few sessions with my Pinnacle... clearly medicated as can shit... I started to rinse my mini hydro-tube (I'm an absolute neat-freak when it comes to my glass) and asked myself,

" Why the hell hasn't someone invented a shot-vac type device that connects to a 14/18mm joint that would essentially suck out all of the leftover water/condensation you've got in your piece after rinsing?? "
Am I the only one that cleans their piece out and always has those last few drops (of water or condensation) that you just can't seem get out... keeping your piece from being %100 crystal-clear :shrug:.​
I also know that I'm not the only one that gets baked and things of some outlandish "brilliant" thoughts. I'd like to hear some of your highdeas; who knows... maybe someone will come along someday and turn one of these into a reality! :tup:

TheHerbalReview,
Reactions: Enchantre

djonkoman

with my bubbler(well, precooler actually, with j-hook) I don't mind it, one hit and it will be back anyway, and just the evaporisation of the water within makes condensation appear too if I'm not using it.
with myt straight tube I canm just push a dishtowel inside, but when pulling i out it will always let a few diagonal stripes pf water behind that won't stay away completely no matter how often I put the towel in there(althopugh, I don't think I ever tried it more as 3-4 times).

djonkoman,

lost nebula

Always Vaping
I have tried it with a shop vac on bongs with much success. I have yet to try it with smaller pieces due to lacking a adapter to make the vacuum hole smaller.

lost nebula,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I might be confused but... this is auto cleaner :). dont' know if it will do what u want :)

Abysmal Vapor,

Olympus Mons

Probation Officer
Like mvapes said, my wife's hair dryer is a handy moisture removal tool for many things. Cured my friend's stereo amplifier of a spilled cocktail once. Good thing it was mostly vodka. A rum & Coke might have killed it.

Top Bottom