1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Why can't I get the same "high" than I used to get?

Discussion in 'Vaporization Discussion' started by TheFatBastard, Jun 19, 2018.

1. C No Ego

C No Ego Well-Known Member

Sulak in this one was so " doing very well" LOL check out the mans eyes and the ladies reaction @ 2:00 when he hits home... if you want to know what anandamide is check out Sulak

Click to play YouTube Video

EverythingsHazy and analytika like this.
  2. FractaLSD

FractaLSD PsychMyc

I have an Extreme Q and DDave. Its not the vape. Its probably your tolerance. I notice if im smoking/vaping all day i dont get as much out of it, but the way i currently use it like 2-3x a day, a bowl or two at a time, i guess keeps my tolerance from getting too high.

However another thing is if the method is always the same, it seems like its good to switch it up. So if youre always hitting the V tower, try hitting the bong and see how you feel. Ive always felt there wasnt full cross-tolerance between different methods

As far as sub par weed, if youre generally smoking about the same grade, thats probably not it. The longer the break you take the better. Tolerance is always a thing, it doesnt matter how strong your weed or extracts are. Eventually you will be used to them if youre using them all the time.

But i noticed you said you only smoke once a week, so you *should* be getting stoned. The V Tower is a decent vape esp with a DDave so it should work fine. But again, try having a bowl and see how you feel

PS anandamide is naturally occuring thc IIRC?
    In that video that guy who "plays devil's advocate" i guess doesnt realize that us cannabis research on the federal level is compromised because they only give out weed for research that doesnt even look like decent regs. More like oregano. So there would be very little "medicinal benefit" cause theres almost no thc

Last edited: Aug 18, 2018
    BornAgainSteama, C No Ego and Ricardo like this.
  3. C No Ego

not to mention all that cannabis that is approved from Ol Miss can be tested via Smoking only... smoke approved testing only... NIDA hard at work for US and to protect US from ourselves

BornAgainSteama and Ricardo like this.
  4. KC2K

KC2K Well-Known Member

Interesting thread :) For me, my mental state has a huge effect.... If I'm already in a great mood and bopping then I am more likely to get that positive, trippy up (don't forget it's also hugely depended on the type of bud). If I'm on a downer that it's more likely that I will feel the mind slowing stoned type effects.

It's also been mentioned that routine is a big part of it as well. Mix it up a bit so your brain doesn't pass go and jumps straight ahead.

Been experimenting with micro dosing and it's allowed me to slow down, enjoy the experience and achieve the state i want.

By the way, The Cure rock! Bumped into Rob in Liverpool (my friend New them) but he was a little too theatrical so decided not to go for a pint with him ;)

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  5. BornAgainSteama

BornAgainSteama Bipolar Black Sheep

Be sure to take small t-breaks (it is good for you), alternate between strains strength and quality, shake things up by using a few different vapes. For me I have found vapes with a low draw restriction gets me higher and I enjoy the feel of a free flowing draw better in my lungs.

It is normal not to get as high when you were a noob. Do not worry at some point you are going to take a few draws and that old 'knock you on your ass high' will be there once again infrequent though it may be.

I have had that strong noob high hit at the most inconvenient times. Many years ago I took my normal two or three draws before work and when I got there I was completely non-functionally slammed just like some of my first cannabis highs, lucky it was only a coffee shop LMAO!. It is simply amazing when this 'noob high' happens to me. Don't worry you will get there again so keep on practicing.

:nod:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    Alexis, -dab8-, tennisguru1 and 3 others like this.
  6. cascades

cascades Member

I met a guy on another thread here that claims he gets high most days on a dose so small that he can pass a test for cannabis use. he uses Omega 3 fatty acids and peppercorns as supplements he thinks helps with that.

Some mindfullness and meditation exercises might also help.

i think a 2 week T break might also help. i understand the OP is only weekends, but a longer T break might help.

What I have noticed personally: i tend to do small doses via tinctures most of the time and vape only 1-2 times weekly. I think the sublingual tinctures may develop tolerance less than vaping.

7. analytika

analytika Well-Known Member

Some people just don't grok tolerance.

8. C No Ego

reaching for the highest highs without doing the work first will fizzle fast and hard... it takes achievement to be So High

9. biohacker

biohacker fully melted

Crazy talk! Dude is just high on life! :rofl:

Love you C No Ego! :tup:

10. KC2K

KC2K Well-Known Member

Got to add that by just slowing down, leaving at least 15 minutes between bowls and putting smaller amounts in have allowed me to get exactly where I want. Whether that is pain relief or those amazing body,pulsing,tingling high and everything in between.

Ok, I am micro dosing. I've gotten down from approx 1g a day to 0.1g a day. I'm not suggesting you go micro, but it has made me realise that I was ODing on it and burning money, not getting any significant increase in effect.

i know your mainly of a weekend, but might be worth a try :)

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    Alexis, Jill NYC, Ozyzj and 10 others like this.
  11. BornAgainSteama

^^^^
    nice

pxl_jockey, Ricardo and KC2K like this.
  12. Daweed44

Daweed44 Member

bonjour à mon avis la seule façon est de faire une pause d'une semaine pour diminuer votre tolerance

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    Ricardo and BornAgainSteama like this.
  13. BornAgainSteama

Addiction? Don't you mean tolerance?

Ricardo likes this.
  14. Daweed44

Daweed44 Member

Oups oui pardon pour mon anglais médiocre.

Ricardo and BornAgainSteama like this.
  15. BornAgainSteama

Je n'ai pas réalisé que vous étiez français jusqu'à ce que mon poste soit trop tard. LOL!

Ricardo likes this.
  16. C No Ego

17. Ramahs

Ramahs Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

Meh...I don't take t-breaks. I just microdose and use a lot less till my tolerance is back in check.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors