WHO IS VAPORSELLER???

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAPEHUNTER

Does anybody have any past experiences, good or bad with Vaporseller.com? I'm looking to possibly purchase a Vaporizer from them but the prices seem almost too good to be true. Last thing I want is to end up with a old generation or worse yet a fake / knockoff Vaporizer. Thanks in advance!

VAPEHUNTER,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
The Vapolution is dirt cheap! The Iolite's are cheap too, along with the no2 screens. Other than those, prices can be found lower on most other items, though not by much. Great find though, hope they are legit!

SSVUN~YAH,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I bought a few packs of NO2 screens from 'em and everything was great. Quick and easy. but that is just no2 screens not a vape.
They look legit as they have an address and phone number and not just a email or contact through their website, which is often an indication that they are not a fly-by-night seller.
:peace:

VAPEHUNTER

Thanks for the quick replies. I ended up ordering from V8PE.COM. The prices are slightly higher, but very reasonable, and when you try to buy from the Hammer website it directs you there. I am perfectly happy paying a little more for piece of mind.

VAPEHUNTER,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom